/* */

PDA

View Full Version : حواء

marwen
10-05-2012, 09:01 PM
حواء هي زوجة سيدنا آدم, وهي أم البشر.
ما معنى اسم حواء ؟
حواء من الحياة, فهي مصدر الحياة و الولادة.
وحواء من الحياء, فالأصل في المرأة الحياء و ان كان الحياء محمودا في الرجل أيضا.
وحواء من الاحتواء , فهي تحتوي الجنين في بطنها, وهي الحاضنة للطفل وتحويه بحنانها , وهي الملجأ للزوج عند الشّدة.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
جوري
10-05-2012, 09:03 PM
Sob7an Allah perhaps that's why they so called her not because it was really her name?

Scimitar
10-05-2012, 09:04 PM
Very insightful, thanks bro marwen.

Our mother, Hawaa, was surely an exemplar for all women, and taught us the meaning of modesty, masha-Allah, may Allah be pleased with her.

Scimi

marwen
10-05-2012, 09:23 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by شَادِنُ
Sob7an Allah perhaps that's why they so called her not because it was really her name?
I think it was her name, but it's a meaningful/characterizing name. I think the same for the name of our father "آدم " (as), because he is extracted from the crust of the earth (آدم خلق من أديم الأرض) , and also with the name of our beloved prophet Muhammad SAW, which is a name suited to his character SAW.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Bint-e-Adam
10-08-2012, 09:23 AM
plz translate this line :(
i cant nderstand :(
وحواء من الاحتواء , فهي تحتوي الجنين في بطنها, وهي الحاضنة للطفل وتحويه بحنانها , وهي الملجأ للزوج عند الشّدة.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!