Hulk
09-16-2012, 11:35 AM

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
sister herb
09-16-2012, 12:07 PM
I think I will become vegetarian... +o(

Hulk
09-16-2012, 12:12 PM
Even if it taste like the best beef in the world i will not eat it!

Alpha Dude
09-16-2012, 12:41 PM

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
جوري
09-16-2012, 02:45 PM
I saw the title for this thread and decided to visit it after I had my breakfast & coffee and now I feel my breakfast repeating on me and not in a form I'd like :(

Jedi_Mindset
09-16-2012, 02:48 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by sister harb
I think I will become vegetarian... +o(
In times like this that would be a good option.

Serendipity
09-16-2012, 02:50 PM
I was like wth at the title :hmm: Too many mental people in this world.

Pure Purple
09-16-2012, 03:21 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Nostalgia
I was like wth at the title Too many mental people in this world.
;D
You will not say this,when you will check water supply system of your city.I was fortunate to see water supply system of my city through college's site visit.What I had seen:heated:
Don't want to explain,you will stop drinking water.:D Even if you purify it by aquaguard purifier.
Ya they showed step by step procedure for each unit how they are reducing impurity in laboratory,but I was not convinced though test tube showing "zero" bacteria.
Every thing is impure nowadays.

Serendipity
09-16-2012, 03:25 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Pure Purple
;D
You will not say this,when you will check water supply system of your city.I was fortunate to see water supply system of my city through college's site visit.What I have seen:heated:
Don't want to explain,you will stop drinking water.:D Even if you purify it by aquaguard purifier.
Ya they showed step by step procedure for each unit how they are reducing impurity in laboratory,but I was not convinced though test tube showing "zero" bacteria.
Every thing is impure nowadays.
The water where I live isn't great either.Unfortunately where I live we have hard water which makes scum.

Pure Purple
09-16-2012, 03:28 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Nostalgia
The water where I live isn't great either.Unfortunately where I live we have hard water which makes scum.
Hard water:raging:
It means I have to waork hard for washing cloth,hard water produces less foam,it happens in villages.

Muezzin
09-16-2012, 03:36 PM
The title of this thread made me think trolls were attacking.

Scimitar
09-17-2012, 10:42 PM
lol...

You can actually get PURE water from your tap, but need to isntall a "Reverse Osmosis" machine with the right filters. What you will end up with is water that has zero electrical conductivity PPM - this proves its purification.

I used to use R.O filters for uhm, plants... come to think of it, I treated those plants better than i treated myself *facepalm*

Scimi

sister herb
09-17-2012, 10:53 PM
When I saw this thread I remember one Finnish traditional food and story about it:

Mammi is a very traditional Finnish Easter time dessert made from rye flour and malt. It has a brown and sticky appearance and as far as mammi is concerned there are two types of people: those who love it; and those who hate it. There's no middle ground. If your Finnish host/friend/loved one offers you mammi, try it. But remember that 50% of the Finnish population loathes the stuff and it's quite possible that you will too. It is perfectly acceptable to dislike mammi (but not saunas) and the following rural legend shows how this controversial foodstuff has divided Finnish opinion.

Mammi and the Foreign Relief Worker

Just after the Second World War a foreign relief worker was checking how Finns were getting along for food and so on. During Easter this foreigner ended up staying with a family on a small farm in the middle of nowhere ('the middle of nowhere' being a very common place in Finland during those days). The family had just finished the main course of their Easter meal, and there was only mammi left on the table when the relief worker stepped in. He took a look around, saw the mammi and rushed to his car and told the driver to drive to the nearest city as soon as possible. There he went straight to the telegraph office and send the following message to his headquarters.

Immediate food aid needed, people up here are eating something that has all ready been eaten once!

Actually it is made by rye malts, syrup, water etc and we eat it by cream.

;D

cOsMiCiNtUiTiOn
09-17-2012, 10:58 PM
NAAAAAAAAAAAASTYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

I posted that video on another forum last year sometime. lol. Bottom line is, only eat home cooked food, always buy your meat zabiha, and eat nothing that comes out of a package. Food now a days.... u_u

- cOsMiC

Scimitar
09-17-2012, 11:12 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by sister harb
When I saw this thread I remember one Finnish traditional food and story about it:

Mammi is a very traditional Finnish Easter time dessert made from rye flour and malt. It has a brown and sticky appearance and as far as mammi is concerned there are two types of people: those who love it; and those who hate it. There's no middle ground. If your Finnish host/friend/loved one offers you mammi, try it. But remember that 50% of the Finnish population loathes the stuff and it's quite possible that you will too. It is perfectly acceptable to dislike mammi (but not saunas) and the following rural legend shows how this controversial foodstuff has divided Finnish opinion.

Mammi and the Foreign Relief Worker

Just after the Second World War a foreign relief worker was checking how Finns were getting along for food and so on. During Easter this foreigner ended up staying with a family on a small farm in the middle of nowhere ('the middle of nowhere' being a very common place in Finland during those days). The family had just finished the main course of their Easter meal, and there was only mammi left on the table when the relief worker stepped in. He took a look around, saw the mammi and rushed to his car and told the driver to drive to the nearest city as soon as possible. There he went straight to the telegraph office and send the following message to his headquarters.

Immediate food aid needed, people up here are eating something that has all ready been eaten once!

Actually it is made by rye malts, syrup, water etc and we eat it by cream.

;D
reminds me of marmyte :D
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marmite

Galaxy
09-17-2012, 11:19 PM
as long as it tastes like meat

sister herb
09-17-2012, 11:23 PM
Food what is made by "poop" and looks as normal comparing food what is made by normal but looks as "poop".

;D Bon apetit!

sister herb
09-17-2012, 11:41 PM
Any way; I don´t think those turd burgers can call as halal meat.

+o(

Hulk
09-18-2012, 06:13 PM
MAMMI looks sweet! lol.. I must admit that when it comes to food I don't really mind the visuals of it as long as it tastes great.. I do mind the texture though.. Like I don't like chicken feet, I know some people like it!

I also don't like chicken liver!

My mum LOOOOVES to sneak it into the dishes and then tell me there aren't any but I CAN FEEL IT ON MY TONGUE.

Aprender
09-18-2012, 06:17 PM
^ Those chicken feet are scary.

Reminds me of the time I ate some octopus on the Chinese New Year. I felt bad because it died. It was on my plate. Didn't want to waste it so I gave it a try just so it didn't get captured and cooked only to be thrown in the trash. It was strange to know it was in my stomach....

Hulk
09-19-2012, 08:30 AM
lol I'm sure those octopuses appreciate that you didn't put their death to waste :statisfie
I might be willing to eat the small piece of chopped octopus but if it's in it's whole form or even if its big no thanks. Can't handle the tenticles dancing in my mouth.

dusk
09-21-2012, 08:37 PM
Low fat isn't good for a burger. Fat is juicy.
I would try it, I also ate a brain burger once ;D.
Wasn't so bad but I would have seasoned it better.

How bad can this stuff be. It looks dry though. Better suited for beef jerky or something like that.

جوري
09-21-2012, 08:44 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Aprender
^ Those chicken feet are scary.
I'd totally put those on your pillow and wait until you get up... ;D;D;D
I love doing stuff like that to my family.. but I dare not do it to dad, he'd not be amused (to say the least)

Aprender
09-22-2012, 01:25 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by منوة الخيال
I'd totally put those on your pillow and wait until you get up...
I love doing stuff like that to my family.. but I dare not do it to dad, he'd not be amused (to say the least)

You consider me family!!! :) I love you tooooo mi querida hermana!

But if you did that oooooh you better be hiding somewhere good or out of the house after the screaming is over...

جوري
09-22-2012, 02:07 AM
Oh believe me I've done worst to people my mother even who has a heart condition.. let's say it involved 'snake eggs' and a certain rattle

Banu_Hashim
09-22-2012, 03:21 AM
^Wow, what talent you have for scaring people with heart conditions! :P I need to take notes...

Hulk
10-18-2012, 01:33 PM
On a related note, here's some coffee made from something that came out of an animal's behind!

introspective
10-24-2012, 08:13 PM
Kind of feel sorry for astronauts if this is method were to be used during space missions. Years ago, NASA devised a method to extract and purify water from human excrement. I don't think the method has ventured into the public sector yet since it's quite cost prohibitive.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!