/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Parents of RasoolAllaah (Sallallahu Alayhi Wa Sallam)

~ Sabr ~
05-02-2012, 09:04 AM
:salamext:

I am sure I have read the answer on this forum somewhere years ago, but I cannot find the thread.

The parents of RasoolAllaah :saws: believed in 1 God, right? Have we been told in Islam about their destiny? Will they go to Paradise/Hell?

Please provide daleels.

Jazaak Allaah Khayr in advance.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Endymion
05-02-2012, 09:10 AM
Here you are :statisfie

http://islamqa.info/en/ref/47170

~ Sabr ~
05-02-2012, 09:13 AM
..........:omg:.........:ooh:..........imsad

~ Sabr ~
05-09-2012, 08:35 AM
:salamext:

Is this the view of all scholars?

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Hulk
05-09-2012, 08:59 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Haafizah
Is this the view of all scholars?
I don't think so. I think some say that it might not mean what it appears to mean as they died before Islam came. Allahu alam.

tigerkhan
05-09-2012, 09:01 AM
:sl:
i think there is diffrence of opinion. personally i think we are all son of adam AS, so many prophet AS were son of non-muslims so doesnt a strange if its so as mentioned in QA...
but personally about Porphet PBUH parents, i like view of this person (sorry to those who cant understand urdu, oh its panjabi and although its about uncle of Prophet PBUH but can relate to HIS parent)

~ Sabr ~
05-09-2012, 09:09 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Hulk
I don't think so. I think some say that it might not mean what it appears to mean as they died before Islam came. Allahu alam.
Islaam was here since Adam (AS). So in fact, Islam was already there before RasoolAllaah :saws: was born?

Hulk
05-09-2012, 09:19 AM
Islaam was here since Adam (AS). So in fact, Islam was already there before RasoolAllaah was born?
You are right in that sis but we have to take note that while Islam has been around since Adam (as), the prophets were always sent to a group of people while our Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) was sent to the whole of mankind so I was referring to the "Islam" that was brought by our beloved pbuh.

~ Sabr ~
05-09-2012, 09:20 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Hulk
You are right in that sis but we have to take note that while Islam has been around since Adam (as), the prophets were always sent to a group of people while our Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) was sent to the whole of mankind so I was referring to the "Islam" that was brought by our beloved pbuh.
The fact that the most beloved to Allaah - his :saws: parents will go to hell - doesn't sit right..... Allaahu Aalim

AhlaamBella
05-09-2012, 10:55 AM
The fact that the most beloved to Allaah - his :saws: parents will go to hell - doesn't sit right..... Allaahu Aalim
The Prophet's s.a.w. uncle was extremely beloved to him. But as we know, unfortunately his destination is not Jannah.

~ Sabr ~
05-09-2012, 11:10 AM
^ That's different..... The parents of RasoolAllaah :saws: gave birth to Him :saws:.....

AhlaamBella
05-09-2012, 11:53 AM
^ That's different..... The parents of RasoolAllaah :saws: gave birth to Him :saws:.....
That doesn't mean much. There were companions who fought against their parents in the battles. Just because someone gives birth to a Muslim, doesn't give them a free pass into Jannah.

~ Sabr ~
05-09-2012, 12:01 PM
^ JUST a Muslim?! SubhaanAllaah think about what you are saying sister before you speak! Please give due respect to the most beloved human to Allaah, RasoolAllaah :saws:

Hulk
05-09-2012, 12:16 PM
Out of adab, we should be careful when we are discussing something as delicate as whether someone is in jahannam or not, especially when the subject of discussion is people from the Prophet's pbuh family.

Personally I think the term kafir itself is something which should be understood properly before using it. It's not a minor thing to call someone a kafir, even if they are non-muslim.

I think it's better to leave matters like this to the scholars :)

AhlaamBella
05-09-2012, 12:31 PM
^ JUST a Muslim?! SubhaanAllaah think about what you are saying sister before you speak! Please give due respect to the most beloved human to Allaah, RasoolAllaah :saws:
Sister you misunderstand. I was speaking generally sis..... :exhausted

~ Sabr ~
05-09-2012, 12:35 PM
^ My mistake. Apologies.

AabiruSabeel
05-09-2012, 02:40 PM
:sl:

It is not appropriate for us to delve into matters of unknown and ask too many unnecessary questions. Allah SubHanahu wa Ta'ala says:

O you who have believed, do not ask about things which, if they are shown to you, will distress you. But if you ask about them while the Qur'an is being revealed, they will be shown to you. Allah has pardoned that which is past; and Allah is Forgiving and Forbearing. [5:101]

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!