/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Great moments from Islamic history

جوري
10-06-2012, 09:20 PM

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
جوري
10-06-2012, 10:02 PM
btw sheikh kishk wore sunglasses because he was visually impaired.. As I heard some nasty comments made about him and his blindness on youtube..

anyhow the first post is basically about this incident:

There was a time in our History, that once it so happened, that in a Roman City, one Muslim sister was attacked. Unlike the far graver atrocities that are reported today, only to fall on deaf years of our rulers, this news of attack reached the then ruler of the Caliphate. When the Caliph, Mutasim Billah heard about the cry of the women, calling "Ya Mutasim", he was stunned. He immediately ordered a meeting, for which an emergency Adhan (Sixth Adhan) was given in the Masjid, and the relevant personals gathered. They inquired the Caliph, "What is the matter?", to which he replied, "a report has reached me that one Muslim sister was abused in a Roman city." He proceeded, "Wallahi, I will send an army that is so big that when it reaches them it will still be leaving our bases. And tell me the strongest city of these Romans and I will send the army to that city." This was the decisive response of the Khalifah, when the honor of one of our sisters/mothers was touched. It is noteworthy to note the swift and decisive response of the Caliphate, with regards to protection of human rights. The Caliph did not send a team of lawyers to take up the issue in the courts of Romans, nor did he dispatched State diplomats to plea and request the 'safety' of the victim. The Islamic state did not delay the matter to first gauge public sentiments. Neither did the Muslim rulers exploit the issue for their own personal gain. This ability of the Islamic state was not merely confined to the 'character' of the then Ruler, but stemmed from legal framework of the Caliphate, i.e. the Shariah Law. Which obliged rulers to take notice, authorized the Caliph to make quick decisions, and operate a robust foreign policy, in which the State, ventured to rescue the women, by taking on a prominent power i.e. the Romans. Such decisive maneuvers are impossible within the confinements of the nation state models and democratic (or dictatorial) mode of governance found in the divided Muslim world today. A Caliphate can change this for the better, and our past, is testimonial to this. by Engr. Sharique Naeem ( shariq_n@hotmail.com)

http://www.khilafah.com/index.php/co...o-afias-plight

جوري
10-06-2012, 11:02 PM

another fantastic moment from Islamic history- this time from harun Ar'Rchid to another Roman dog:

When the Byzantine empress Irene was deposed, Nikephoros I became emperor and refused to pay tribute to Harun, saying that Irene should have been receiving the tribute the whole time. News of this angered Harun, who wrote a message on the back of the Roman emperor's letter and said "In the name of God the most merciful, From Amir al-Mu'minin Harun al-Rashid, commander of the faithful, to Nikephoros, dog of the Romans. Thou shalt not hear, thou shalt behold my reply". After campaigns in Asia Minor, Nikephoros was forced to conclude a treaty, with humiliating terms.[7][8]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Harun_ar-Rashid

yes the same Harun that gifted Charlemagne with a brilliant water clock which his men thought were sorcery!

:w:

جوري
10-07-2012, 02:18 AM

This one is between Hind bint Al Muhalab wal'Hajaj.. hilarious and brilliant.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Periwinkle18
10-07-2012, 06:54 AM
jazakAllah sis so wish i could watch the vids.

Futuwwa
10-12-2012, 11:33 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by شَادِنُ
btw sheikh kishk wore sunglasses because he was visually impaired.. As I heard some nasty comments made about him and his blindness on youtube..

anyhow the first post is basically about this incident:

There was a time in our History, that once it so happened, that in a Roman City, one Muslim sister was attacked. Unlike the far graver atrocities that are reported today, only to fall on deaf years of our rulers, this news of attack reached the then ruler of the Caliphate. When the Caliph, Mutasim Billah heard about the cry of the women, calling "Ya Mutasim", he was stunned. He immediately ordered a meeting, for which an emergency Adhan (Sixth Adhan) was given in the Masjid, and the relevant personals gathered. They inquired the Caliph, "What is the matter?", to which he replied, "a report has reached me that one Muslim sister was abused in a Roman city." He proceeded, "Wallahi, I will send an army that is so big that when it reaches them it will still be leaving our bases. And tell me the strongest city of these Romans and I will send the army to that city." This was the decisive response of the Khalifah, when the honor of one of our sisters/mothers was touched. It is noteworthy to note the swift and decisive response of the Caliphate, with regards to protection of human rights. The Caliph did not send a team of lawyers to take up the issue in the courts of Romans, nor did he dispatched State diplomats to plea and request the 'safety' of the victim. The Islamic state did not delay the matter to first gauge public sentiments. Neither did the Muslim rulers exploit the issue for their own personal gain. This ability of the Islamic state was not merely confined to the 'character' of the then Ruler, but stemmed from legal framework of the Caliphate, i.e. the Shariah Law. Which obliged rulers to take notice, authorized the Caliph to make quick decisions, and operate a robust foreign policy, in which the State, ventured to rescue the women, by taking on a prominent power i.e. the Romans. Such decisive maneuvers are impossible within the confinements of the nation state models and democratic (or dictatorial) mode of governance found in the divided Muslim world today. A Caliphate can change this for the better, and our past, is testimonial to this. by Engr. Sharique Naeem ( shariq_n@hotmail.com)

http://www.khilafah.com/index.php/co...o-afias-plight
If it really happened that way, that was not a proper response. A single Muslim was abused under unclear circumstances, but instead of even giving the Byzantine authorities a chance to rectify what was done, the Caliph decided to start a war between states. That's not making justice, that's smacking around others just to show who's boss.

جوري
10-12-2012, 11:46 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Futuwwa
If it really happened that way, that was not a proper response. A single Muslim was abused under unclear circumstances, but instead of even giving the Byzantine authorities a chance to rectify what was done, the Caliph decided to start a war between states. That's not making justice, that's smacking around others just to show who's boss.
That's right, and we shall show them who is boss once again in shaa Allah! by then you can change your way of life to kaffir and cower with them!

best,

CosmicPathos
10-13-2012, 12:05 AM
even if he was not blind, he looks a real g.

I wear sunglasses indoors too because of my floaters/vitreous opacities. Some ppl do laugh at me, I do feel like blowing their eye balls out but ....

جوري
10-13-2012, 12:07 AM
Nothing like large shades to keep the world at bay and you unapproachable- at any rate he has passed away Allah yer7mo wa yahab laho fasee7 janatoh

M.I.A.
10-13-2012, 12:12 AM
you know its funny.

in western countries you would just call the police and they would handle it no matter the race or religion of the person.

id say it was closer to sharia law in terms of protecting individual liberties and the population as a whole than almost anywhere you could name.

maybe not islamic sharia law.. but yeah have fun trying to implement that.

i mean pakistan is the muslim homeland no?

an islamic country.

and yet you can post your drone threads day after day if you like.

you guys make me nuts.

your no better than the zionistic isrealis.

you might find your homeland around the same time they find theres. unlikely?

thought so.

you could well be two sides of the same coin.. and that would anger you probably.

جوري
10-13-2012, 12:14 AM
You seem upset? try a glass of water..

best,

M.I.A.
10-13-2012, 12:21 AM
really?

what would you have me do.

im not in the mood for protest, i think those people have played that card a few times already over the last year or so.

maybe you can ask them how there new found religious freedom is doing?

they have heard there call and answered apparently.

you want a caliphate?

implement a better education system.

see if you breed soldiers, scholars or hypocrites.

i have kids so violence is not always the answer for me.

جوري
10-13-2012, 12:24 AM
I don't understand what you are writing there and I think the brand you're smoking is sub par!

best,

M.I.A.
10-13-2012, 12:29 AM
...i see you as an american.

they are on the same level at provoking responses.

the ends do not justify the means.

its not worth it.

maybe you can ask your imam about the caliphate. ask him who's wives and children he is willing to risk.

and then look at the opening post again.

hope you can see through the smoke and fizzy pop.

meanwhile is arabia...

no unaccompanied lady drivers!

جوري
10-13-2012, 12:34 AM
Not sure I understand what this has to do with me being American, the thread subject, caliphates or history. I find you very incoherent (either drugs or English isn't your first language) and the other guy is a tool I just hope he's getting paid for it.
That being said, I can't generate enough interest to deal with either of you and I suspect you'll have better luck with a paid therapist.

best,

M.I.A.
10-13-2012, 12:41 AM
cant afford therapy.

but i thought that was why i prayed!!

i understand that my posts jump a bit, if i could i would write in bullet points... not a veiled threat...but writing walls of text is not my thing.

old uni trick.

anyway even today if you all stood together against a common enemy, tomorrow you would still be sunni, shia and a billion other things in between.

better for you that you live under someone elses government.

and laws.

to protect you from your own beliefs.

your definitely american in attitude.. they redefined the word "troll"

just keep handin em the rope.

im off to bed.

جوري
10-13-2012, 12:45 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by M.I.A.
cant afford therapy.
Try to raise funds!

best,

Futuwwa
10-13-2012, 10:15 AM

That's right, and we shall show them who is boss once again in shaa Allah! by then you can change your way of life to kaffir and cower with them!

best,
So because one kaffir somewhere acting entirely on his own abused a Muslim, we should invade an entire country and kill lots of kaffirs? ^o)

Good of you to admit to your power fantasies. Do you get kicks from imagining the leaders of the kaffir humiliating themselves before you and begging you for mercy? Would you subject them to random drone attacks too just to remind them of how subjugated they are?

جوري
10-13-2012, 11:33 AM
So because one kaffir somewhere acting entirely on his own abused a Muslim, we should invade an entire country and kill lots of kaffirs? ^o)

Good of you to admit to your power fantasies. Do you get kicks from imagining the leaders of the kaffir humiliating themselves before you and begging you for mercy? Would you subject them to random drone attacks too just to remind them of how subjugated they are?
Rather I am enjoying that you demonstrate your ignorance and so openly! You evidently have no clue what happened in either incidents or why, and I hazard say of the entire Islamic history and thusly I am confused as to why you write about things you don't understand or why you choose Islam as a way of life? Rather than research you go off on your usual sickening sanctimonious self-righteous tirades. At any rate I don't care enough for you to amend your ways, do yourself the favor of being a kaffir as there's no point whatsoever to subscribe to a religion or a people whose convictions are so obviously at odds with yours- oh and by the way she was held as a POW. Wish Sister Afifa and others like her had someone like al'mo3tasim to listen, unfortunately they only have the likes of you!

Futuwwa
10-13-2012, 11:57 AM
As for "what happened" in the original incident, I'm just going by what you copypasted into the OP. If something of relevance was left out, the fault for that lies with you.

The OP states quite clearly that the Caliph did not bother about finding out the facts, of finding out whether the abuse had been perpetrated by a single individual acting or his own or as a part of official Byzantine state policy. He just prejudged the Byzantine state to be guilty of what had happened and decided to invade.

I doubt your attitude is very representative of the Ummah either, but if it is, maybe it would be for the best that we'd remain powerless.

جوري
10-13-2012, 12:01 PM
As for "what happened" in the original incident, I'm just going by what you copypasted into the OP. If something of relevance was left out, the fault for that lies with you.
The first post starts with a vid and the second from a blog about sister Afifa, you're faulting us because on top of your ignorance you are also lazy?

The OP states quite clearly that the Caliph did not bother about finding out the facts, of finding out whether the abuse had been perpetrated by a single individual acting or his own or as a part of official Byzantine state policy. He just prejudged the Byzantine state to be guilty of what had happened and decided to invade.
No, it is you who didn't bother finding out the facts!
I doubt your attitude is very representative of the Ummah either, but if it is, maybe it would be for the best that we'd remain powerless.
Rather it isn't representative of the likes of you, the ummah is not at all powerless but you're clearly a coward!

best,

Futuwwa
10-13-2012, 12:04 PM
And honestly, this is the first time a Muslim suggests to me that I should apostasize. No, I don't think I will. If you don't like the fact that we belong to the same religion, you'll have to apostasize. Or then you can just

Futuwwa
10-13-2012, 12:10 PM
And if the video in the first post gives a more complete picture, well, that's nice I suppose, but entirely useless for those of us who don't know Arabic. Way to go setting us up to fail.

جوري
10-13-2012, 12:30 PM
And honestly, this is the first time a Muslim suggests to me that I should apostasize. No, I don't think I will. If you don't like the fact that we belong to the same religion, you'll have to apostasize. Or then you can just
what is with the drivel?

And if the video in the first post gives a more complete picture, well, that's nice I suppose, but entirely useless for those of us who don't know Arabic. Way to go setting us up to fail.
begs the Q of why you insist on participating on threads where you clearly don't understand content with a ready comment based on false premises- furthermore, why you subscribe to a religion whose history, language, tenets are so at odds with yours?
You remind me of how the British set up Ahamdi centers in Germany to curb down on the appeal of Islam to Germans by distorting its image.. folks like you do more harm than good, may Allah swt save sincere people from the likes of you.

best,

hur575
10-13-2012, 12:56 PM
Jazak Allah khair sister for this great moments, and we are still waiting for Mutasim but unless Muslims change their ways we will not see justice.

"Allah will not change the good condition of a people as long as they do not change their state of goodness themselves (by committing sins and by being ungrateful and disobedient to Allah)." (Ar-Ra'd, 13:11)

جوري
10-13-2012, 01:03 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by hur575
Jazak Allah khair sister for this great moments, and we are still waiting for Mutasim but unless Muslims change their ways we will not see justice.

"Allah will not change the good condition of a people as long as they do not change their state of goodness themselves (by committing sins and by being ungrateful and disobedient to Allah)." (Ar-Ra'd, 13:11)
in shaa Allah, Allah swt will grant us even better and more brave than Al'mutasim- sheikh ibn Hanbal unfortunately suffered greatly under his reign and not because of Al-Mutasim personally but I am sure you know the story. At any rate whether or not they had faults, they were Muslim and wanted to implement Islam and never dreamt of a day like this for even under shiite rule inside, Hulago and the Mongols on one side and the crusades on the other, we still had an ummah & a caliphate not this disgusting sham which fosters the likes of Bashar and the likes of those two on this very thread making obscene comments left and right while bearing the label of Muslim and continuously getting away with it. What a shame walhi what a shame!Hopefully the next caliphate will be Rashida in shaa Allah on the minhaj of the prophet..

ameen ameen ameen

hur575
10-13-2012, 01:21 PM

in shaa Allah, Allah swt will grant us even better and more brave than Al'mutasim- sheikh ibn Hanbal unfortunately suffered greatly under his reign and not because of Al-Mutasim personally but I am sure you know the story. At any rate whether or not they had faults, they were Muslim and wanted to implement Islam and never dreamt of a day like this for even under shiite rule inside, Hulago and the Mongols on one side and the crusades on the other, we still had an ummah & a caliphate not this disgusting sham which fosters the likes of Bashar and the likes of those two on this very thread making obscene comments left and right while bearing the label of Muslim and continuously getting away with it. What a shame walhi what a shame!Hopefully the next caliphate will be Rashida in shaa Allah on the minhaj of the prophet..

ameen ameen ameen
I know sister there were bigger tests but every time people were away from Allah’s ways and the test was greater. Today, and with all the changes in the middle east, when things has settled down in places like Tunisia, Egypt and even Libya, you know what people are asking?? They do not want sharia.

I had great hopes for Egypt and Morsi but the enemies of Islam has gathered against him,( even those who call themselves Muslims) and they are just waiting for any slip he might make, and ignore what he is done so far. These people has forgotten how many blood were shed to achieve this, everyone want a slice of the cake now. I now think the change does not have to be from the top, the change has to happen to the people.

جوري
10-13-2012, 01:31 PM
I know sister there were bigger tests but every time people were away from Allah’s ways and the test was greater. Today, and with all the changes in the middle east, when things has settled down in places like Tunisia, Egypt and even Libya, you know what people are asking?? They do not want sharia.

I had great hopes for Egypt and Morsi but the enemies of Islam has gathered against him,( even those who call themselves Muslims) and they are just waiting for any slip he might make, and ignore what he is done so far. These people has forgotten how many blood were shed to achieve this, everyone want a slice of the cake now. I now think the change does not have to be from the top, the change has to happen to the people.
Evil is more vocal that is how it covers its cowardice and emptiness and leads others to distractions. The path to Allah swt is one and the ways of the devil are many but they all lead to the same end.. Yes Islam has always had its enemies, actually from the beginning of time good has always been at a struggle with evil and that isn't about to change. Mursi came to remove the tip of the ice berg but the evil is so deep and so solid but how fast does evil get knocked on its heels?

Al-A'raf (The Heights) [7:128]

[RECITE]
[top] [next match]

Qala moosa liqawmihi istaAAeenoo biAllahi waisbiroo inna alarda lillahi yoorithuha man yashao min AAibadihi waalAAaqibatu lilmuttaqeena
7:128 Said Moses to his people: "Pray for help from Allah, and (wait) in patience and constancy: for the earth is Allah's, to give as a heritage to such of His servants as He pleaseth; and the end is (best) for the righteous.

Moses PBUH had bani Israel and you know how in spite of the struggles outside, and a mighty pharoah to take down he also had to deal with them and their kuffr & cow worship.. on top of everything he had a stuttering problem.
Don't worry yourself about those who are evil or loud oe deviant they're everywhere and they've always been there, people are calling for khilafah just like the evil ones are calling for debuachery- in shaa Allah the non vocal majority are the ones making the change for the better.
It is important that we also make du3a to be steadfast and courageous- I don't think there's anything quite as bad as being a coward and faint of heart is there? God I detest that trait even if found in women can you imagine such a vile trait in a man?

جوري
10-13-2012, 01:32 PM
Also to add that sis, article 2 in the Egyptian constitution is sharia law.. Look it up, regrettably some are looking to remove it but that will be over our dead bodies!

hur575
10-13-2012, 02:02 PM

Evil is more vocal that is how it covers its cowardice and emptiness and leads others to distractions.

I know they are so loud, the media in Egypt is controlled by the haters, and they have spreading lies since Morsi came to power. In attacking Morsi, they attack Islam, they are so loud that the British tabloids has picked up some of the lies. I was shocked to read it in the papers, checked everywhere to find the source, it turnout it was just another lie!

Also to add that sis, article 2 in the Egyptian constitution is sharia law.. Look it up, regrettably some are looking to remove it but that will be over our dead bodies!
I know the debate over this, I have been following Egyptian news my husband is Egyptian even though he is fed up from the depressing news. In regards to article 2 in the Egyptian constitution, it was there in Mubark’s time by name only, what good did it do??

The funny thing is while some "so called Muslims" fighting against Islamic law, some Christian Copts wanted Islamic law to be applied on them in case of divorce! They made a case in court.

جوري
10-13-2012, 02:13 PM

I know they are so loud, the media in Egypt is controlled by the haters, and they have spreading lies since Morsi came to power. In attacking Morsi, they attack Islam, they are so loud that the British tabloids has picked up some of the lies. I was shocked to read it in the papers, checked everywhere to find the source, it turnout it was just another lie!

I know the debate over this, I have been following Egyptian news my husband is Egyptian even though he is fed up from the depressing news. In regards to article 2 in the Egyptian constitution, it was there in Mubark’s time by name only, what good did it do??

The funny thing is while some "so called Muslims" fighting against Islamic law, some Christian Copts wanted Islamic law to be applied on them in case of divorce! They made a case in court.

He's not depressed alone and that should tell you something.. It wasn't those cretins that put Mursi in office but people like your husband and my family and many others like us.. and that's mostly who the Egyptians are. Copts aren't always as nice as you think though.. many of them are good and decent but the others are looking for schism and their own state in shubra, akin to that guy who made the movie against the prophet. I wouldn't lose heart, we know it is going to be a long struggle, it isn't like an over night change of we want this and then mote it be... their devil is the media and they can use it however they like to brain wash the ignorant, they only make this news to appease themselves.
They weren't the ones in Tahrir square, they weren't the ones who ended up in prison several times to oppose a tyrant regime (in fact I urge you to see why Mursi was in prison several times) also they're not the ones who were passing food and clothes to the poor for the past eighty years. What they're afraid of is a people coup and because that is in fact what happened the people revolted.. and you have nothing more to fear than a people revolt, unlike a military revolt when it is the people that take to the street or take up arms like in Syria, you know that men are now fashioned out of boys they mean business so it doesn't really matter how they distort their image, they only distort it to please their own perversions and their western masters who pay them really well.

hur575
10-13-2012, 02:37 PM

He's not depressed alone and that should tell you something.. It wasn't those cretins that put Mursi in office but people like your husband and my family and many others like us.. and that's mostly who the Egyptians are. Copts aren't always as nice as you think though.. many of them are good and decent but the others are looking for schism and their own state in shubra, akin to that guy who made the movie against the prophet. I wouldn't lose heart, we know it is going to be a long struggle, it isn't like an over night change of we want this and then mote it be... their devil is the media and they can use it however they like to brain wash the ignorant, they only make this news to appease themselves.
They weren't the ones in Tahrir square, they weren't the ones who ended up in prison several times to oppose a tyrant regime (in fact I urge you to see why Mursi was in prison several times) also they're not the ones who were passing food and clothes to the poor for the past eighty years. What they're afraid of is a people coup and because that is in fact what happened the people revolted.. and you have nothing more to fear than a people revolt, unlike a military revolt when it is the people that take to the street or take up arms like in Syria, you know that men are now fashioned out of boys they mean business so it doesn't really matter how they distort their image, they only distort it to please their own perversions and their western masters who pay them really well.
Sister I have been following the Egyptians news more than my husband, he follows Syria more he thinks they deserve more support as Egypt will get there. He just does not think he should follow the depressing news, and the lies. So I know a lot about Egypt, even more than the Egyptian at my home.;D

In regards to Copts, I did not know much about them until I visited Egypt, and saw how many churches there are in Egypt, in fact beside each mosque there is a church. They claim that they are minorities and oppressed which is not true, for start in the land of democracy we can’t even have our adhan.

Egyptians Muslims who are oppressed, especially new Muslims, I am sure people will think I am exaggerating but it is for another topic. In regards to the small group of Copts who wanted the law because they know they can’t get divorce unless they commit adultery, so if they make a mistake there are no other chances, and Islam give them that chance. I know the majority against article 2, and supported Shafiq against Morsi, on both times.

جوري
10-13-2012, 03:06 PM
Sister I have been following the Egyptians news more than my husband, he follows Syria more he thinks they deserve more support as Egypt will get there. He just does not think he should follow the depressing news, and the lies. So I know a lot about Egypt, even more than the Egyptian at my home.
I agree with him, problem is Egypt is very weak right now.. You know I'll give the analogy of you can't go conquering Syria when you have murtads inside right… things have a natural order unfortunately for us all the forces are against us at once, in many ways it is like the very beginning.… When Islam began strange and will return strange well this is it!
In regards to Copts, I did not know much about them until I visited Egypt, and saw how many churches there are in Egypt, in fact beside each mosque there is a church. They claim that they are minorities and oppressed which is not true, for start in the land of democracy we can’t even have our adhan.
problem is you have no idea how they built those hallow shells which no one visits. My uncle is an architect, he worked on many famous buildings in Egypt, he told how they'd fake documents, forge property take land build their churches and it can't be challenged and then they cry foul if people challenge them of how they're a minority. We have never had animosity with them and for millenniums all of a sudden they're stirring things up and the former admin. has fomented those acts by bombing churches and blaming it on Islamists, that way he could get two birds with one stone. All of them have a laundry list that I'd honestly would hate to die if I were one of them of all the kuffr and lies and shirk and evil they've brought with their hands!

Egyptians Muslims who are oppressed, especially new Muslims, I am sure people will think I am exaggerating but it is for another topic. In regards to the small group of Copts who wanted the law because they know they can’t get divorce unless they commit adultery, so if they make a mistake there are no other chances, and Islam give them that chance. I know the majority against article 2, and supported Shafiq against Morsi, on both times.
There are many bad people in the world, I have atheists in my extended family my aunt's husband who is a doctor such a creep, I had it listening to his BS when we went to visit my aunt who has Br. Ca. I normally try to avoid save for silaat ar'rahim and to honor my father's wishes but it is all I can do from getting up and slapping that man. It is as if every vice is in him astghfor Allah, so yeah they exist out there but they're not the majority, they're just nobody who will never reach east nor west so let them in their delusions!

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!