/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Assalamu alaikum wa ramatullahi wa barakatu.

PurpleCup
09-20-2012, 09:04 PM
Hello everyone. :muslimah:

I am a covert sister to Islam now for some 19 years! I am originally from upstate NY. I am the Admin/Founder to Habibi Matrimonials, a Muslim Matrimonials with 7 Sunni Imams, and 2 Relationship Coaches/Marriage Counselors. All real profiles and 100% Free. ( You can Google us.)

I am married and have two kids. ( Not kids any more!)

If there are any Islamic businesses here and they would like to do a banner exchange I am most willing to do this, as well as guide and give advice on making your site work well Insha Allah.

Please keep in mind something very important and that is to help your brothers and sisters in Islam because in a Hadith it says:

عن النبي صلى الله عليه وسلم قال : { مثل المؤمنين في توادهم وتراحمهم وتعاطفهم مثل الجسد إذا اشتكى شيئا تداعى له سائر الجسد بالسهر والحمى } . وفيهما عن أبي موسى رضي الله عنه عن النبي صلى الله عليه وسلم أنه قال : { المؤمن للمؤمن كالبنيان المرصوص يشد بعضه بعضا ، وشبك بين أصابعه }
The Prophet, peace be upon him said: {such believers in their mutual love, mercy and compassion, like the body if something complained to falter, the rest of the body to ensure a fever}. And two from Abu Moses, God bless him for the Prophet, peace be upon him, he said: {insured for the insured Kalpnian Almrsos pull together, and clasped between his fingers}.

This hadith is like the body, if you have a headache you will use your hand to rub your head and in that the hand helps the head. If the leg weakens you grab your leg with the hand or readjust your position to the other leg and in this fashion the leg/hand helps the leg. This is the way the ummah=Muslims should help one another. :rock:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
sister herb
09-20-2012, 09:20 PM
Salam alaykum

welcome to forum sister.

PurpleCup
09-20-2012, 09:30 PM
Waleekum Assalam. Thank you for welcoming me.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!