/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Looking for Muslim Herbalist

MohammedK
10-28-2012, 04:13 AM
Salam alakium; Does anyone know of a Herbalist who knows all about uses of black seed I am in severe pain of lots of things and I had Hodgkins Lymphomia before and still have side effect of chemo now and other stuff; I need to ask a herbalist who knows about this likely a muslium herbalist. I asked few non muslium herbalist they seem not to know or ignore the question and advice using thier products.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
sister herb
10-28-2012, 06:34 AM
Salam alaykum

I sended inquiry to one my friend about this matter. She is not muslim but may know about this matter. I will answer as soon she answers to me.

Muhaba
10-28-2012, 09:25 AM
I do not know. i am sorry. May Allah give you health.

جوري
10-28-2012, 10:29 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by MohammedK
Salam alakium; Does anyone know of a Herbalist who knows all about uses of black seed I am in severe pain of lots of things and I had Hodgkins Lymphomia before and still have side effect of chemo now and other stuff; I need to ask a herbalist who knows about this likely a muslium herbalist. I asked few non muslium herbalist they seem not to know or ignore the question and advice using thier products.
May Allah swt grant you shifaa kamil akhi.
I'd advise you with a resurgence of pain post cancer treatment to seek medical attention if anything to determine the cause of it. Many pharmaceutical products are herb based and tested in clinical trials as opposed to OTC herbs.

:w:

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!