/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Training kids for Islam since childhood!

Tawangar
06-02-2012, 07:43 AM
:sl:
Al-Rubay’ bint Mu’awwidh – Allah be pleased with her – said while describing how the Prophet – Allah’s peace and blessings be upon him – told them to fast ‘Âshûrâ: We used to make toys out of dyed wool for the children and keep them with us so if the children asked us for food we would give them the toys to distract them until they completed their fast. (Sahîh Muslim. A similar narration is also in Sahîh Al-Bukhârî)
Al-Nawawî states in his commentary on Sahîh Muslim:
In this narration we are shown that children should be trained to do acts of obedience and made used to doing worship; although they are not legally bound.Taken from Sayings of the Salaf.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
KDhieb
06-02-2012, 03:22 PM
Insha Allah if I am blessed with children one day, my duty after worshiping my creator... would be to raise children with absolute love for their Deen.
Masha Allah if we could get our children to memorize the Qu'ran. how beneficial that would be, both to their religion and all other aspects of their life.

Tawangar
06-02-2012, 06:32 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by KDhieb
Insha Allah if I am blessed with children one day, my duty after worshiping my creator... would be to raise children with absolute love for their Deen.
Masha Allah if we could get our children to memorize the Qu'ran. how beneficial that would be, both to their religion and all other aspects of their life.
“Rasul Allah (sal Allahu alaihi wa sallam) said: ‘I and the woman whose cheeks have grown dark (on account of the cares and anxieties of her children) shall be like this on the Day of Resurrection.’ (Here Rasul Allah put together his middle and fore-fingers.)” [Abu Dawud]

Hiraislam
06-13-2012, 06:43 AM
If we train children in early age then they wil become a good Muslim and taking good steps in future according to Islam.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
yasirslm
06-13-2012, 07:21 AM
Best thing is to train the kids in early age. If your kid watches you saying prayer he definitely will ask about it and follow it.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!