/* */

PDA

View Full Version : attached image size

Haya emaan
09-23-2012, 11:13 AM
assalam o alaikum

can the size of the image inserted directly from computer be changed? if yes how?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Endymion
09-23-2012, 12:47 PM
I dont know but if people just click on your posted image,they will be able to see a larger image :statisfie

Hulk
09-23-2012, 01:35 PM
i think u need some html know-how to do that. personally i would just resize it on my comp, then upload it.

walaykumsalam

Serendipity
09-23-2012, 01:45 PM
If you want full size, you just click go advanced then click on the photo and choose full size. I t

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
~Zaria~
06-14-2013, 06:05 PM
:sl:

Please advise:

I cant seem to upload pics from my computer.
The pics are too big, and when I re-size them, then it is uploaded as an attachment (i.e. the pic is still not visible).

(Is it not possible for the pics to be re-sized automatically (to help save time)?)

:jz:

faithandpeace
06-18-2013, 03:39 AM
Assalam alaikum. Not sure if this is referring to uploading an avatar image or just pictures in general. I use a PC and just uploaded an image but the pixels were too large. If you have a PC with Windows, I just right-clicked on the file name and then clicked Edit in the menu. A bitmap editor tool opened and I just clicked the Image menu if I recall and then the Stretch/Skew option. I just kept lowering the percentage and saving the new image and checking it until it met the requirements and then uploaded it. If you see a file extension of .jpg or .gif for example you may be able to change it to .bmp and open it and the editor tool will come up. Hope that helps.

islamica
06-18-2013, 03:47 AM
If you want to change image size, just upload it at the link below and select the size you want and then just save it again.

http://postimage.org/

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!