/* */

PDA

View Full Version : translation of the Arabic Primer on Grammar

Muwaahid
10-09-2012, 01:43 PM
As-Salaamu alaykum wa Rahmatullaah this is a basic primer on Arabic Grammar, the one who studies it and understands it will have a tremendous grasp of the Arabic Grammar. Its very small but very beneficial.
Wa Billahi- at-Tawfeeq

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Bint-e-Adam
10-09-2012, 02:22 PM
It is so simple to understand :)
i will in shaa Allah start soon to read it :)

Muwaahid
10-30-2012, 05:39 PM
here is another example of the ajrumiyyah translated for those tullaab of the lughah

_Y168
10-30-2012, 05:45 PM
Jazaak Allaahu Khayran. That looks very useful!

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Bint-e-Adam
10-30-2012, 05:46 PM
Sorry akhee i cannot see any link??? ^

_Y168
10-30-2012, 05:52 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by seeking_hidayat
Sorry akhee i cannot see any link??? ^
Neither can I on the second post.

Muwaahid
10-30-2012, 09:05 PM
its in the original post at the bottom of the page

Shaykha
10-30-2012, 09:23 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Muwaahid
here is another example of the ajrumiyyah translated for those tullaab of the lughah
Wheres The Other Example?

Khamal
03-10-2016, 10:23 PM
The file attached in the first post seems OK. The Ajurrumiyyah should be studied with commentary.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!