/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Anyone seen Zeigeist?

Al-bint
07-23-2012, 02:03 PM
:sl:

May everyone find this in the best state of health and Imaan!

Has anyone seen the documentary named Zeitgeist? When I saw the first 10 minutes of it I was like... WHAT?!
It compares Mythical gods to Maryam a.s and Jesus a.s! Astagfirullah! According to this documentary, Christianity is an extension of ancient pagan beliefs... It gives astrological evidence along with some ancient scripts...

What I want to ask is how do you prove it wrong? I mean many atheists and even believers see such stuff and go with the flow...
any ideas?

wasalaam!

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Muslim Woman
07-24-2012, 03:45 AM

for us Muslims , holy Quran is the criteria . So , pl. don't bother if others / any documentary compares Mythical gods to Maryam a.s and Jesus

may Allah guide them , Ameen.

جوري
07-24-2012, 03:55 AM
wasalaam sis,

Christians turned their religion into a pagan extension and continue to perpetuate false beliefs. It's their job to rectify it- although I can't imagine how? Their whole creed would come undone!
As sister Muslim woman clearly stated, our answers lie in the noble Qur'an!

:w:

Al-bint
07-24-2012, 09:49 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Muslim Woman
So , pl. don't bother if others / any documentary compares Mythical gods to Maryam a.s and Jesus
I agree with you completely! For me also Qur'an is the criteria! but There are some people I know who see such things and get convinced so strongly.. they start asking questions regarding such stuff and if you are not able to address their questions, they go around feeling even more convinced that this is the truth!

See it's not only about Maryam & Jesus (peace be on both of them). they say that even Dawood a.s & Yunus A.s are mythical... My concern is regarding my own brothers and sisters ! How am I supposed to explain to them that this is a sheer lie?!

wasalaam!

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Muslim Woman
07-24-2012, 12:25 PM

if they don't beleive words of Allah , then they won't believe u whatever logic u show them . pray for them so that Allah guides them to the right Path .

Scimitar
07-24-2012, 12:36 PM
Yup, don'r debate with the foolish :)

Scimi

Aza
09-07-2012, 09:24 PM
The Arrivals documentary prooves it wrong and shows the lazy research and lies the makers of 'Z' used.

Aza
09-07-2012, 09:34 PM
Not sure which part it is in but it is worth watching the whole series anyway, it is very inspiring and very well put together, it was one of the reasons which brought me to Islam!

-edit can't post links due to being a new member, sorry!

it's hard to find nowadays, youtube keep deleting them :/ each part (three parts) is about an hour and a half long.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!