/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Big Secrets of God- Holy mysteries

Masuma
05-17-2012, 11:45 AM
Please spread it as much as you can and make dua for the brother who made this amazing documentary!

Also visit his website http://www.kutsalgizemler.com/

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Masuma
05-17-2012, 11:59 AM
site requires translators. know any who can? jazakumullahu khairan

Hulk
05-17-2012, 01:11 PM
I haven't watched it, will do it later InshaAllah.

The title is a bit uncomfortable to me.. "Big Secrets Of God". As if we can uncover the Secrets of God.. God is the source of all knowledge, He is All-Knowing. We know what He in His generosity, mercy and compassion lets us know, nothing more than that..

"He taught Adam all the names [of things], then He showed them to the angels and said, ‘Tell me the names of these if you truly [think you can].’ They said, ‘May You be glorified! We have knowledge only of what You have taught us. You are the All Knowing and All Wise.
- Surah Al Baqarah Verse 31-32

Masuma
05-20-2012, 12:19 PM
hmmm...whatever you said above is really nice. alhamdulillah!

What is the problem with the title? ...seems alright to me. ^o) maybe u haven't seen it yet so thinking it to mean something else. But when you'll watch it, you will know what it says (=

Anybody knows turkish? the site requires translators. (=

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Hulk
05-20-2012, 06:13 PM
Sorry sis i dont think there are any turks here!

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!