/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Userpages - time to bring back?

~ Sabr ~
05-03-2012, 10:51 AM
:salamext:

The old members of LI will know what I mean when I say

"Userpages" :D

They were linked to your profile, and when someone clicked on your name they were able to view your userpage.

Could we bring these back? :?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
~ Sabr ~
05-11-2012, 10:26 AM
:bump:

???????

AabiruSabeel
05-11-2012, 12:19 PM
With Visitor Messages, Private Messages and Reputation Comments, I don't think we would bring back the userpages. In fact I was thinking of limiting the PMs and removing the rep comments.

~ Sabr ~
05-11-2012, 12:26 PM
Are you serious?

Visitor messages are time waste.

PM's should be kept permanently and same with rep comments.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
AabiruSabeel
05-11-2012, 12:34 PM
Visitor messages are not private, so there is less chance for it to be misused. Whereas there has been considerable abuse of Private Messaging in the past.

We have the 'like' feature now and it makes the reps redundant.

~ Sabr ~
05-11-2012, 12:44 PM
So take the "Like" feature off - not like it's facebook here.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!