/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Looking for some particular Hadeeth...

selection
08-14-2012, 02:53 PM
Assalamualaikum...

I'm looking for some Hadeeth about shyness, or maybe a story about a wonderful person who live when Muhammad was alive (don't know what it is called is english but in Indonesian is "Sahabat") but pretty shy towards other.

Thanks and sorry for the bad english...:embarrass

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
saeefullah
09-26-2012, 03:59 AM
'A'isha said: How good are the women of Ansar (helpers) that their shyness does not prevent them from learning religion. MUSLIM 168/649

like this?
Narrated Abu Sa`id:The Prophet was more shy (from Haya': pious shyness from committing religeous indiscretions) than a veiled virgin girl. (Sahih al-Bukhari See Hadith No. 762, Vol. 4)

Imran bin Husain (May Allah be pleased with them) reported:Messenger of Allah (sallallahu 'alaihi wa sallam) said, "Shyness does not bring anything except good."[Al-Bukhari and Muslim].In a narration of Muslim: Messenger of Allah (sallallahu 'alaihi wa sallam) said, "All of shyness is good."

Bint-e-Adam
09-26-2012, 12:14 PM
A'isha Radi allaho anha reported: Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) was lying in the bed in my apartment with his thigh or his shank uncovered that Abu Bakr sought permission to get in. It was given to him and he conversed in the same very state (the Prophet's thigh or shank uncovered). Then 'Umar sought permission for getting in and it was given to him and he conversed in that very state. Then 'Uthman sought permission for getting in; Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) sat down and he set right his clothes. He ('Uthman) then entered and conversed and as he went out, A'isha Radi allaho anha said: Abu Bakr entered and you did not stir and did not observe much care (in arranging your clothes), then 'Umar entered and you did not stir and did not arrange your clothes, then 'Uthman entered and you got up and set your clothes right, thereupon he said: Should I not show modesty to one whom even the Angels show modesty.

Sahih Muslim Book 031, Number 5906:

==================================

"There are more than 70 branches of Iman (Faith). The foremost is the declaration that there is no God except Allah and the least of it is removing harmful things from the path. And Hayaa(shyness) is a branch of Iman.” [Bukhari, Muslim].

===================================

Narrated Abdullah ibn Umar (ra): The Prophet (saws) passed by a man who was admonishing his brother regarding Haya and was saying, "You are very shy, and I am afraid that might harm you." On that, Allah's Apostle said, "Leave him, for Haya is (a part) of Faith." (Bukhari)

selection
10-23-2012, 12:08 AM
Thanks. I have many wonderful friends who are extrovert with introvert me. Sometimes when around random people, I feel that I'm always in their shadow. Now that I know shyness isn't a bad thing, I feel more comfortable.:statisfie

Please give me suggestion about my english if you find uncorrect word.;D

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Hulk
10-23-2012, 12:26 AM
When mentioning the Prophet (pbuh) try to add a (pbuh) which means peace be upon him or (saw) which is sallallahu 'alaihi wa sallam. There's another indonesian forummer here as well as mod :)

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!