/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Mom

Muslim Woman
05-06-2012, 01:56 PM
:sl:

Woman was admitted in a hospital as she was suffering from Brain Tumor. Her son & relatives were around her. She died within a few Hours

Her son cried the whole day & became ill. He returned home the next day; & found a letter on the table besides his mothers bed. Surprisingly it also had a few tablets.

His hands trembled as he read the letter;

"TAKE THESE TABLETS DEAR;
I know you catch a cold easily after crying..LOVE MUM ♥

No matter in what condition mothers are...they always care about their children

KINDLY RESPECT AND LOVE YOUR MOTHER

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Ğħαrєєвαħ
05-06-2012, 04:55 PM
:wa:

Alhamdulilaah for such a blessing!

BarakAllaahu feeki

Muslim Woman
05-07-2012, 01:29 AM
:sl:

I wonder if this is a true story ?

sister herb
05-07-2012, 08:34 AM
It is or not but describes nice way the mind of moms.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Hiraislam
06-14-2012, 07:53 AM
We can't compare the love of Mother with any person of this world and only her love is wothout any mean.

yasirslm
06-14-2012, 08:08 AM
I love my Mother a lot.....and She is the one I can ever trust for keeping my secrets

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!