/* */

PDA

View Full Version : The importance of Khilafah in Islam.

marwen
06-17-2012, 10:42 AM
:sl:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
marwen
06-17-2012, 10:53 AM
at 23:50 => Who are the responsibles of the non-establishment of the correct Khilafah ?

جوري
06-18-2012, 04:14 AM
I think it will be a while before we rid ourselves of old habits.. even though there's a revival. People are actually under-educated and confused about what it means or how it is run. Even basic knowledge of the language they don't have so how can they of tawheed, fiqh, jurisprudence etc.?
It it unfortunate but we've a ways to go.. we need to start with self. The truly handful of knowledgeable Muslims are treated like relics and shelved or literally imprisoned .. only idiots are vocal.. and those who are Muslim and with some knowledge keep making concessions and yield to pressure from left right and within..
We need to make du3a and strive and learn and the rest is up to Allah swt if we deserve it, he'll grant it to us.

:w:

marwen
06-18-2012, 08:34 AM
^ Exactly sister. Our solution now is to learn 'Ilm, to apply Islam on ourselves first, then we will be ready for Khilafah.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Imaduddin
06-18-2012, 09:20 AM
I noticed this video says Part 2, is there a Part 1 to it?

Imaduddin
06-18-2012, 09:24 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by marwen
at 23:50 => Who are the responsibles of the non-establishment of the correct Khilafah ?
I am and then You, and then Everyone else.

marwen
06-18-2012, 09:36 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Imaduddin
I noticed this video says Part 2, is there a Part 1 to it?
it's a seminar about Khilafah. Talk 1 was presented by another speaker (I don't know the name sorry), and he talked about the destruction of Khilafah:

marwen
06-18-2012, 09:46 AM
And this is the last part : Questions and Answers :

Imaduddin
06-18-2012, 11:02 AM
Jazak Allah khair broher for those videos, I like the Q/A session.

Abz2000
06-18-2012, 02:19 PM
jazakAllah khair for the vids brother,
here's one that really got me thinking a few years back
it goes step by step through the dismantling process, who, what, how, and focuses on the current situation and then solutions:

marwen
06-18-2012, 02:40 PM
^ Jazak Allah Khayr brother Abz. That was a well documented video. Very instructive mashaAllah !

Muhaba
06-18-2012, 03:11 PM
i will see it later insha-Allah

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!