/* */

PDA

View Full Version : In a Dilemma..

Dimension
07-23-2012, 01:24 PM
Assalam Alaykum!

Haven't posted in this site for a very long time! Just a little background info before I start..

I am 17 nearly 18 and I am a Sikh(?). 2 years ago I met this one Muslim sister who I came very close with and one day we talked about religion, I then researched further and told her that I would like to become a Muslim. Since then she has helped me by answering any queries I have. She is the same age as me and her Mother also aware of my situtaion.

Although I am aware that as I have not reverted my Namaz will not be counted. I read namaz regularly for practise and in the belief that Allah (SWT) may hear my prayers. Last year I kept ONE whole fast which was tiring to say the least!!!! I also practise wudhu, ghusl and try to say the correct Dua's where appropriate.

I do want to revert but I know 110% that my family will not agree, I love my family too much to put them through the pain of 'losing' their only son. But as one revert told me, love you parents but also love your parents' creator..
I have no idea what to do, I dont want to revert secretly as I know for a fact I will commit sins due to the household I am in. I do not want to treat Allah (SWT) compassion as something so easy. (If that makes sense ^o)). However I do not want to revert publicly due to the shame I will bring my family.

But the bottom line is, I want to revert!

Could anyone help me, please?

Jazak'Allah.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Muslim Woman
07-23-2012, 01:33 PM
:wa:

we don't know when we will die. As u are sure that Islam is the Truth , don't delay a second to utter the Shahada.

There is no deity except Allah and Muhammad peace be upon him is a slave and messenger of Allah.

U don't have to do it publicly or in front of any Muslims . Do it NOW.

U can give ur family members a copy of Quran and othe books on Islam . May be , some videos / debates of Deedat , Zakir and others . After watching , hopefully they will get a fav. view of Islam .

Dimension
07-23-2012, 02:00 PM
I understand where you are coming from and I agree that there is no deity except Allah (SWT) and Muhammad (PBUH) is a slave and messenger of Allah (SWT). But I dont want to be in the situation where I am sinning as I have no other choice/ sinning intentionally.

Muslim Woman
07-23-2012, 02:04 PM
:sl:

format_quote Originally Posted by Dimension
But I dont want to be in the situation where I am sinning as I have no other choice/ sinning intentionally.

Your first responsiblity is towards our Creator . so fulfill it .

if u don't tell ur family or can't follow all Islamic rules , InshaAllah u will find Allah merciful .

U don't have to be a perfect Muslim from the first day . If willingly / unwillingly u make any mistake , break any Islamic rule ,remember Allah is most Kind , ever merciful.

But if u die without repenting of not worshipping one God , Allah won't forgive it. And Allah Knows Best.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Dimension
07-23-2012, 02:07 PM
But how can I live all my life like that??

Muhammad
07-23-2012, 02:12 PM
Wa Alaykum Assalaam,

I appreciate the difficulty you are in, but regarding the question of whether to convert, then as the sister above said, there is no question that you should convert if you sincerely believe Islam is the truth. It is better to be a Muslim who commits sins while hating it in his heart, than to remain a disbeliever and not have any good deeds accepted. It is better to be in that position where you can hope for Paradise and forgiveness from Allaah, and pray for the guidance of your family, than to be threatened with eternity in Hellfire.

You are virtually there, you just need to take that final step. And it can be done secretly. Place your trust in Allaah (swt) and He will make it easy for you and help you.

I know a brother who reverted some time ago and he came from a Sikh family. I think he also had a number of difficulties with his family. If you wish, I can try and put you in contact with him.

May Allaah (swt) guide you and help you in your difficulty, Aameen.

Muslim Woman
07-23-2012, 02:16 PM

keep praying to Allah . He will make it easy for u . If ur family abandon u , u will have Allah with u .

Muslim Woman
07-23-2012, 02:19 PM

format_quote Originally Posted by Muhammad
... It is better to be a Muslim who commits sins while hating it in his heart, than to remain a disbeliever and not have any good deeds accepted. .

it reminds me of a line that I saw in Ummah forum . The worst Muslim is better than the best disbeliever of this world.

And Allah Knows Best.

Dimension
07-23-2012, 02:26 PM
I will keep praying, please keep me in your Dua's so that one day Insh'Allah everything becomes so much clearer for me.

Muslim Woman
07-23-2012, 02:37 PM

may be u will find convert stories of ex Sikhs useful .

Why I Left Sikhism to Revert to Islam

http://www.sunniforum.com/forum/show...evert-to-Islam

Muslim Woman
07-23-2012, 02:40 PM

A Sikh Girl Converts to Islam

Scimitar
07-23-2012, 03:05 PM
Salaam bro Dimension.

I was told by a Sikh neighbour that in your holy book, the name of God is also Allah :) You're already half way there bro... chin up, yes?

With regard to reverting while living in a Sikh household, the reality is that difficult times will be ahead... but only temporarily. In my experience from reading the posts of board members who have been thru similar situations to yours - I find that once the family see that the change is for the better, they not only become tolerant, but also accepting of you - and your new found way of life - as they see you grow into the man they always wanted you to be (and this makes it all that much easier)... the only difference is that you are now a Muslim.

There are threads in the new Muslims section that may provide some valuable insight into how to get around the difficulties you may face... I want to write more but I must be somewhere now, but insha-Allah, I will elaborate for you a little later...

... Oh, finally, welcome to Islamic Board, where it's al Islamic, but never boring :D (love that line)

Scimi

Dimension
07-23-2012, 03:51 PM
Yeah in the Guru Granth Sahib Ji there is not just one exact word for God as Sikhs believe that one word cannot describe the countless attributes of God.

When I read stories on how families have come to terms with thier child converting it all seems to be make belief to me. I feel so close but yet so far from converting. I dont think I have the inital courage to put my parents and my family through all the pain(?).

Snowflake
07-23-2012, 05:29 PM
In your heart you're already a muslim but afraid of announcing it, so I will call you my brother.

Think of it this way brother... when we are traveling with our family, customs check the suit case we are carrying on our person and make sure there are no drugs or illegal stuffs that violate the laws. So imagine if a family member is found to have broken the law? We wouldn't take their place and go to jail for them. We want to reach our destination. Each person is responsible for himself. It's the same thing in life bro. We will be accountable for only our own actions. We can't swap places with those we love if they break the law. When we'll be gathered before The Almighty, even our mothers will put the blame on us to save their own backs from the Hell-Fire. We have to remind ourselves of that time, and remember we all have our own goals and paths in life. Don't wander off your Path to accompany someone you love when you know their path leads to nothing but destruction. Instead be strong and keep your feet firmly on the right Path and then put all your efforts into guiding your loved one on it too. Don't despair brother. Abdul Raheem Green's father took ten years of invitation from his son before taking shahadah on his death bed. Be patient and do your bit. If Allah wills, He will guide your loved one to Islam too.

Dimension
07-23-2012, 10:47 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Snowflake
In your heart you're already a muslim but afraid of announcing it, so I will call you my brother.

Think of it this way brother... when we are traveling with our family, customs check the suit case we are carrying on our person and make sure there are no drugs or illegal stuffs that violate the laws. So imagine if a family member is found to have broken the law? We wouldn't take their place and go to jail for them. We want to reach our destination. Each person is responsible for himself. It's the same thing in life bro. We will be accountable for only our own actions. We can't swap places with those we love if they break the law. When we'll be gathered before The Almighty, even our mothers will put the blame on us to save their own backs from the Hell-Fire. We have to remind ourselves of that time, and remember we all have our own goals and paths in life. Don't wander off your Path to accompany someone you love when you know their path leads to nothing but destruction. Instead be strong and keep your feet firmly on the right Path and then put all your efforts into guiding your loved one on it too. Don't despair brother. Abdul Raheem Green's father took ten years of invitation from his son before taking shahadah on his death bed. Be patient and do your bit. If Allah wills, He will guide your loved one to Islam too.
I find that quote very difficult to agree with. I feel as if, if my bond with my parents wasnt so strong there would be nothing stopping me of reverting. However the bond is too strong for me to simply 'destroy'. Hence I do not what to do.

Even though I am confused, and do not know what religion I actually attached too. I will try keep a fast tomorrow, Insh'Allah everything goes well so wish me luck!!

Alpha Dude
07-23-2012, 11:34 PM
I find that quote very difficult to agree with.
The problem is that you are only looking at that quote in one dimension i.e. 'a mother would do anything for her child' and based on what you have seen in this world.

However, the time here is like a drop in an ocean compared to the hereafter. This life is a test. The real 'truth' doesn't begin until the day of judgement and the punishment of hell is enourmous (as is conversely the goodness of paradies). It is so extreme that even a mother would turn her back on her son. It would be an every man for himself situation.

Snowflake
07-24-2012, 03:51 AM
I find that quote very difficult to agree with. I feel as if, if my bond with my parents wasnt so strong there would be nothing stopping me of reverting. However the bond is too strong for me to simply 'destroy'. Hence I do not what to do.

Even though I am confused, and do not know what religion I actually attached too. I will try keep a fast tomorrow, Insh'Allah everything goes well so wish me luck!!
Islam teaches muslims to be kind to their parents even if they are non muslim. We are not expected to sever bonds with them brother, but only disobey them in what they say against Allah. We are all like leaves on a tree that share the same branch with our families but ultimately we are individuals who have their own fate and destiny and account. I can see this is too much for you to take in right now. So my advice is to pray sincerely to Allah to show you the Truth and give you the strength to follow it. Dil naal dua karo te baki Allah te chaddo. And make dua for your parents too. Allah is the Turner of hearts and He can turn the heart of anyone if He wishes.

Al-bint
07-24-2012, 10:47 AM
I feel as if, if my bond with my parents wasnt so strong there would be nothing stopping me of reverting. However the bond is too strong for me to simply 'destroy'
Peace brother!

When you think of your bond to be so strong, why do you think it'll be destroyed by your becoming a muslim? your becoming a muslim does not mean that you are going to abandon them, are you? See now that you have realized as to what is the truth do you not want save yourself and you family from the torment of Hell fire? or is it that you are afraid of what people are going to say?

Allah knows your difficulties more than I do. So I can only pray that Allah makes it easier for you.

wasalaam!

Scimitar
07-24-2012, 11:45 AM
Can you be honest and tell me why you want to revert? Because if it for the love of a girl - you will fear your parents... but if it is for the love of Allah - you're parents will take that back seat in your mind and heart.

Scimi

~Zaria~
07-24-2012, 12:34 PM
Assalamu-alaikum,

I find that quote very difficult to agree with. I feel as if, if my bond with my parents wasnt so strong there would be nothing stopping me of reverting. However the bond is too strong for me to simply 'destroy'.

Please reflect on the following insha Allah.

"The Day ye shall see it,
every mother giving suck shall forget her suckling-babe,
and every pregnant female shall drop her load (unformed):
thou shalt see mankind as in a drunken riot, yet not drunk:
but dreadful will be the Wrath of Allah." (Al-Quraan 22:2)

Truly brother, we will oneday, be accountable for our deeds.
A day so terrifying that every person will be fleeing AWAY from their loved ones - each man for himself.
Today, we may find this hard to imagine.
But trust in that which has been promised by Allah.

Secondly, Islam recognises the rights of parents more than any other religion.
MashaAllah, you are already fulfilling this duty.

However, Allah says in the Quraan:

"Show gratitude to Me and to thy parents:
To me is (thy final) Goal.
But if they strive to make thee Join in worship with Me things of which thou hast no knowledge, obey them not;
Yet bear them company in this llfe with Justice (and consideration), and follow the way of those who turn to Me:
In the end the return of you all is to Me. "
(Al Quraan 31:14-15)

And, our beloved prophet (sallallahu alaihi wasalam) has said:

“There is no obedience to any human being if it involves disobedience of Allah.”
Narrated by al-Bukhaari, 7257; Muslim, 1840.

Are we prepared to forsake the commands of our Creator, Allah (subhanawataála), for the sake of obedience to His creation?

The One to whom we owe our very existence,
Sustains us, despite our disobedience,
And will continue to shower His mercy upon us.......as long as we SUBMIT TO HIM alone, associating no partners.

How do we deny the Lord of all creation after all He has blessed us with?

Think about this dear akhee.

May Allah (subhanawataála) fill your heart with peace, guide you onto the path of the righteous, and be the means of conveying His message to your family as well.
Ameen.

Dimension
07-24-2012, 03:16 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Al-bint

Peace brother!

When you think of your bond to be so strong, why do you think it'll be destroyed by your becoming a muslim? your becoming a muslim does not mean that you are going to abandon them, are you? See now that you have realized as to what is the truth do you not want save yourself and you family from the torment of Hell fire? or is it that you are afraid of what people are going to say?

Allah knows your difficulties more than I do. So I can only pray that Allah makes it easier for you.

wasalaam!
Just through how they have reacted to other people reverting reassures me that they will not be pleases to the slightest if I revert. And as wrong as this sounds, yes I am afraid of what people are going to say..

format_quote Originally Posted by Scimitar
Can you be honest and tell me why you want to revert? Because if it for the love of a girl - you will fear your parents... but if it is for the love of Allah - you're parents will take that back seat in your mind and heart.

Scimi
The love of how the Muslim community stick together? The love of Allah (SWT)? The love of the teachings of the Prophets? And yes to an extent the love of a girl :?

Dimension
07-27-2012, 02:28 PM
Just want to update you all, kept my first fast this week and WOW it was so hard! But Alhamdulillah I did it :)

Allah (SWT) knows all and knows whats best, privately I am a muslim even though publicly I am not.. Allh (SWT) will guide me all the way..

جوري
07-27-2012, 04:22 PM
May Allah SWT make it easy for you.

Muhammad
07-27-2012, 04:29 PM
Masha'Allaah that is good to hear. If you are privately already a Muslim, and belief is already in your heart, why not go ahead and declare the shahadah? It seems it won't be much different afterwards to what you are already doing now.

Scimitar
07-27-2012, 07:43 PM
The love of how the Muslim community stick together? The love of Allah (SWT)? The love of the teachings of the Prophets? And yes to an extent the love of a girl :?
I applaud your honesty :) :D :) I hope it works out for you.... Bro, your first reasons were better than the last reason. If you stated your reasons in order of importance, then don't wait any longer - just take shahadah bro.

What is stopping you? but yourself? what is there to fear? but fear itself? :hmm:

Scimi

Dimension
07-28-2012, 07:14 PM
I applaud your honesty :) :D :) I hope it works out for you.... Bro, your first reasons were better than thelast reason. If you stated your reasons in order of importance, then don't wait any longer - just take shahadah bro.

What is stopping you? but yourself? what is there to fear? but fear itself? :hmm:

Scimi
If I am lieing, I am only lieing to myself. That means their is no point lieing haha!!

And I do not know what I am fearing, fearing the unknown? I keep telling myself to keep doing what I am doing until I feel absolute certatin that this what I want to do, but when will this happen?

Marina-Aisha
07-28-2012, 10:17 PM
bro i understand hw u feel,my family dont really get islam they believe wot the media tells them..so when i was researching bout islam i too was afraid wot they would say and i even thought they would disown me but i had to do wot my heart felt and i knew islam was the truth..and couple months later i converted as for my parents the saw me in my hijaab so thats hw the found out but they arent happy but they havent cut me off so maybe your reading too much into it like me..who knows maybe they will be fine..but if u feel hw i felt then you shoukd do it..who knows wots gonna happen...but my brother please dont do this for the wrong reasons..

Abz2000
07-29-2012, 12:46 AM
salamz brother, nice to c ur heart seeks the truth,
would you please watch this?

i'm pretty sure much will become clear once you have done so,
hint: think about the part where hind finds out about her brother's acceptance of the truth, and also on the final outcome.
for surely Allah brought about His decision.

"Say: If your fathers, your sons, your brothers, your wives, your kindred, the wealth that you have gained, the commerce in which you fear a decline, and the dwellings in which you delight are dearer to you than Allah and His Messenger, and striving hard in His Cause; then wait until Allah brings about His Decision.
And Allah guides not the rebellious folk." [At-Tawbah:24]

i ended up leaving my house due to continuous fights with a kafir brother i have,
and now i've left the uk - Alhamdulillah, please pray that Allah brings the kids up as upright believers where they are, even though the governments are wicked, there's less lewdness.
a small sacrifice to make in light of paradise and hell.
peace :)
ur brother Abz

Scimitar
07-29-2012, 02:10 AM
If I am lieing, I am only lieing to myself. That means their is no point lieing haha!!

And I do not know what I am fearing, fearing the unknown? I keep telling myself to keep doing what I am doing until I feel absolute certatin that this what I want to do, but when will this happen?
I think you are in your late teens or early twenties bro. It is an age where we feel like we know what we want - but we are never certain of it. And the reason beingf is because, the world and all it's opportunities are screaming for your attention. No matter that you think you are away from all that - you was born into the dunya, and therefore it will always be a part of your focus.

In order to get that certainty which dispels fear bro, you must first understand that there really is nothing to fear, but fear. And if anything, it is Allah that one must fear - that is all. Easier said than done, right?

Wrong. Courage bro... stand up and be counted, take your shahadah, say "In the name of Allah" and just go for it. The older I get, the less I see "gray areas" if you know what I mean :)

Scimi

Abz2000
07-31-2012, 12:32 AM
The older I get, the less I see "gray areas" if you know what I mean
yeah, apart from on ur head :p

Scimitar
07-31-2012, 03:30 AM
Sneaky... I like that :D grrr

Scimi

Dimension
08-01-2012, 07:46 PM
I think you are in your late teens or early twenties bro. It is an age where we feel like we know what we want - but we are never certain of it. And the reason beingf is because, the world and all it's opportunities are screaming for your attention. No matter that you think you are away from all that - you was born into the dunya, and therefore it will always be a part of your focus.

In order to get that certainty which dispels fear bro, you must first understand that there really is nothing to fear, but fear. And if anything, it is Allah that one must fear - that is all. Easier said than done, right?

Wrong. Courage bro... stand up and be counted, take your shahadah, say "In the name of Allah" and just go for it. The older I get, the less I see "gray areas" if you know what I mean :)

Scimi
You are correct, I am turning 18 very soon Alhamdulilah!

I am very close to taking my Shahadah, and I believe that if all doesn't work out. I CAN live my life in secret as only Allah (SWT) knows who is Muslim and who is not and it is only Allah (SWT) who know what is in peoples hearts.

I ask you all to keep me in your Dua so that my path can become clearer.
Please also pray for me so that Haraam things such as Alcohol and any other sinful acts are clear for me, so that I do not need to Sin intentionally just to keep people doubts away. Please.

Scimitar
08-01-2012, 08:13 PM
Ameen, will keep you in my dua. Bro... stick around :) we like your sincere nature :)

Scimi

Dimension
08-01-2012, 09:38 PM
Yeah I like this forum, alot more welcoming then other forums..

Im just worried that If I covert, I will feel like death if I sin. E.g. In Indian culture drink alcohol is a norm and everyone will expect me to follow the norm (even though I have expressed my feelings tht I HATE it) however somepeople will go out their way just for me to follw them. (Avoided them 100/100 so far haha)

Al-bint
08-02-2012, 09:13 AM
You are correct, I am turning 18 very soon Alhamdulilah!

I am very close to taking my Shahadah, and I believe that if all doesn't work out. I CAN live my life in secret as only Allah (SWT) knows who is Muslim and who is not and it is only Allah (SWT) who know what is in peoples hearts.

I ask you all to keep me in your Dua so that my path can become clearer.
Please also pray for me so that Haraam things such as Alcohol and any other sinful acts are clear for me, so that I do not need to Sin intentionally just to keep people doubts away. Please.
InshaAllah I'll remember you in my Du'as! May Allah make your every step towards Islam easy for you...

Masha Allah you are very young and taking a life changing step at this age! May Allah protect you always and keep you away from sins and may your final abode be Jannah Insha Allah

Ameen!!

Fee amanillah

Al-bint
08-02-2012, 09:15 AM
Im just worried that If I covert, I will feel like death if I sin.
that's the sign of a mu'min!

Sumaiya54
08-07-2012, 05:55 PM
Assalamu aleikum brother Dimension...
I have been reading all posts in this thread and I just want to start with saying I absolutely know what you are feeling, at this point in time tough i have converted four months ago but have not told my parents. (I am 13 years old) I am so scared to tell them, and I have to live many more years with them.

Your situation is unique, but remember that there have been many Sikhs and Indians before you who converted to Islam.

Honestly, converting was the best thing that I have ever done. And I have had many troubles after that and will not guarantee that you will not either, but it feels very great afterwards.

I do not have that great of a relationship with my parents as you do, but what I will normally do in a situation is just refuse to do something without telling the real reason, such as saying I will not eat meat because I am a vegetarian (no halal meat or kosher in my house), ect. With Alcohol they will not pour wine down your throat correct? Tell them you are on a diet maybe or have decided to not drink anymore?? I have had to refuse to put on a bathing suit many times to keep my modesty, and it has been rare, but I have not let up.

Many people will tell you different things, but what you should do is listen to Allah SWT, what He tells you to do, not what other people do.

May Allah make it easy for you Ameen!!

~Zaria~
08-07-2012, 06:20 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Sumaiya54
I have been reading all posts in this thread and I just want to start with saying I absolutely know what you are feeling, at this point in time tough i have converted four months ago but have not told my parents. (I am 13 years old) I am so scared to tell them, and I have to live many more years with them.

Your situation is unique, but remember that there have been many Sikhs and Indians before you who converted to Islam.

Honestly, converting was the best thing that I have ever done. And I have had many troubles after that and will not guarantee that you will not either, but it feels very great afterwards.

I do not have that great of a relationship with my parents as you do, but what I will normally do in a situation is just refuse to do something without telling the real reason, such as saying I will not eat meat because I am a vegetarian (no halal meat or kosher in my house), ect. With Alcohol they will not pour wine down your throat correct? Tell them you are on a diet maybe or have decided to not drink anymore?? I have had to refuse to put on a bathing suit many times to keep my modesty, and it has been rare, but I have not let up.

Many people will tell you different things, but what you should do is listen to Allah SWT, what He tells you to do, not what other people do.

My dear sister,

You are an inspiration to us all!

May Allah (subhanawataála) reward you abundantly from the depths of His unlimited treasures.
And may He keep your heart firm on this deen.
Ameen.

Imaan is THE greatest blessing upon us.
Insha Allah, we always remember this.

Sumaiya54
08-07-2012, 08:21 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by ~Zaria~
You are an inspiration to us all!
JazakAllah khlair Sister, tears were in my eyes when I read this! May Allah bless you too Ameen :)

Dimension
08-09-2012, 03:15 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Sumaiya54

Alhamdulilah! At such a young age you seem to be so mature and it is great that you have reverted.

I keep talking/listening to people who have reverted and it seems that their path has been so easy. Whereas whenever I put myself in their situation it seems to be some kind of fairytale. I cannot see my path to revert as easy as yours. I cannot make such big changes without my family or friends becoming suspicious.

Inshallah, everything will become clear..

Sumaiya54
08-09-2012, 05:06 PM
JazakAllah :)
I have the same exact feeling, many people tell their parents right away, become these amazing people, and everything works out great. Nobody really knows I am Muslim, and that is because, honestly, I am too scared to tell them.
No reverts path is easy, and I know I said that sometimes everything works out great, but every revert to Islam has gone through many troubles. Listen, Allah SWT knows what you are going through. You do not have to quit everything all at once if you convert to Islam. You can take small steps, and maybe even eventually just mentioning to your parents that you are reading about Islam. I would never actually say that you converted, because that makes it seem like you went through a huge ritual and are now stuck in one religion for your whole life.

The Prophet SAWS once said that Eman (faith) comes in waves. I know that the hard way--my Eman wavers dramatically from day to day, and the littlest things can affect it. Sometimes, I will be so elated on faith that I will say I am going to tell my parents that day, other days I think that I should have waited longer to convert to Islam, or start to question my belief in Allah SWT. And I do not know if that is because I am a teenager or it is normal :) I am the kind of person to hide from confrontation, which I think that you might be too. It feels like you will never ever be able to tell them, right? Well, I am in the same situation. My path has not been easy, no one's has. And that is why you have to have Sabr (patience) in Allah SWT.

Have you heard of the story of the Prophet Yusuf (PBUH)? He was tossed into a well by his jealous brothers, worked as a slave, put into jail for ten years, and eventually he was able to see his beloved father again. So, there is no real answer to what you are going through, but there is no wrong one too. Do what you think is best for you, and your faith.

The most important thing is to make duaa. Make duaa (prayer) that your parents will be guided, that you will have enough strength to tell your parents, and Insha'Allah Allah SWT will answer your duaa!

I really hope this helped inshaAllah!

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!