/* */

PDA

View Full Version : What is fard?

paradise88
09-27-2012, 08:42 PM
Salaam,

I haven't been on here for a few years now but forgot how much I can learn from it.

I have recently been meeting practising sisters and have learnt a lot and still learning about Islam but I'm
confused about the this...

Apparently establishing Khilafah is the "mother of all fards" I don't understand how
also I am told I'm living in sin if I don't do anything about it.

I apologies if this subject is something I shouldn't talk about, can
someone advise?

JazakaAllah

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Hulk
09-28-2012, 12:14 AM
Fard Ayn is knowledge that every muslim needs in order to be able to fulfil the things required to be a proper muslim. For example praying is fard ain. This is why if you do not learn your fard ain you are "living in sin".

Fard Kifayah is knowledge that every community needs to know, but not every muslim in the community. For example, Jenaza.

paradise88
09-30-2012, 04:59 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Hulk
Fard Ayn is knowledge that every muslim needs in order to be able to fulfil the things required to be a proper muslim. For example praying is fard ain. This is why if you do not learn your fard ain you are "living in sin".

Fard Kifayah is knowledge that every community needs to know, but not every muslim in the community. For example, Jenaza.

I know this but I'm asking about Khilafah I'm getting mixed answers from people

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!