/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Praying before its time

Qurratul Ayn
05-27-2012, 07:58 PM
:salamext:

Insha'Allaah (God-willing) y'all are well and in the best of Imaan, dear Brothers and Sisters (meaning EVERYONE :))

I have a question:

Is it permissible to read i.e. Zuhr before it's Start time? That goes for the other Salaah's too.

The reason being (I'll explain myself now, save having to write it on another post as some of you may ask) is that when I come home for lunch from work, around half 11 or 12, Zuhr's Start time may not have occurred, therefore I can't read it, and I have to read Qaza at home when I finish work.

I would just like to know.

Jazak'Allaah Khair (or thank you) in advance

:salamext:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Abz2000
05-27-2012, 08:57 PM
can't u do it in gestures in the car or bus or train?

i got this cousin who will just park up and pray in his driver's seat.

Qurratul Ayn
05-27-2012, 09:19 PM
Is that allowed though :hmm:, Brother Abz2000? ^o)

Hannah.
05-27-2012, 09:19 PM
Salaam sister, you should try your best to pray on time. If you're at work you could ask whoever is in charge of you to give you a 5 minute break to pray. I'm sure he/she would understand.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Qurratul Ayn
05-27-2012, 09:24 PM
I wish I could, she's very skeptical as to why I need to pray on time. She is an Agnostic. Plus, there's never enough people on the floor, for cover or to be in ratio.

I will try speaking with her again.

But I would still like to know if I can pray before the Salaah's time. :)

Qurratul Ayn
05-27-2012, 09:25 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Abz2000
can't u do it in gestures in the car or bus or train?
I walk home. My workplace is literally a 5 minute walk.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!