/* */

PDA

View Full Version : SN's with 'Allah' in them

جوري
09-03-2012, 04:55 AM
:sl:

I think the forum should be fixed so that such SN's wouldn't be abused as we've see with the recent pig who posted .. Aside from that how are we supposed to address such individuals?
Br. Allah?
Come on it's down right sacrilege!

:w:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Aprender
09-03-2012, 05:13 AM
Yes, I saw that. That really annoyed me! Something needs to be done to prevent that username from being created and used at all on this forum!

جوري
09-03-2012, 05:47 AM
:lol: did you see under IB stats, welcome our newest member: troll
:D:D
I am glad trolls, gnomes, goons and ogres identify themselves now phew lolol

White Rose
09-03-2012, 03:00 PM
Wow I just saw that name too. Sis Munwat ul Khayal, there should also be a troll option if people want to identify themselves with it under their profile:giggling:

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
جوري
09-03-2012, 05:00 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by arjmand
Wow I just that name too. Sis Munwal, there should also be a troll option if people want to identify themselves with it under their profile:giggling:
That would indeed be ideal.. I have just concluded that 'Troll' was the earlier pig.. so I am glad someone took my suggestion...
nice work mods.. although let's face it I am a regular Sherlock :p

MustafaMc
09-03-2012, 07:16 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Aprender
Yes, I saw that. That really annoyed me!
I don't know why these one-post wonders even bother to post here. It is best to not reply to their obnoxious posts and just report it to the administrators who can give 'em the boot.

Serendipity
09-03-2012, 07:50 PM
Whats sn?

White Rose
09-03-2012, 08:44 PM
^ Username

MuslimahBarb
09-03-2012, 09:08 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by MustafaMc
I don't know why these one-post wonders even bother to post here. It is best to not reply to their obnoxious posts and just report it to the administrators who can give 'em the boot.
I suppose they have nothing better to do with their time than to try to come here and try to stir up trouble!:grumbling

Scimitar
09-04-2012, 04:22 AM
these trolls provide much amusement... especially when they on the back foot, and I got the sword out ;)

As for those shills... I know who you are. And I got your IP too. Boston. MA. Why do you think my location has been set to "tracking..." all this time?

Think we're a bunch of idiots sitting around twiddling thumbs? Hah. Wait til your laptop goes blue screen and then we'll see who is laughing.

You been warned, stay away or you'll be cursing norton for not coming thru for you. Trust me.

Scimi

tearose
11-21-2013, 07:47 PM
As-salaamu 3laikum, I don't know anything about the troll problem you are talking about, but why was the issue about people having the name of Allah in their sn's never addressed? I don't understand this, we are supposed to show respect with the name of Allah

tearose
12-02-2013, 05:45 PM
bump!!

Muhammad
12-02-2013, 07:57 PM
:wasalamex

It might be because the name can be used in good contexts too, for example in names like 'Abd Allah, Amat Allah. If a filter was placed on it then it would affect these names too.

If anyone spots any inappropriate names, please do report them and we will get them changed :ia:.

muslimah bird
12-15-2013, 07:12 AM
I think the forum should be fixed so that such SN's wouldn't be abused as we've see with the recent pig who posted .. Aside from that how are we supposed to address such individuals? Br. Allah? Come on it's down right sacrilege!
What does "SN" stand for ?

Signor
12-16-2013, 05:37 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by muslimah bird
What does "SN" stand for ?
Screen Name - Alias used on screen

Simply Username

muslimah bird
12-20-2013, 10:53 AM
Salaam alikum^^^thanks , for the information

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!