/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Okay to have 1-2 children?

Ramadan90
05-08-2012, 05:53 PM
:sl:,

I am not thinking of having children yet any soon, I am still young and have things to accomplish both when it comes to Islam and this world. But of course you have to plan for anything for the future. I have realized that it is a HUGE responsibility to have a children, raising them to become strong muslims. To raise 4 or more children to good muslims is not a easy task. Is it okay to have few children? But on the other hand, I would miss out the ajr for raising 4 or more children to good muslim?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
~ Sabr ~
05-08-2012, 08:09 PM
:wasalamex

Cross that bridge when you come to it?

Karimah
05-08-2012, 08:17 PM
Ok I am not a scholar or anything but I have come across a similar question to yours and I remember the answer...

The question was, if a woman wanted to have children and a husband but for whatever reason she didn't would she have less ajr than someone who did?

The answer was that even if she didnt have the husband or children but that was her intention to have/do these things then she would still get the same ajr as someone who did. This is because in the Quran the intention of the person is stressed so much, you must have the right intention, like you can't just go through the motions of prayer, you have to also have the intention.

Sorry I don't remember the source for this answer but if I do remember I will post in another reply.

GuestFellow
05-08-2012, 10:55 PM
Salaam,

Have one baby. If you can cope, then have another baby. Continue this process until you feel you have enough babies.

Sorry if my post comes across rude or bizarre.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!