/* */

PDA

View Full Version : How do I delete a thread that I made?

jellybeans
06-25-2012, 02:29 PM
I would be very happy if I could delete this thread I made: w w w .islamicboard.com/discover-islam/134313846-why-aremuslims-permitged-use-contraception.html as I think it is invading the beliefs of Islam... :( (I have put a space between "www" to break the link because I am getting an error message saying that I cannot post links)

I couldn't find any way :exhausted to do this.

I appreciate your help.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
marwen
06-25-2012, 03:09 PM
You can't. But you can ask some one (admins) to do.

- You can make a post where you write : "Someone delete this post/Thread please".
- You may send a private message (PM) to a moderator or an Administrator to ask him to delete it. (I dunno if you can use PMs, as a limited member)

AabiruSabeel
06-25-2012, 03:19 PM
To delete a thread or a post, click on the report post icon (exclamation mark inside a triangle) under the post and write the reason why you want it deleted. :ia: one of the mods will delete it for you.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!