/* */

PDA

View Full Version : New Muslim fitness channel

wasim_rand
07-25-2012, 03:19 PM
Salaam My brothers and Sisters,
I have just opened up a free Muslim fitness channel. I myself have completely transformed my body from

a fat and lazy 197 pounds to a fit and active 157 pounds. I lost over 12 inches around my waist in the

process. I would like to share my success story with the rest of my Muslim brothers and sisters by

helping them make the right choices when it comes to their nutrition and fitness lifestyle. Please

feel free to have a look at my videos as I have created a separate play list for the sisters (handled

by my wife) and for the brothers (handled by myself). We have already touched hundreds of brothers and

sisters and our little family keeps growing Alhumdolillah.

Please fee free to comment/like/share/subscribe as we are always looking for positive feedback.

link to our free channel: (You can simply search for "muslim fitness channel" in youtube and we are the first link)
Ramadan Mubarak to all.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Hulk
07-25-2012, 09:12 PM
Salaam bro I actually came across your channel a while back and shared the video where your wife baked some chewy cookies hehe.

wasim_rand
07-25-2012, 09:23 PM
Thanks brother, much appreciated. I should be putting out some nice workout video's after Ramadan Insha-Allah.

wasim_rand
08-15-2012, 10:15 AM
SAlaam to All,
We are on facebook also now. Just go to facebook(.)com/muslimfitness
Ramadan Mubarak to all.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
GuestFellow
08-18-2012, 09:21 PM
Asslamu Aliakum

Keep up the good work. I wonder if you can share any healthy recipes. I really have a difficult time wondering what to eat, especially in the morning.

wasim_rand
08-19-2012, 08:19 AM
Salaam,
You can go to our youtube channel under "recipe corner" you will see all our recipe's. There are tons more recipe's to come though.
Also we will be adding all our videos onto facebook shortly also.

Happy Eid

Salahudeen
08-19-2012, 05:49 PM
Aslaam alaykum, do you plan to make any recipies that incorporate healthy desi food? :hmm: I've tried diets but most of them only have English food so don't stick to them after 2 weeks :hmm:

If you could come up with a healthy desi diet plan for working out that would be great. But I suspect the problem would be desi food is just too unhealthy :hmm:

the KFC style chicken looks good :p Also do you know any nice marinades for chicken that are healthy for training and actually taste good??

wasim_rand
08-19-2012, 07:02 PM
Please go ahead and ask the question directly under any of the recipe video's. This way my wife will reply as she is the expert in the kitchen. As for healthy desi food that is a bit tough because desi food is just too calorie-dense and unfortuantely its the wrong type of calories (mostly fat).

Ahmed222
03-18-2013, 04:23 AM
Keep up the great work. I wonder if you can share any cake dishes. I really have difficulties thinking what to eat, especially each morning.

GuestFellow
03-20-2013, 09:33 PM
^ Sounds VERY similar to my previous posts.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!