/* */

PDA

View Full Version : *AWESOME* Style of Recitation by Sheikh Salaah bin Muhammad al Budayr

_Y168
09-30-2012, 06:45 AM
This thread is for us all to share past, present and ان شاء الله future recordings of the new Awesome tune by Sheikh Budayr.

Example:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Shaykha
09-30-2012, 02:09 PM
Second Rak'ah (07:24 Onwards)

_Y168
09-30-2012, 10:18 PM

^ Second Rak'aah.

Wow. Feels so good to say I was present there for this Salaah. الحمد لله

A-Brother
09-30-2012, 10:26 PM
13 Ramadhan 1433 Fajr http://archive.org/download/alBudair..._13-9-1433.mp3

19 Ramadhan 1433 Fajr http://archive.org/download/alBudair..._18-9-1433.mp3

12 Shawwal 1433 Fajr http://archive.org/download/August30...-12_32kbps.mp3

18 Ramadhan 1433 Fajr http://archive.org/download/August62...-12_32kbps.mp3

27 Ramadhan 1433 Fajr http://archive.org/download/August16...-12_32kbps.mp3

23 Shawwal 1433 Fajr http://archive.org/download/July1220...-12_32kbps.mp3

24 Shawwal 1433 Isha http://archive.org/download/July1320...-12_32kbps.mp3

25 Shawwal 1433 Maghrib http://www.4shared.com/mp3/Xl4RiqFM/...b_9-11-12.html

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Shaykha
09-30-2012, 11:08 PM
@TALIBUL ILM How Can I Save The Recordings?

A-Brother
10-01-2012, 02:36 PM
Right Click The Link And Save As.... MP3

Or Another Way Is: Go To Archive.org

Then Search:

1) Look At The Links Posted Above.
2) After The Following http://archive.org/download/ In The Links Is The Name Of The File
3) In Between / Name Of File / <--- Type That In The Search Bar For Example

http://archive.org/download/August30...-12_32kbps.mp3

Type In Search:

August302012Fajr

_Y168
10-01-2012, 10:28 PM
Love this salaah. :ma: Sooo emotional aswell! :'(

AabiruSabeel
10-05-2012, 09:21 PM
19 Zil Qa'dah 1433 AH - 5 Oct 2012 Maghrib

_Y168
10-06-2012, 12:23 PM
20th Thul Qa'dah, 1433 - Saturday 6th October 2012. Madeenah Fajr:

AabiruSabeel
10-19-2012, 03:52 PM
Maghrib 2 Dhil Hijjah 1433 AH - 18 Oct 2012

Maghrib 3 Dhil Hijjah 1433 AH - 19 Oct 2012

BintAbee
10-19-2012, 05:01 PM
:sl:

Jazakumullah Khair

Just want to mention 2 things:

1. I think this tune is called Hijaaz
2. Please provide the audio links as well

Barakallahu feekum!

:w:

'Abd al-Baari
11-11-2012, 11:47 AM
:salamext:

Salaat al-Fajr 30th August 2012

_Y168
11-11-2012, 03:21 PM
OMG! Jazaak Allaahu Khayran! I have been on the Search for this video for aaaaages! I just remembered that it was a Fajr after Ramadhan, but I just didn't know what the date was!

And نور علي نور! Shaykh Budayr also led Maghrib today! :D

AabiruSabeel
11-11-2012, 07:17 PM
Today's Maghrib by Shaikh Salah Al-Budair

http://archive.org/download/November...-12_32kbps.mp3

_Y168
11-17-2012, 09:10 PM
4th Muharram, 1434 | 17th November 2012.
Madeenah Maghrib led by Shaykh Salaah bin Muhammad al Budayr.
Surah Falaq and Naas.

And I apologise Sis BintAbee; I really dunno' how to post the Audio links. :(.

AabiruSabeel
11-21-2012, 03:39 PM
Maghrib 6 Muharram 1434 AH - 20 Nov 2012

http://archive.org/download/HrMaghri...eikhBudair.mp3

AabiruSabeel
12-02-2012, 03:49 AM
Maghrib 17 Muharram 1434 AH - 1 Dec. 2012

http://archive.org/download/HrMaghri...eikhBudair.mp3

AabiruSabeel
12-14-2012, 05:40 PM
Maghrib 1st Safar 1434 AH - 14 Dec 2012

AabiruSabeel
12-19-2012, 04:15 AM
Fajr 6 Safar 1434 AH - 19 Dec 2012

Surah Saba [10:23]

Shaykha
01-04-2013, 10:48 PM
Friday 22 Safar 1434 ~ 4th Jan 2013

_Y168
01-04-2013, 11:25 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Shaykha
Absolute Awesomeness. :ma:.

Mustafa2012
01-04-2013, 11:55 PM

While I enjoy listening to The Qur'aan being recited and appreciate the effort of the original poster and anyone else that has contributed...

I think using the word "tune" to refer to the recitation of the Qur'aan is quite in-appropriate.

Is there any way that the word "tune" could be replaced with something more appropriate?

Shaykha
01-05-2013, 11:40 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Mustafa2012
While I enjoy listening to The Qur'aan being recited and appreciate the effort of the original poster and anyone else that has contributed...
I think using the word "tune" to refer to the recitation of the Qur'aan is quite in-appropriate.
Is there any way that the word "tune" could be replaced with something more appropriate?
Wa 'Alaykumus Salaam Wa Rahmatullaahi Wa Barakaatuh,
I Respect Your Opinion However What Is The Reason Why You Say That It Is Inappropriate To Use The Word 'Tune' To Refer To The Recitation Of The Qur'aan?

Mustafa2012
01-06-2013, 12:35 AM
Wa 'Alaykumus Salaam Wa Rahmatullaahi Wa Barakaatuh,
I Respect Your Opinion However What Is The Reason Why You Say That It Is Inappropriate To Use The Word 'Tune' To Refer To The Recitation Of The Qur'aan?
:jz:

Thank you sister. I appreciate that.

The reason I feel that the word "tune" is not appropriate is because of the normal every day usage and associations that the word "tune" has.

To understand my point of view let me ask you a question.

What is/are the first word/s that come/s to mind when you hear the word "tune"?

A-Brother
01-06-2013, 12:39 AM
:jz:

Thank you sister. I appreciate that.

The reason I feel that the word "tune" is not appropriate is because of the normal every day usage and associations that the word "tune" has.

To understand my point of view let me ask you a question.

What is/are the first word/s that come/s to mind when you hear the word "tune"?
Brother, Jazakallah Khair For Your Posts Above. I Would Like To Say That I Would Agree On Your Points Above And That It May Be Good And Ok To Rephrase That Word Tune In To Something Else To Not Make It Resemble To Anything Where That Word Is Used For Nowadays. The Quran Has A Special Quality And We May Be Able To Use Another Term To Show Its Greatness In Recitation Wise Too.

Shaykha
01-06-2013, 01:32 AM
Firstly Answering Your Question Brother, For Me The First Thing That Comes To My Head When Hearing The Word ''Tune'' Is When Ustaad/Muallim Ask Their Students To Recite The Quraan In A Tune. Thats The Reason Why I Asked Why In Your Opinion It Is Inappropriate. I Also Understand The Points Mentioned Above However A Very Saheeh And Authentic Hadeeth States ''Indeed All Actions Are According To Intentions". The Hadeeth Is In Very Clear Words. I Believe It's Down To An Individual's Intention.
Im Just Voicing My Opinion, I Respect Yours Also.
Allah Knows Best!

Shaykha
01-06-2013, 07:29 PM
24 Safar 1434 ~ 6th Jan 2013
Maghrib Salaah

_Y168
01-06-2013, 07:31 PM
Okay. I'm very confused. ^o). First of all, my thread title has changed?! 'Tone' just sounds wrong.

And secondly, like sis Shaykha said:

A Very Saheeh And Authentic Hadeeth States ''Indeed All Actions Are According To Intentions".
Seen as my intention was free from all 'song' vibes when making this thread, it shan't be a problem at all!

If it's still an issue for some, then I guess you should stick to the word 'style.'

Mustafa2012
01-06-2013, 09:06 PM
Firstly Answering Your Question Brother, For Me The First Thing That Comes To My Head When Hearing The Word ''Tune'' Is When Ustaad/Muallim Ask Their Students To Recite The Quraan In A Tune. Thats The Reason Why I Asked Why In Your Opinion It Is Inappropriate. I Also Understand The Points Mentioned Above However A Very Saheeh And Authentic Hadeeth States ''Indeed All Actions Are According To Intentions". The Hadeeth Is In Very Clear Words. I Believe It's Down To An Individual's Intention.
Im Just Voicing My Opinion, I Respect Yours Also.
Allah Knows Best!

Firstly I want to say :jz: again for the respectful way you replied. That is rare to find these days and I appreciate that.

To address your points, I've never heard any Ustaad/Muallim use the word "tune" to refer to the recitation of The Qur'aan.

However if their intention is pure and they are using the word "tune" to refer to beautifying the recitation of The Qur'aan as mentioned in some narrations then that is fine :ia:

I realize that if English is not the first language for some people then they may use certain words in places which are in-appropriate according the normal every day usage and context of the word in the English language.

If this is also the case then :ia: there is no blame on them.

There are certain narrations re: the recitation of Qur'aan. You can read what the tafseer of reciting the Qur'aan with Tarteel means:

http://abdurrahman.org/qurantafseer/.../73.55713.html

Mustafa2012
01-06-2013, 09:11 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by محبة الحرمين
Okay. I'm very confused. ^o). First of all, my thread title has changed?! 'Tone' just sounds wrong.

And secondly, like sis Shaykha said:

Seen as my intention was free from all 'song' vibes when making this thread, it shan't be a problem at all!

If it's still an issue for some, then I guess you should stick to the word 'style.'
If your intention was pure and was free from all 'song' vibes when making this thread, then that is not a problem.

My view was based on the following ayat of the Qur'aan:

For those who believe not in the Hereafter is an evil description, and for Allah is the highest description. And He is the All-Mighty, the All-Wise.

(Interpretation of the meaning, Holy Qur'aan 16:60)

"That [is so]. And whoever honors the symbols of Allah - indeed, it is from the piety of hearts."

( Interpretation of the meaning, Holy Qur'aan 22:32)

The word "style" is ok since each reciter has their own style.

"Recitation" is also fine.

Mustafa2012
01-06-2013, 09:14 PM
BTW :jz:to the person that changed the word "tune" to "tone"

"That [is so]. And whoever honors the symbols of Allah - indeed, it is from the piety of hearts."

(Holy Qur'aan 22:32)

Shaykha
01-06-2013, 09:29 PM
Firstly I want to say again for the respectful way you replied. That is rare to find these days and I appreciate that.
To address your points, I've never heard any Ustaad/Muallim use the word "tune" to refer to the recitation of The Qur'aan.
However if their intention is pure and they are using the word "tune" to refer to beautifying the recitation of The Qur'aan as mentioned in some narrations then that is fine
I realize that if English is not the first language for some people then they may use certain words in places which are in-appropriate according the normal every day usage and context of the word in the English language.
If this is also the case then there is no blame on them.
There are certain narrations re: the recitation of Qur'aan. You can read what the tafseer of reciting the Qur'aan with Tarteel means: http://abdurrahman.org/qurantafseer/.../73.55713.html
Wa 'Alaykumus Salaam Brother,
I Believe The Reason Why Ustaad Emphasise Their Students To Recite In Tune Is Solely To Beautify The Words Of The Qur'aan. I Seen It Happening Alot To Be Honest With You.
Also, Ive Read The Hadeeths And Tafseer Of The Qur'anic Aayah Just When You Mentioned The First Point About Refering To Recitation As 'Tune'. But Once Again I Really Do Respect Your Opinion Because You Have Certainly Got A Point.

BTW to the person that changed the word "tune" to "tone"
No Offence To Anyone Whatsoever, But The Word Tone Is Just The Same As Using Tune. If Its A Must Like Sis Muhibbah... Said It Should Rather Be Changed To 'Style'. Its Mainly The Style And Tuning That Is So AWESOME And What This Thread Is Dedicated To.

Forgive Me For Any Errors Or Shortcomings. Allah Knows Best!

Wa 'Alaykum Salaam Wa Rahmatullaahi Wa Barakaatuh

Mustafa2012
01-06-2013, 09:38 PM
Wa 'Alaykumus Salaam Brother,
I Believe The Reason Why Ustaad Emphasise Their Students To Recite In Tune Is Solely To Beautify The Words Of The Qur'aan. I Seen It Happening Alot To Be Honest With You.
Also, Ive Read The Hadeeths And Tafseer Of The Qur'anic Aayah Just When You Mentioned The First Point About Refering To Recitation As 'Tune'. But Once Again I Really Do Respect Your Opinion Because You Have Certainly Got A Point.

No Offence To Anyone Whatsoever, But The Word Tone Is Just The Same As Using Tune. If Its A Must Like Sis Muhibbah... Said It Should Rather Be Changed To 'Style'. Its Mainly The Style And Tuning That Is So AWESOME And What This Thread Is Dedicated To.

Forgive Me For Any Errors Or Shortcomings. Allah Knows Best!

Wa 'Alaykum Salaam Wa Rahmatullaahi Wa Barakaatuh
:salamext: sister.

Thank you for agreeing with my point to some extent.

With all due respect the words "tone" and "tune" have two very different meanings.

Please have a read of these dictionary definitions:

Tone

Tune

Personally I feel "style" is more appropriate as there is no musical association to it.

Shaykha
01-06-2013, 09:48 PM
Personally I feel "style" is more appropriate as there is no musical association to it.
Strongly Agree.. I Meant Tune And Tone Refer To Slightly Same Thing To Me. Not That They Mean The Same. Like You Said Style Doesnt Have Any Musical Association Whatsoever.
Sorry For Any Trouble. Apologies For My Shortcomings!

Mustafa2012
01-06-2013, 10:09 PM
Strongly Agree.. I Meant Tune And Tone Refer To Slightly Same Thing To Me. Not That They Mean The Same. Like You Said Style Doesnt Have Any Musical Association Whatsoever.
Sorry For Any Trouble. Apologies For My Shortcomings!
That's ok.

It was no trouble and no need to apologize.

_Y168
01-06-2013, 10:42 PM
I guess it's a unanimous decision now; style it is. :ia:.

Jazaakum Allahu Khayran for voicing your opinions; and after reading the Qur'aanic Aaayaat shared, I agree to some extent that these actions are indeed so beautiful, so we should try and refrain from all sorts of words which connote to other unlawful acts. May Allah guide us all. Aameen.

وتصحيني من فضلك.

P.S: Whoever changed it to 'tone' please change it to 'style' now. Shukran.

Mustafa2012
01-06-2013, 11:28 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by محبة الحرمين
I guess it's a unanimous decision now; style it is. :ia:.

Jazaakum Allahu Khayran for voicing your opinions; and after reading the Qur'aanic Aaayaat shared, I agree to some extent that these actions are indeed so beautiful, so we should try and refrain from all sorts of words which connote to other unlawful acts. May Allah guide us all. Aameen.

وتصحيني من فضلك.

P.S: Whoever changed it to 'tone' please change it to 'style' now. Shukran.
Ameen :jz:

Mustafa2012
01-08-2013, 11:03 PM
:jz: to the person that changed "tone" to "style".

That's much better :ma:

AabiruSabeel
08-25-2013, 03:37 AM
24 Aug 2013 Maghrib

24 Aug 2013 Isha (emotional)

AabiruSabeel
08-30-2013, 06:24 PM
20 Shawwal 1434 - Maghrib - Exceptional

21 Shawwal 1434 - Maghrib - Exceptional

30 Aug 2013 - 23 Shawwal 1434 AH - Maghrib

AabiruSabeel
10-05-2013, 03:12 AM
Maghrib 28-11-1434 Friday

AabiruSabeel
10-09-2013, 08:36 PM
Maghrib 8-10-2013 AD - 3 Dhil Hijjah 1434 AH Amazing

_Y168
11-14-2013, 12:55 PM
Today's Fajr! :D

AabiruSabeel
11-16-2013, 10:25 AM
Fajr - Saturday, 12 Muharram 1435 - Surah Al-Ma'arij - Exceptional

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!