/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Ex Atheist Proves Muhammad (PBUH) is a Prophet of God

Snowflake
05-14-2012, 04:59 AM
Greetings to those who are researching Islam and wish to know more about God's Final Messenger as well as the evidences supporting this claim of Prophethood in the excellent work of Dr Laurence Brown, who once was an atheist but Allah guided him to the Truth. His excellent works on comparative religion have earned him a great deal of respect in my heart and the hearts of those who have heard him. I now consider him the best in this field. Therefore I leave you with the best, and wish you peace and guidance to the Truth. Ameen.

The evidence that Muhammad is a Prophet of God - episode 1

episode 2

episode 3

episode 4

episode 5

O Allah, let Your Peace come upon Muhammad and the family of Muhammad,
as you have brought peace to Ibrahim and his family.
Truly, You are Praiseworthy and Glorious.
Allah, bless Muhammad and the family of Muhammad,
as you have blessed Ibrahim and his family.
Truly, You are Praiseworthy and Glorious.

Ameen

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
dysphoricrocker
05-22-2012, 09:21 AM
Salaam.

I've seen his lectures and masyaAllah they are good. Just one thing i would like to comment is that he is very soft spoken, to a point where you may get sleepy after listening for sometime. But it's all very informative.

Snowflake
05-24-2012, 05:04 PM
^Masha Allah brother, I agree. Except instead of feelign sleepy, I feel captivated by his talks. He is the only speaker I can listen to without getting bored/distracted. The way he links a world of evidence from many different sources and brings it all together to give proofs is absolutely amazing. He is so precise and clear, I wonder how anyone can not be affected by what he says. I hope to get his books as well insha Allah. Please share his vids and use them for dawah purposes. Jazak Allahu khayr.

dysphoricrocker
05-25-2012, 01:49 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Snowflake
He is so precise and clear
That's so true. His attention to details is amazing. And he is very knowledgeable too. Watch his lectures people! :D

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Uthman
05-27-2012, 06:44 PM
I am currently reading his book "The First and Final Commandment" which is a combination of his two books MisGod'ed (which focuses mainly on Christianity, and I believe a little on Judaism as well) as well as God'ed which makes a detailed case for Islam as the true religion. Both books have excellent reviews on amazon, most of which seem to be from Non-Muslims!

He is an inspiration and a real asset to our religion, mashaAllah.

Snowflake
05-27-2012, 10:37 PM
Uthmān;1519802]I am currently reading his book "The First and Final Commandment" which is a combination of his two books MisGod'ed (which focuses mainly on Christianity, and I believe a little on Judaism as well) as well as God'ed which makes a detailed case for Islam as the true religion. Both books have excellent reviews on amazon, most of which seem to be from Non-Muslims! <masha Allah!
Masha Allah. Don't forget to check out his other books on his website

He is an inspiration and a real asset to our religion, mashaAllah.
Al hamdulillah, that he is very much brother. Sadly not many people seem to be aware of him. I find that really strange. May Allah preserve him and increase him and make his work beneficial for him and others in this dunya and the hereafter. Ameen.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!