View Full Version : How do we hear & interpret sounds - Sob7an Allah

جوري
07-27-2012, 04:52 PM

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
جوري
07-27-2012, 04:57 PM

Hulk
07-27-2012, 05:09 PM
I've always been fascinated with how sound works.. I was very amazed to learn that sound can be recorded.. That's incredible if you think about it! To think that sound can be transferred from the air to a piece of material(vinyl disc), and then copied by simply molding and using the original material as a "former".

In the video above it shows just how awesome of an organ our ears are. Thanks for sharing :statisfie

جوري
07-27-2012, 05:11 PM
An-Nahl (The Bee)[16:18]

[RECITE]
[top] [next match]

Wain taAAuddoo niAAmata Allahi la tuhsooha inna Allaha laghafoorun raheemun

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
CosmicPathos
07-27-2012, 06:57 PM
Eyes are beautiful. Brown eyes, blue eyes, green eyes, heck even red eyes!

Hulk
07-27-2012, 07:03 PM
Black too.

CosmicPathos
07-27-2012, 07:04 PM
There are no black eyes bro, it is dark brown pigment, the most common eye color in this world of ours. :p

Hulk
07-27-2012, 07:15 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by CosmicPathos
There are no black eyes bro, it is dark brown pigment.
lol wow i didn't know that. Googled "black eyes close up" on google and results were bruised eyes -_-
Then i tried dark brown close up and the results are what I have always referred to as "black eyes";D

Our eyes are another amazing blessing from Allah.. I used to be fascinated by how technology like cameras work(still am) but after learning about the "technology" within ourselves my mind is just bloooown.

CosmicPathos
07-27-2012, 07:24 PM
even most advanced camera is no way closer to the workings of our eye. No camera can claim to adop to different light situations in one scene as our eye does. That is why cameras have to have the fx for White Balance as well as the Exposure setting. Our eyes dont.

The two common criticisms evolutionists have brought against the intelligent design idea of eye are the presence of blind spot in vision as well as the inverted organization of the 9 layers of retina across blood capillaries which does result in loss of light signal entering the eye.

جوري
07-27-2012, 07:35 PM

Fussilat (Explained in Detail)[41:53]

[RECITE]
[top] [next match]

Sanureehim ayatina fee alafaqi wafee anfusihim hatta yatabayyana lahum annahu alhaqqu awalam yakfi birabbika annahu AAala kulli shayin shaheedun

جوري
07-27-2012, 07:58 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by CosmicPathos
even most advanced camera is no way closer to the workings of our eye. No camera can claim to adop to different light situations in one scene as our eye does. That is why cameras have to have the fx for White Balance as well as the Exposure setting. Our eyes dont.

The two common criticisms evolutionists have brought against the intelligent design idea of eye are the presence of blind spot in vision as well as the inverted organization of the 9 layers of retina across blood capillaries which does result in loss of light signal entering the eye.
Evolutionists also brought criticism against the appendix.

http://www.dukehealth.org/health_library/news/10151
They should keep up with science before they argue though- wouldn't you agree?

CosmicPathos
07-27-2012, 08:06 PM
I think it is like this: we can even find a flaw in the most exquisitely designed machine, or a most aesthetically pleasing painting. Just because things dont fit in with what we consider ideal, it does not mean things are not ideal. Blind spot is due to optic disc and optic nerve in our eye seems to be in quite an ideal location, very close to fovea (less distance to travel for action potentials in axons before entering the nerve). For one argument against intelligent design, we can bring 10 which show how optic nerve is in ideal location.

جوري
07-27-2012, 08:12 PM
We need aberrations - How else can we define the 'norm' or appreciate all that goes right all the time? strive to learn etc.?
People would pay $350,000 for prosthetic legs - thank the surgical team and the manufacturing company but aren't grateful or take notice when given them for free!

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!