/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Who is going on Hajj this year?

Darth Ultor
08-19-2012, 05:47 AM
Now that Ramadan is over, Hajj is coming up. Who is making their pilgrimage this year? Those who are, I pray that God accepts your Hajj.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Muslim Woman
08-19-2012, 04:54 PM
:sl:

InshaAllah I am going to Hajj with my husband on behalf of my late in laws.

Ameen to your dua.

Endymion
08-19-2012, 06:31 PM
I am not imsad

I wanted to ask something.I read in several books that people who recite Durood Khidri alot get their call to pilgrimage soon.Is that right?

Haya emaan
08-20-2012, 04:57 AM
InshaAllah i am going for hajj..

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Pure Purple
08-21-2012, 06:29 AM
My grandfather going this year inshallah this is the second time he is going for hajj.please make dua for him.

shab
08-22-2012, 09:31 AM
Congrats for whoever is going on Haj. It is a journey and a strenuous one at times. Be patient as not everyone is considerate.

shab
08-22-2012, 09:38 AM
Last year the weather was mild during Haj, hoping it will be the same or cooler this year InshAllah..

Darth Ultor
08-22-2012, 01:27 PM
About that: Can it invalidate your Hajj if you get annoyed with somebody who's inconsiderate?

'Abd-al Latif
08-22-2012, 02:46 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Darth Ultor
About that: Can it invalidate your Hajj if you get annoyed with somebody who's inconsiderate?
No but it does decrease reward.

~Zaria~
08-22-2012, 08:54 PM
Assalamu-alaikum,

The haj quota for South Africa is only 3000 (which only meets 10% of those who have applied for haj).

My family and I applied but didnt make it :''(

Guess its not meant for us this year.....Allah knows best.

Insha Allah, we get a place next year.

shab
08-22-2012, 08:58 PM
No… but you can find out more about the rules of Haj on Fatwa-online.com.
Click on Categories then worship.

Invalidation is a serious issue and there are rules as to how that could happen. Haj is a test just like other things in life.

Insaanah
10-07-2012, 12:34 PM
:sl:

In the next fortnight, those who are blessed to be going for hajj will start leaving. Please remember us all in your du3as, that Allah eases and rectifies every single one of our matters and affairs for us, individually, and collectively as an ummah, and that we are all able to perform an accepted hajj soon.

May Allah accept your worship, and make it easy for you, may your travels be easy and safe, and may you arrive back sinless like a newborn baby ameen, and may that be an impetus to change yourselves and ourselves for the betterment of the ummah and the world, ameen thumma ameen.

Insaanah
10-12-2012, 10:18 AM
Also,

Brother Far7an: http://www.islamicboard.com/general/...nshaallah.html

Brother 'Abd Al-Maajid: http://www.islamicboard.com/general/...sha-allah.html

Haramain
10-12-2012, 10:29 AM
May Allah accept the Hajj of all those that have been called to his blessed home..very lucky people Alhamdulillah!
InshaAllah I pray Allah calls me and us all for Hajj one day too..:)

Ramadan90
10-12-2012, 10:31 AM
I wish I could go, but we cant afford it. Inshallah, one day my dream will come true. Make the most out of your hajj and I wish you all well. Remember to have patience, it is needed.

S_87
10-12-2012, 06:55 PM
im not doing Hajj this year :( (prefer not to with a baby) but i plan to go watch the Kabah cloth covered on the day of Arafah inshaAllah

hafizamir
04-27-2013, 12:42 PM
Inshallah I will go for perform Hajj with our family.

Darth Ultor
04-27-2013, 05:36 PM
I was wondering, does a second (third, and so forth) hajj count the same way your first one does in Islam? I mean, I hear stories of how Muslims would travel from all corners of the globe (before easy transportation was invented) to perform their one required hajj, but there are the Saudi citizens and those from neighboring countries who could easily do it every year.

Intahnet
08-06-2013, 07:39 PM
InshAllah I will be going for Hajj with my parents. I am so excited! I almost had to cancel because of my boss creating some difficulties with my holidays, but Alhamdulilah it's all sorted now.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!