/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Something to Add

SBK786
07-27-2012, 02:06 PM
Assalam Alaikum,

I have noticed we do not have Hadith and Commentary. We have Hadith, where Brothers&Sisters can narrate Hadiths of Prophet Muhammad SAW.
Another thing to add is Commentary, this would explain the Hadith in detail, and a more understanding of the Hadith.

It May help non-muslims understand the Hadith more..

Jazakallah Khair.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
ardianto
07-27-2012, 02:29 PM
Assalamualaikum,

We have thread "Hadeeth of the day" which contains many hadith. But about commentary, no one of us competent to make comment, or interpret hadith. We are not ulama.

Muwaahid
07-27-2012, 09:41 PM
Perhaps what was meant that those brothers and sisters who understand the arabic language can translate some of the explanations of the books of hadeeth, like the 40 hadeeth by Imaam An-Nawaawi and other books like that so we can all benefit not that a person takes it upon himself to explain the hadeeth themselves.

SBK786
07-28-2012, 07:35 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by ardianto
Assalamualaikum,

We have thread "Hadeeth of the day" which contains many hadith. But about commentary, no one of us competent to make comment, or interpret hadith. We are not ulama.
Brother I do not mean that type of commentary, rather I mean the people that understand the arabic language, and can translate the books of hadith that are in arabic. As Brother Muwaahid said. I didn't mean the type of commentary Ulama do, Jazakallah khayr brother.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Marina-Aisha
07-28-2012, 10:03 PM
i have app on my ipod touch and explains the hadiths..so if u want you can put alittle insight after u have posted any hadith..but theres no need to make a whole different thread

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!