/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Islamic Board owned by who?

PurpleCup
09-27-2012, 01:16 AM
Assalamu alaikum.

Is Islamic Board & the Jannah Network owned by jannah dot org?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
PurpleCup
09-29-2012, 01:42 AM
Please let me know. I do not need to know more. Just a yes or no will do. Jazak Allah khair

Scimitar
09-29-2012, 01:45 AM
why does it matter?

Darth Ultor
09-29-2012, 01:53 AM
I think Beardo or Muhammad.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Beardo
09-29-2012, 02:02 AM
IslamicBoard is a part of the Jannah Network, to my knowledge.

Scimitar
09-29-2012, 02:05 AM
Where you been bro Beardo? I missed picking those oh so sweet looking olives in your avatar :)

Good to see you back here alhamdulillah.

Hulk
09-29-2012, 02:05 AM

Beardo
09-29-2012, 02:19 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Scimitar
Where you been bro Beardo? I missed picking those oh so sweet looking olives in your avatar :)

Good to see you back here alhamdulillah.
Shucks, Jazakallahu Khair! :) Feels nice to be missed, even if it is for my olives. I've been...busy. But Insha-Allah, I'm back on board now! (Although, I'm sure the staff are not too thrilled by my return. :P)

format_quote Originally Posted by Hulk

Perfect image description.

PurpleCup
09-29-2012, 02:44 AM
I know its owned by Jannah Network. Is Jannah Network owned by jannah dot org. I just want to be sure.. I do not want to go into details.

Scimitar
09-29-2012, 02:59 AM
you gotta give a little in order to take a little,

Women make many unfair request/demands of men, who arent their mahram :D think you can just waltz in and ask questions that I havent even dared to ask lol. funny stuff.. no explanation, nothing... just a demand. Ajeeb.

Scimi

Beardo
09-29-2012, 03:00 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by PurpleCup
I know its owned by Jannah Network. Is Jannah Network owned by jannah dot org. I just want to be sure.. I do not want to go into details.
No, jannah dot org is not in any way affiliated with the Jannah Network (or vice versa, obviously).

Scimitar
09-29-2012, 03:02 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Beardo
Shucks, Jazakallahu Khair! :) Feels nice to be missed, even if it is for my olives. I've been...busy. But Insha-Allah, I'm back on board now! (Although, I'm sure the staff are not too thrilled by my return. :P)

Perfect image description.
I missed you for more than your olives. Your posts and the subtle humour within, and some of the threads you make are really thought provoking. I recall the one about teaching, that sticks out a lot.

As for the mods :D let 'em fret, it's their job haha. I;m sure they love to see you back bro, you've been missed... even zAk made a sneak appearance this week, but left without posting anything.

It's so nice to see familiar names, kinda heartwarming.

As for hulks pic :D that was class...

Scimi

Scimitar
09-29-2012, 03:12 AM
I'm guessing she had an argument with someone on jannah org, and wants to knnow if we;re the same click...

ok ok, I'm putting down Dr Watsons bowler hat now - sheesh :D

glo
09-29-2012, 09:10 AM
IslamicBoard is a part of the Jannah Network, to my knowledge.
I followed the link and noticed that Jannah Network has only existed since 2007, so it's younger than Islamic Board.

And yes it does have a link to this forum on it's webpage.

sister herb
09-29-2012, 09:24 AM
I have always think that little green men from Mars own this place.

:exhausted

Tilmeez
09-29-2012, 04:42 PM
No, jannah dot org is not in any way affiliated with the Jannah Network (or vice versa, obviously).
I wanted to rep you for this statement but system refused to allow:hmm:

Hope sister purplecup had the question answered.

*** Can't Remember if I pressed that thread closed button ***

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!