/* */

PDA

View Full Version : JFAC: '2nd Anniversary of Aafia Siddiqui’s Sentencing' SENTENCED 23/09/12

Abu Muhammed
09-17-2012, 06:27 AM
Justice for Aafia Coalition (JFAC) presents

SENTENCED
2nd Anniversary of Aafia Siddiqui’s Sentencing

PROTEST @ US EMBASSY, LONDON

- Sunday 23rd September 2012
- From 3pm onwards
- All welcome

Speakers:

- Andy Worthington
- Ustadh Uthman Lateef
- Adnan Rashid
- Sheikh Suliman Gani
- Omar Hajaj (Head of Campaigns, FOSIS)
- Sultan Sabri (Surrey Solicitors)
- Faisal Hanjra (MCB)
- Ilyas Townsend
- Sheikh Khalid Fikry
and many others

Venue:

US Embassy
24 Grovesnor Square,
London,
W1A 2LQ

September 23rd 2010 was a black day for justice and human rights as Aafia Siddiqui was shockingly sentenced to 86 years in prison, following a trial deemed by critics “a grave miscarriage of justice”. Join us on Sunday 23rd September outside the US Embassy, London, in recalling this ****ing stain on America’s history, reaffirming our call for Aafia’s immediate release to her family in Pakistan.

For further information:

Justice for Aafia Coalition (JFAC)
info@justiceforaafia.org
Justice for Aafia Coalition - United for Freedom and Justice for Aafia Siddiqui

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Abu Muhammed
09-19-2012, 06:42 PM
"A Muslim is the brother of another Muslim. He does not oppress him, nor does he leave him at the mercy of others." Saheeh Muslim

This Sunday 23rd September 2012
Do please attend if you can- inform others.

Aprender
09-19-2012, 07:13 PM
I was reading online somewhere that this sister might be released soon from prison. But I don't know how accurate those reports were.

Abu Muhammed
09-21-2012, 08:19 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Aprender
I was reading online somewhere that this sister might be released soon from prison. But I don't know how accurate those reports were.
Allaah knows best, all indications at present suggest quite the opposite.

For accurate info related to her and the current situation from lawyers, family members, human rights activists please refer to: http://www.justiceforaafia.org/

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Abu Muhammed
09-21-2012, 08:19 AM
Reminder

This weekend, Sunday 23rd September 2012.
Insha'allaah do try to attend and inform others.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!