/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Busy Server

Roasted Cashew
10-15-2012, 12:12 PM
Recently I have been getting a lot of "Server is too busy", "Ply try later" messages. Is everything fine with the servers. Never had such issues before. And is anyone else facing this problem?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
nairu
10-15-2012, 04:25 PM
:sl:

yeah me, can't access the forum several times a day.

Muslim Woman
10-15-2012, 04:58 PM
:sl:

no , did not face any such problem.

Endymion
10-15-2012, 06:31 PM
I asked my friend to join the site and gave her the link but she is unable to open the page in spite of she used two different browsers :hmm: Can anyone tell me whats wrong and how can she open the page?I really want her here :hmm:

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Muhammad
10-16-2012, 03:57 PM
I am not sure if there is a problem with the server or not... but sometimes I do get an error message when trying to access the forum, perhaps more in the morning. I find that after refreshing the page several times, and doing something else for a few minutes, it starts working fine. You might need to close all the browser windows aswell. Not a very technical solution but worth giving a try!

Roasted Cashew
10-16-2012, 07:11 PM
Ah, others are facing this problem too. That's what I wanted to know..

Muhaba
10-17-2012, 05:58 PM
i can never access the site (except once in a while like today). i thought the site was dying. like it' death is near and soon it will be no more. that was what had happened to another one.

Roasted Cashew
10-17-2012, 06:44 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by WRITER
i can never access the site (except once in a while like today). i thought the site was dying.
Admins take note and pls address this issue.

Beardo
10-17-2012, 07:10 PM
If you guys can kindly post screenshots of what you see in this thread, I can ask the techs to take a deeper look into the matter.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!