/* */

PDA

View Full Version : For those Studying Arabic Grammar on any level

Muwaahid
09-27-2012, 12:22 AM
salaamu alaykum wa rahmatullaahi wa barakaatuhu

For anyone studying the arabic language grammar wise please share what book you are studying and whether you are benefitting from it or not and if you have notes on certain chapter please share

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
PurpleCup
09-27-2012, 01:09 AM
Assalamu alaikum.

I am partnering with a website, which is not my own, but may be of some interest to those looking to learn to recite the Holy Quran.

Search for "Quran e Hakeem"

Quran-e-Hakeem Online Academy is an Online Quran Learning Academy based in Islamabad, Pakistan. In fact, it is among the pioneers of online Quran academies providing the unique opportunity of Online Quran learning to countless Muslims all across the world.
Services Offered

• Basic Quran Reading Lessons
  • Holy Quran Memorization
  • Quran Recitation (following the rules of tajweed and tarteel)
  • Quran Translation (in English & Urdu Both)
  • Quran Tafseer (in English, Arabic and Urdu)
  • Languages (Arabic, English & Urdu)
  • Islamic Concepts for Muslim brothers and sisters

Muwaahid
09-27-2012, 11:44 PM
as-salaamu alaykum wa rahmatullaahi wa barakaatuhu has anyone done I'raab yet? If so please share some simple sentences with the i'raab. I am presently reviewing some I'raab and I think we can benefit one another by sharing so please feel free to share insha Allah

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!