/* */

PDA

View Full Version : UMMAH Forums Project - lets make it more Islamic!

- Qatada -
10-27-2012, 06:47 AM
:salamext:

UMMAH Forums Project

We know that Ummah Forums (Ummah.com/forum) is the most famous Islamic forum on the internet.

After seeing IslamicBoard.com - we know that this website is way more friendly and emaan boosting than that site. You actually feel like you're a Muslim here who wants to increase in good deeds.

We need to make Ummah forum more Islamic
: So we do it as follows - we join on that forum and we post about 3 new threads there everyday, with a beautiful Islamic Hadith or Story which increases people in Emaan and wanting to do good actions.

If we started to do this, we'd see a trend of a more Islamic environment there. Why is this important? Because most people who join there do not know about Islam, they only join it because its more famous. We can make them more Islamic, giving good advice, and gradually making the most famous Islamic forum actually Islamic!

If you're interested with working with me on this, please reply in this thread and we can start and share ideas with each other on how we can start. :)

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Periwinkle18
10-27-2012, 07:10 AM
Would love to help :) Buh what am I supposed to do ?

- Qatada -
10-27-2012, 07:22 AM

Jazakillah khayran for replying sister.

Okay to make it simple, you're going to register there and simply post a few good Ahadeeth or Islamic stories there.

Examples you can get from here:

http://Seerah-Stories.blogspot.com
http://Salaf-Stories.blogspot.com

If you post about 3 a day at different times, and about 10 people got involved in this project - we'd make about 30 threads a day which are good and Islamic.

This would start changing the trends of the forum from becoming a worthless arguing forum to a more Islamic feel. Alot of the people who have never read these ahadith before would start to get their heart become softer and closer to Allah and His Messenger (sal Allahu alayhi wasalam).

Periwinkle18
10-27-2012, 07:27 AM
i posted things by Ibn Qayyim al Jawziyyah

can i post the exact same there??

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
- Qatada -
10-27-2012, 07:35 AM

Yeah sure u can, just bold the main lines of text though because usually most people dont read long articles.

Muhaba
10-27-2012, 08:51 AM
i'm not very good at multi-tasking

- Qatada -
10-27-2012, 04:16 PM

Its not much of a multi task project, just posting a few threads there daily which are Islamic and heart-softening is enough :) inshaa Allah

White Rose
10-27-2012, 04:39 PM
I think I will like to help. Its just that I dont know if I will be able to post everyday. :hmm:

- Qatada -
10-27-2012, 09:27 PM

You can do it whenever you get time :)

Periwinkle18
10-28-2012, 08:18 AM
alhumdulillah joined and posted :)

may Allah reward u lots akhi ameen

Marina-Aisha
10-28-2012, 09:54 AM
I think I could do that :) my user name is Marina-Aisha :p

White Rose
10-28-2012, 03:37 PM
Brother Qatada,

Where should I post? I am sorry the forum is new to me so I am kind lost as to where I should be posting.

Jazak Allah

Periwinkle18
10-28-2012, 05:02 PM
^ i've been posting in the ummah lounge as i didnt know where to post :p its like the general section we hav here

Marina-Aisha
10-28-2012, 06:16 PM
post anywhere, me posted memeber section marriage section etc etc

- Qatada -
10-28-2012, 09:29 PM

lol yeh, wherever and whenever u can :) May Allah bless us all in both worlds, ameen

Marina-Aisha
10-28-2012, 09:42 PM
some one gave me bad rep i was just stating the truth u shuldnt be asking for wife on islamic forum geeze!!

Rhubarb Tart
10-29-2012, 12:46 AM
No, sorry. Unless you are a male and Muslim that forum is hostile and very vile. Why not instead have a project that promotes this forum?

White Rose
10-29-2012, 02:45 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Rhubarb Tart
No, sorry. Unless you are a male and Muslim that forum is hostile and very vile. Why not instead have a project that promotes this forum?
I must say this forum is exceptional. The members and the mods here are awesome and it feels like an Islamic forum :alhamd:. I cant believe people argue over stupidest things on the other forum :heated:

Periwinkle18
10-29-2012, 05:25 AM
^ listen this means we hav to pray alot for all the ppl there may Allah guide us all Ameen I hate it Wen ppl argue

Periwinkle18
10-29-2012, 05:26 AM
Promoting good isn't easy u mite hav to listen to harsh things Buh np prophet(saw) was called a mad man and a soothsayer Buh he didn't stop :)

- Qatada -
10-29-2012, 04:20 PM

^Exactly :)

The reason why we need to keep posting good Islamic stuff on that forum is to make that site Islamic too (its the most famous Islamic forum on the internet).

Plus most people can't access this forum for some reason, so we need to make sure the new members there who want to learn Islam feel in a good Islamic environment.

We can change it for the better inshaa Allah through these small changes.

Keep up the good work guys! :D

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!