/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Recommendation

Sumaiya54
07-08-2012, 02:03 AM
Assalamu Aleikum,

I just just started to learn Arabic and will soon be reading Quran. But since I am a young revert, I still live in my parents house, and am not able to access Quran, and therefore will have to read Quran online.
What would be a good online Quran to start reading in Arabic when I can? I know there is flash Quran but can anyone recommend an online Quran that may be easier to read in Arabic. Of course I know all of the letters are the same in any Quran (Alhamdullilah) but I am talking about if the letter sizes change, stuff like that. I am very new to this so don't hesitate to correct me!!!
JazakAllah Khlairen,
Salaam :)

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Hulk
07-08-2012, 03:33 AM
You can try this and see if it is ok for you. A website by Sheikh Yusuf Estes http://allahsquran.com/read/index.php

Muhammad
07-08-2012, 12:57 PM
Wa Alaykum Assalaam,

May Allaah (swt) help you in this hugely rewarding and noble endeavour to read the Qur'an, Aameen.

Below is another website you can look at, to see if it suits you. You can listen to the verses on the same page, which might be helpful if you are unsure how to pronounce certain words. There are many different reciters to choose from. The script is also available in two formats. The translation is also available by various translators and different languages, but if you don't want this there is an option to hide it. The website is:

http://www.quranexplorer.com/Quran/Default.aspx

By the way, some people are able to access the Qur'an on their phones, so in case that applies/appeals to you, you can look into that.

Let us know if you would like to get a hard copy of the Qur'an, and we can try and suggest how to get a free one Insha'Allaah.

Sumaiya54
07-08-2012, 02:00 PM
JazakAllah Khlair :)
I will check out those

I can not get mailed a Quran because if my parents find it before me (my father is home most of the day) then they will not let me use it.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!