/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Free Website Worth $500+

Mustafa2012
10-24-2012, 08:06 PM
Hey Guys,

Some of you might remember a message I posted here about a month ago offering to help anyone to develop a product that they could sell and keep for themselves. Strangely enough no one responded.

Anyway, in addition to my usual line of work, I'm trying to build up a portfolio as a web designer as it's closely related to what I do.

For a limited time, I'm offering to design anyone a free basic website which would normally cost at least $500 from a professional web designer.

The website I'm offering to design can be for personal, business use or for da'wah. I can install payment buttons and set up payment processors for anything you want to sell on it.

How will this benefit you?

Ok, let's say for e.g. you've got a physical offline business but haven't got a website and want to get your business seen by people online then my offer will help you get your business online for free. You'll save at least $500 that you would have otherwise had to pay to get a website designed.

If you ever wanted to start a blog and never had the means to afford a web designer then this offer will help you get started.

If you've ever wanted to do da'wah online, this offer will help you get started without the usual costs involved in setting up a website.

In summary, this offer will be a way for you to get online quickly and at bare minimum set up costs which I'll explain shortly.

Since building a website is a time consuming activity, I'm going to have to limit it to the 1st three people that respond. After that I will offer this service at a very reasonable rate.

How to get started?

I am offering my time and design experience free of charge. You won't be paying for this.

You have three options to choose from:

Option 1: With this option you don't have to pay anything at all. No domain name, no hosting charges but with this option you don't get to use your own website name. It will be something like www.yourname.wordpress.com or www.yourname.blogger.com. You'll have to share the name of the website platform that you choose. With this option you are also quite limited if you want to earn money from your website/blog as these companies put limits on what a totally free website/blog can do.

Option 2: If you want your website to have a unique brand name of your choice you will have to pay $9.99 for the domain name/website name of your choice and also pay for the web hosting charges which I can arrange at a special discounted rate. This option gives you complete control over how you manage your website and you can set up affiliate marketing systems on it.

Option 3: If you need something a bit more sophisticated than a basic website described on option 2, I can do that for you but you will have to cover the cost of the design template which varies depending on which design you want.

As I mentioned the reason I'm making this offer is because I'm trying to build up a portfolio of websites that I can show to future customers. So I would need to showcase a link and screenshot of your website on my website for any future customers to see. I'll also need a written testimonial from you. These are the conditions you have to agree to if you take up my offer.

So if you'd like a free website and want to see some samples of sites I've built so far, please send me a message via this forum and we can get started.

P.S. There are some types of businesses and content that I just don't work with for Islamic reasons. If this is the case I'll let you know.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!