/* */

PDA

View Full Version : New Islamic school online coming soon teacher from Mednaih

MohammedK
06-24-2012, 04:59 AM
There is a new islamic school coming soon inshallah teaching tajweed l The teacher is from Mednaih. I said before tajweed teacher of masjid an nabawi will be teaching it but he told me he can't due to too much work at this time, but he said he will find me a good tajweed teacher. If you are interested tell me here the school will only open if i have at least 10 students interested for real, the 3 month course will be 50.00 USD, and class will likely be live, tell me times you think will be good to set the classes. I was thinking at 3;00 or 4;00 p.m. central time. Tell me your thoughts and advice.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Muslim Woman
12-14-2013, 11:52 AM
:sl:

MohammedK : I am providing my Arabic Reading and Writing Course Free for one last week. Sign up today with this Free Coupon to be able to take whole course free. It is 20 Prerecorded lessons that are 50-80 mins.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!