/* */

PDA

View Full Version : missing pages and other forum funnies

جوري
06-26-2012, 09:50 PM
I am having a difficult time seeing some pages as an example the 'sick of the BBC' thread.. whenever I click on it, it takes me to the first page or the last page. I conceded that it is a firefox problem since I don't have this problem on Iphone/Ipad or using AOL to browse.. but guess what.. now the problem has extended there too.. So.. I know yesterday we were commending Abir for a job well done and today we're bugging him to fix this mess..
difficult to be i a leadership position I know but fix it, fix it now... I reply without quotes and can't even be bothered with quotes anyway but that's more a touch-pad issue on my laptop..
oh I almost forgot the thing that happens with AOL is if I try to edit a post it will edit it but clicking on it to submit never submits, as a result I have to completely log out and in again, go to the thread and do it.. by then I'd lost interest in syntax, grammar or common sense...
so just sayin' :coolious:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Qurratul Ayn
06-26-2012, 09:55 PM
Lol!

Try posting your concern in the Helpdesk Section... It worked for me and I got the replies from the Moderaors. They are a very busy, busy, busy lot Masha'Allaah!!! Lol

AabiruSabeel
06-26-2012, 10:12 PM
:sl:

Please try again to see whether you can access that thread or not. I can access it myself using Firefox.

جوري
06-26-2012, 11:05 PM
ok here goes ---something hopefully ...

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
جوري
06-26-2012, 11:07 PM
=( sadly still page one or four no in betweens imsad

AabiruSabeel
06-26-2012, 11:14 PM
Please restart your browser and try again now? We are not exactly sure what is causing this problem. Performed few maintenance tasks to see whether the problem gets solved or not.

جوري
06-26-2012, 11:20 PM
I am sorry akhi, it isn't important, I see content in the email notices anyway.. so if I am the only one with the problem don't worry about it..

AabiruSabeel
06-26-2012, 11:26 PM
This problem usually gets solved by time, but we want to know if there is any particular solution to prevent this from recurring.

Just performed the last set of maintenance tasks. I hope it will get solved within an hour or so.

جوري
06-26-2012, 11:28 PM
khyer in shaa Allah..
yes time heals many a things.. and if it doesn't fix it then at least you became a philosopher in the process & that's always grand =)

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!