PDA

View Full Version : ~ The MM (Memorization Mulk) Project - Discussion Thread ~

~ Sabr ~
05-02-2012, 07:46 PM
:salamext:

Dear brothers and sisters

You can find the Memorization Mulk Project thread here InshaAllaah:

http://www.islamicboard.com/quran/13...k-project.html

In this thread, members can post on how they are finding the recitation, any queries or concerns about the recitation, or anything else relating to the MM project.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
~ Sabr ~
05-03-2012, 06:03 PM
Has anyone started to memorize this yet?

Haya emaan
05-03-2012, 07:17 PM
walaikum assalam..

i have downloaded the surah in my mobile and have listened to the recitation many time since tomorrow night..

~ Sabr ~
05-04-2012, 05:16 PM
Alhamdulillah that's good sister.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
~ Sabr ~
05-07-2012, 03:11 PM
:bump:......anyone want to discuss how things are going for them?

~ Sabr ~
05-14-2012, 08:08 AM

So has anyone started memorising yet?

Muslim Woman
05-15-2012, 08:05 AM
:wa:

:hiding:

~ Sabr ~
05-15-2012, 08:11 AM
InshaAllaah let us at least start listening to the recitation at least, to etch the words of the Surah in our memory?

Muslim Woman
05-15-2012, 08:21 AM
:sl:

downloaded and started listening to it :statisfie

~ Sabr ~
05-15-2012, 08:26 AM

I would recommend Abu Bakr Ash Shatri / Saad Al Ghamdi's recitation for pronounciation.

Innocent Soul
05-15-2012, 12:14 PM
Assalamualikum

I learnt this surah by heart almost. It did not took much efforts because I started reciting it daily at night within two weeks. Its very small and doesn't take much time but you need to be consistent. :) It has many rewards I cannot post them now but you try doing it atleast. If you fall asleep quickly recite it after Isha prayer.

I almost memorized half the the surah that to in correct order and I just need to memorize the last part of the surah in order. It has many rewards I cannot post them now but you try doing it atleast. If you fall asleep quickly recite it after Isha prayer.

Narrated by 'Aishah (May Allaah be pleased with her):
Messenger of Allaah (SAW) liked that act of worship most in the performance of which a person was regular and constant.
[Muslim]

Whether you speak in secrecy or aloud, (it is all the same to Allah). He even knows the secrets that lie hidden in the breasts of people. Would He not know, He Who has created, when He is All-Subtle, All-Aware?
(Surah Al-Mulk 67:13-14)

syed1
05-15-2012, 05:24 PM
I have memorized it mashallah :)

~ Sabr ~
05-15-2012, 05:30 PM
In a week?!

Muslim Woman
05-17-2012, 04:18 AM

some people are blessed with sharp memory .

I find it very difficult to memorize anything :( :heated:

~ Sabr ~
05-17-2012, 06:32 AM

Sis did you see the du'a I posted on the other thread? The memorisation plan? Some of that is what the sahabah used to read to help them memorise the Qur'aan.

Muslim Woman
05-21-2012, 05:03 PM

InshaAllah will look for it .

Muhaba
05-28-2012, 11:49 PM
i memorize by listening better, so it is a great idea to listen. try to recite with audio of this Surah every night, as it should be read after Isha prayer before sleeping to safeguard oneself from punishment in the grave. and before you know it, you will have memorized it. for now, focus on reciting it every night, preferably along with a qari recitation.

Muhaba
05-28-2012, 11:51 PM
of course if you're the type who memorizes better by reciting it over and over again, then you can do that, but do listen to qari and read with him to memorize with tajweed.

but for now, don't worry if you're aren't quick at memorizing. just read every night. insha-Allah within a few weeks, you'll see how much you know by heart!

~ Sabr ~
06-18-2012, 02:43 PM

Has anyone started memorizing yet?

Just over a month to go for Ramadan!

Periwinkle18
06-18-2012, 02:47 PM
i memorise really quickly buh then forget :( wht should i do??

Pure Purple
06-18-2012, 03:33 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Periwinkle18
i memorise really quickly buh then forget wht should i do??
Best way to remember the memorized surah is to recite these surah in salat ,it will help in increasing khushu' in the prayer.

~ Sabr ~
06-18-2012, 03:48 PM
i memorise really quickly buh then forget :( wht should i do??
Do this:

Jabir (radiAllahu anhu) said it was the custom of the Prophet :saws: not to go to sleep until he had read Tabarakallahi Biyadihil Mulk and Alif Laam Meem Tanzeel.
[Ahmad, Tirmidhi and Darami]

Periwinkle18
06-18-2012, 03:59 PM
i listen to surah mulk before sleeping i forget frm the middle : S

~ Sabr ~
06-19-2012, 07:42 AM
i listen to surah mulk before sleeping i forget frm the middle : S
:salamext: sis,

Try and keep 1 copy where you will learn this Surah from, then when you recite it you can close your eyes and imagine that copy in front of you.

It makes everything a lot easier, trust me.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!