/* */

PDA

View Full Version : The Athiest and the miracle that lead him to Islam

Snowflake
05-14-2012, 05:12 AM
Assalamu alaykum,

No doubt this is one of the most amazing revert stories you're going to hear. It just goes to show that when Allah chooses, He will guide even the most ignorant person to the Truth. Even if that person is unwilling, Allah knows best whom from His creation is worthy of guidance, so His will is done. Praise be to Allah the Highest, and Glory be to Him, the Lord of the Worlds.

How I came to Islam - The reversion

..and his JIHAD - "I lost my wife, house and guest house"

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
~ Sabr ~
05-14-2012, 08:06 AM
:wasalamex

Interesting story, but I've heard much more deeper stories about reversion to Islaam.

Sumaiya54
05-14-2012, 09:09 PM
Amazing story :)

dysphoricrocker
05-22-2012, 03:47 AM
Allahuakhbar.

I agree with sister Haafizah that there are better reversion stories. But for me, how it happened does not matter as much. The fact that Allah showed us His Mercy and guided us to Islam is in itself the greatest amazement.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
CosmicPathos
05-22-2012, 04:40 AM
what do you guys mean by "better" reversion stories?

Are reversion stories some sort of drama on display for us, which we should evaluate for the dramatic climaxes and suspense it creates?

This brother was an ophthalmologist in US air force, everything was going fine for him in life. Allah led him to Islam through a trial on his daughter, do you know how it feels to be helpess despite being a doctor yourself, supposedly an atheist doctor with the ego telling one "i am god of science and medicine" yet being so helpess when it came to his daughter? That's not deep? It might not sound "Oscar" winning story to us, but to him, it is success and he is one step closer to Jannah. Perhaps more closer than we are.

dysphoricrocker
05-22-2012, 05:52 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by CosmicPathos

Are reversion stories some sort of drama on display for us, which we should evaluate for the dramatic climaxes and suspense it creates?
Yes, you are right brother. Pardon my immaturity.

~ Sabr ~
05-22-2012, 06:49 AM
Chill out. I meant more "deeper" stories. Take a chill pill brother.

Snowflake
05-24-2012, 05:14 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by CosmicPathos

This brother was an ophthalmologist in US air force, everything was going fine for him in life. Allah led him to Islam through a trial on his daughter, do you know how it feels to be helpess despite being a doctor yourself, supposedly an atheist doctor with the ego telling one "i am god of science and medicine" yet being so helpess when it came to his daughter? That's not deep? It might not sound "Oscar" winning story to us, but to him, it is success and he is one step closer to Jannah. Perhaps more closer than we are.
Masha Allah. Well said!

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!