/* */

PDA

View Full Version : White Hair And Monster Energy Drink O_o

GuestFellow
06-12-2012, 06:20 PM
:sl:

I have some white hair. Not that I mind, but can stress cause white hair? I'm only 20 years old. :/

I had several cans of Monster Energy drinks (9 in total) and now I feel like I'm going to puke. :/ What are the side effects of monster energy drinks if I were to take them in moderation? It's so bizarre, I feel like drinking another 9 monster energy drinks, even though I feel sick.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Endymion
06-12-2012, 07:06 PM
I'm afraid you'll turn into a monster soon :hmm: Incredible Hulk or something like that +o(

KDhieb
06-12-2012, 07:09 PM
salam,

I once had 3 redbulls prior to an oral presentation i had infront of 3000 people lol at some point during the night, my heart beat resembled that of an extremely hightempo song... and i somehow hallucinated some sort of figure coming out of the plug outlet in the wall :/ lol

you should substitute the drinks for some tea... you can find highly caffeinated tea that gives you tons of energy .. except its natural

Snowflake
06-12-2012, 07:10 PM
I don't know what they'll do to you bro, but hearing you had 9 cans was enough to put me into shock :uuh:

P.S. Yes, stress/shock can turn hair white over night.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
dqsunday
06-12-2012, 07:32 PM
I would not drink so much Monster energy drinks or any energy drinks. They tend to contain huge amonts of caffeine and too much can cause issues to your body. Like heart palpitations. Also the herbal contents may not be safe at high dosages either. They really aren't all that good for you those energy drinks. Its better to just have a small healthy and well balanced meal and drink plenty of water. If you are particularly dehydrated then you can drink something with electrolytes and have a multivitamin (dosage as per bottle).

Having a quick look at the nutrition information for a 8oz can includes 100 calories (so with the 9 you drank..you pretty much had almost half your calorie intake recommended for an adult male. (which is 2000 if I recall correctly) One can interestingly has all the daily requirements for Vit. B2, 3, 6 and 12. I am not sure how much caffeine they put into this particular drink as they lumped all the energy giving ingredients into a total of 2500mg. (I think its about 80mg of caffeine per 8 oz can) (my source for this is http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Monster_Energy). All in all these drinks are a waste of money in my book and drinking them in vast quantities...not a good idea for your health or wallet.

This site here lists a few risks associate with consuming too much of these energy drinks. http://www.livestrong.com/article/44...y-drink-abuse/

aadil77
06-13-2012, 09:55 AM
they're disgusting anyway don't know how you can drink so many, I only ever drink them to stay awake on the motorway

have some ribena :p

~ Sabr ~
06-13-2012, 09:56 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by aadil77
I only ever drink them to stay awake on the motorway
Red Bull keeps you awake more.

yasirslm
06-13-2012, 10:04 AM
Me also having some grey hairs but I use hair dye to look young though I am 31 years old , seriously...;D

dqsunday
06-13-2012, 09:26 PM
All energy drinks are crap in my opinion. They have plenty of sugars and caffeine. Health wise they aren't good at all, save the fact they do provide a good source of various vitamins commonly lost by sweating and dehydration. Or simply improper nutritional intake. If you eat healthy there really isn't any need for such drinks and you can get a caffeine burst just by drinking regular coffee, taken black. (thus avoid excess sugars). You can buy vitamins in large quantities and they are more a balanced source of all vitamins. Like many so called energy drinks, protein bars etc..its junk food masquerading as health food. A unsweetened whole grain cereal with milk would be far more healthier and lower in calories and sugar than those energy bars etc.

Maybe look into eating a healthy diet and find other ways to relief stress than mass drinking energy drinks. A glass of water and having vitamins once a day will work far better for you, plus regular exercise etc.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!