/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Recognizing A Hypocrite.

Abu Fauzi
10-28-2012, 07:21 AM
Assalam alaikum,
In the noble words of the Noble Messenger of Allah, Prophet Muhammad, may Allah bless him and grant him peace, ''There are 3 signs of a hypocrite: whenever he speaks, he lies; whenever he makes a promise, he breaks it; and whenever he is trusted, he betrays his trust''.-(Bukhari, Belief 24)

So, when you find someone with one or all of these sings, advise him/her to drop it immediately. May we never be identified with any of these signs, ever...ameen.
Best Wishes.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
جوري
10-28-2012, 03:31 PM
we should all have the fear of hypocrisy & being hypocrites.. I don't think most hypocrites realize that so they're.
I think there are more ahadith on hypocrisy and the saddest part is our world is filled with them, a hypocrite is even lower than a kaffir and that is the for the great tribulation and fitna they cause the schisms they create.. indeed a3ooth billah min an'nifaaq, walfaqr, waljahl wal'maradd.

:w:

Periwinkle18
10-28-2012, 04:12 PM
May Allah protect us all.

Sometimes I feel like m a hypocrite :s , it's just v scary may Allah keep us safe frm being hypocrites Ameen

Endymion
10-28-2012, 04:20 PM
The first sign of a hypocrite, according to the hadith,is that he speaks lie always and sadly,thats the thing i can see in the society more often.People are so habitant of lies and even if you tell them the truth,they think you are lying :hmm: I read in Mariful Quran the people of Makkah had so many bad qualities in them but even they,who used to buried their daughters alive,didn't speak lie and here,in this age,people give themselves a n exception in some matters and they frequently speak lie.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
جوري
10-28-2012, 04:49 PM
I read once that it is natural for Muslims to feel this way about themselves and that it is the people who don't worry about hypocrisy are the ones that should worry.. can someone help me find that hadith please?

JZK

Periwinkle18
10-28-2012, 05:00 PM
And if We pleased, We could show them to you so that you should recognize them by their faces and you shallcertainly recognize them by the tone of their speech. And Allah knows your deeds.

surah muhammad ayah 30

Muwaahid
10-28-2012, 09:34 PM
as-salaamu alaykum wa rahmatullahi wa barakaatuhu ikhwaan I think it is imperative to mention that nifaaq [hyprocrisy] is of types and many of what has been mentioned below or above from some of the narrations concerning hypocrisy then know that the shariah meaning of nifaaq is to:
Outwardly express Islaam while inwardly disbelieving in Allah and His Messenger [sallallahu alayhi wa sallam] and the last day as well as any other article of faith

And Nifaaq are of types and NOT everyone who falls into them is a Munaafiq, from amongst these Nifaaq Amalee [Nifaaq in action] and Nifaaq Ittiqaadee [hypocrite in creed] so insha Allah I plan to clarify this matter in a future post. May Allah remove every act of nifaaq from us all and bless us to be amongst the Mukhliseen for Allah alone.

GuestFellow
10-28-2012, 10:56 PM
:sl:

I rather not worry about others. Just focus on yourself.

InToTheRain
10-28-2012, 11:19 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Periwinkle18
May Allah protect us all.

Sometimes I feel like m a hypocrite :s , it's just v scary may Allah keep us safe frm being hypocrites Ameen
I think that's quite natural; Abu Bakr(RA) and Umar Al Khattab (RA) thought they were hypocrites! But we know they were far from it for they were amongst those who were given the glad tidings.
I think it is good practice to be critical of ones own actions and intentions more so then others.

Wa Salam

Muezzin
10-28-2012, 11:24 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by GuestFellow
:sl:

I rather not worry about others. Just focus on yourself.
Yep. We need to make sure we ourselves don't show these signs more than jumping on others who might.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!