/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Are Mosques being left behind?

hst123
10-05-2012, 04:08 PM
Do you see a new trend gaining dominance? Instead of going to mosques for prayers, Muslims have found an effortless remedy to this wearisome obligation and that is by praying individually at home. I was going through this write-up and it highlights some current norms prevalent in our society, which obviously are not supposed to be nurtured. These are intense problems awaiting a concrete solution.

Article: blog.avenueislam.com/2012/10/are-mosques-being-left-in-oblivion/

Are you following this new fashion or are you left behind? What's your feedback on this, how can we pull ourselves from this situation. Please frame your opinion in bullet points. I'll try and get some good points published directly on the blog.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
3cho
10-20-2012, 12:56 AM
I strongly agree. I would say we should get involved with our local masjid in some way..for example volunteering for an hour or two every week..

Abu-Abdillah
12-18-2012, 10:13 PM
The Imam at the Masjid was just talking about this for Jum'uah He was explaining that the Masjid used to be the center for any community. Anything and everything was focused around the Masjid especial societal affairs. But now we find that not only have we left of most of those things, but we are starting as an Ummah to leave off praying in them as well. May Allah guide us to that which will cause us success always.. Allahuma ameen.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!