/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Hair Loss

Beardo
11-01-2012, 12:46 AM
Does anyone know how to stop hair loss and possibly a treatment that'll cause hair to grow back (lol)? I feel my hair thinning out and it's starting to worry me.

Someone suggested Fall Fight by Garnier.

Has anyone TRIED a successful solution here?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Hulk
11-01-2012, 01:12 AM
There's not much you can do about it from what I understand bro.. You can look this up if you want.. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Minoxidil

Or

Truthxsaber
11-01-2012, 01:29 AM
Assalamu-alaikum. Have you heard the hadith about Camel Urine?:p Apparently it's a popular remedy in the Middle East where it's sold for around $4/Liter. Search baldness and camel urine in any search engine, and you'll see what I'm talking about.

whale95
11-01-2012, 02:23 AM
Well,, I knew some people who will make a surgery to grow their hair back... I think it costs 6,000 Dollars..
Also try some medicine shampoos called Alpha (Something) but of course after going to a dermatologist...

Btw y dont u visit a dermatologist with a good reputation?? I think he will help u greatly...
But believe me there are always cure for anything except Growing Old..

So ask Allah for help :)

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Snowflake
11-03-2012, 09:13 AM
LOSS OF HAIR
Stroke the scalp thoroughly with Lemon and leave for about fifteen minutes. Shampoo, wash and dry hair thoroughly. Then apply Virgin Black Seed Oil to the scalp & drink a teaspoon (5ml) of Virgin Black Seed Oil mixed with Tea or Coffee.

http://shaikhsohail.wordpress.com/20...d-oil-kalonji/

Haramain
11-03-2012, 09:29 AM
Jazakallah for sharing..please let us know what remedy you try and if it is successful..:)

Mathsisfun
11-03-2012, 11:16 AM
How to prevent hair loss

1. Hot oil treatments: Take any natural oil - olive, coconut, canola - and heat it up so that it is warm, but not too hot. Massage it gently into your scalp. Put on a shower cap and leave it on for an hour, then shampoo your hair.

2. Natural juices: You can rub your scalp with either garlic juice, onion juice or ginger juice. Leave it on overnight and wash it thoroughly in the morning.
3. Get a head massage: Massaging your scalp for a few minutes daily will help stimulate circulation. Good circulation in the scalp keeps hair follicles active. Circulation may be improved through massage by using a few drops of lavender or bay essential oil in an almond or sesame oil base.
4. Antioxidants: Apply warm green tea (two bags brewed in one cup of water) on your scalp and leave this mixture on for an hour and then rinse. Green tea contains antioxidants which prevent hair loss and boost hair growth.
5. Practice meditation: Believe it or not, most of the times, the root cause for hair loss is stress and tension. Meditation can help in reducing that and restore hormonal balance.

fairy333
11-25-2012, 12:21 PM
:sl:
*mix some castor oil with coconut oil. apply this to your head at night and wash it with shampoo in the morning. one of my relative used this and she had started growing hair:sunny: but you should do it on a regular basis..hope this helps:statisfie

Hulk
11-25-2012, 12:25 PM
will this help with other parts ?

fairy333
11-25-2012, 12:41 PM
i didn't understand what you said???

Hulk
11-25-2012, 12:50 PM
its ok sis thanks :)

CosmicPathos
11-26-2012, 03:39 AM
you can try finasteride. I wont suggest it, it has shown to cause prostate hyperplasia in some men, it is also thought that it might cause prostate cancer. Why not accept baldness as something given by God and move on with life? If you are fearful that a woman wont marry you cuz you are bald, guess what, that woman is trash and be thankful you would not get married to her. There is nothing wrong in Islam with seeking treatment for hair loss but it makes sense to do so if we had very very safe procedures or medicines. So far we dont.

Furthermore some research suggests women are attracted to bald men. Field is ripe brother, let's gallop in on our horses. Bald horseriders :D

nila11
06-01-2013, 10:47 AM
hair full is the common issue of the world very 2nd person facing this problem but has no solution. numerous cosmetic are inventing for hair fulling but all have zero performs.

crimsontide06
06-01-2013, 12:23 PM
blame genetics. Hair loss or keeping head hair even in old age is a genetic characteristic that you get from your maternal grandfather. This means if your mother's father has head hair at old age, then you will too. If he is bald at old age, then you will be too.

h-n
09-02-2013, 03:44 PM
I don't know if you can avoid it, but like to mention that people do use coconut oil for hair.

I myself into buying olive oil which cured my chapped hands (after washing up etc), were I no longer buy any ointments etc and that has been now for over a year. But I've noticed that my hair is more thicker (not that I had a problem with hair loss-so I don't know if that could work or not for Males, but worth a try).

Also mention olive oil is useful for muscles, if overworked, helps to warm and relax them.

Scimitar
09-02-2013, 03:57 PM
do handstands, to get blood into the scalp. Do this for a few minutes a day and night, everyday.

The lemon, egg white and black seed treatment worked for me, for a while - but i couldnt do it everyday so I left it alone. However, when I was doing this, my hair did sprout where it had gotten bald. I'm certain that with continued treatment, the hair will grow back in sha Allah. But it's a long haul to do this twice a day, everyday. Each time you sit down to do this, it takes up 45 minutes at least.

Now, I just make sure I use almond oil in my hair daily.

Scimi

rehan125
09-02-2013, 04:07 PM
i have too hair loss problems

h-n
09-02-2013, 04:10 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by rehan125
i have too hair loss problems
Sorry to hear that, why don't you try some of the recommendations, and tell us how it goes :)

insann
09-14-2013, 02:00 PM
Eat healthy hair is made from your body and as far as I remember it needs protein which means chicken breast steak...etc but some is just genes so nothing would really help.

shayanjameel08
11-04-2013, 11:17 AM
Multivitamins can help with hair growth/strength. Hair falling out during hair brushing is natural, unless it is excessive then you should see a Dr. You could have some sort of medical issue that you are unaware of. If you dye your hair and blow dry all the time then that could contribute. Try letting your hair air dry (shower at night and sleep with wet hair, it will be dry be morning).

rohit7896
04-28-2017, 12:19 PM
Hair Loss is the best treatment of hair transplant and the latest procedure of hair transplant results after 4 to 5 weeks and look like a natural

Sayidataishat
02-23-2020, 07:17 AM
Minoxidil hair spray works well. I have friends that have used it and seen great improvement

MazharShafiq
02-24-2020, 11:12 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by insann
Eat healthy hair is made from your body and as far as I remember it needs protein which means chicken breast steak...etc but some is just genes so nothing would really help.
yes you said correct.

samak
03-30-2020, 10:04 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by MazharShafiq
useful information.thanks
Thanks

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!