/* */

PDA

View Full Version : I am back again

sunnyhayat
09-08-2012, 05:52 PM
[Assalam Walekum all brothers and sisters. I am back again after learning Quran. I need advice from all learned which tafseer I should read so that I am not misled in meaning and understanding about quran. This question is from both me and my wife. We are likely to decleare our shahada soon, Inshallah!

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Signor
09-09-2012, 03:59 PM
Waalikum Assalaam Brother

I don't think any tafseer could be bettern Than
Tafsir Ibn Kathir

Tafsir of Ibn Kathir is among the most renowned and accepted explanation of the Qur'an in the entire world. In it one finds the best presentation of Hadiths, history, and scholarly commentary.

Download

Hope this helps

sunnyhayat
09-10-2012, 02:38 PM
Thanks a lot, you have saved my time to search for the best

Galaxy
09-10-2012, 10:35 PM
wa alaykum salam, soon-to-be brother insha Allah

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
sunnyhayat
09-12-2012, 06:59 PM
Is it ok to practice islam including regular prayers alone? without letting anyone know about your faith as prayers are very personal.

Signor
10-07-2012, 05:50 PM
Assuming,If you are living in such a place where its better to hide your religion from others,Then you can do it
Otherwise prayers of male worth lot more in mosque.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!