/* */

View Full Version : arabic story written by me : please do appreciate my try :P

Bint-e-Adam
11-10-2012, 06:12 PM

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Endymion
11-10-2012, 06:20 PM
Sister Shadin is my official translator but i can understand a few words myself :D

Heywan.Feel.Asad and yeah,biskoyat.I read Biskoyat al makonah :D What does that mean :p

Bint-e-Adam
11-10-2012, 06:27 PM
hehehe. I am just trying to be good in slef writing. if any one point out my mistakes i would really appreicate :)

Endymion
11-10-2012, 06:29 PM
I love to point out others mistakes but unfortunately i dont understand Arabic :hiding:

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Endymion
11-10-2012, 06:52 PM
Okay here is what i understand :D

There was a garden where animals live happily.They like to eat biscuits.They eat and play togather :statisfie .One day,a lion came and snatch all the biscuits :skeleton:The animals get sad and lost the biscuits :hmm:

The End :D

Mustafa2012
11-10-2012, 07:02 PM
:ma: It's pretty good . I am not 100% fluent in Arabic but can understand a lot :alhamd:

It's funny how they call a Zoo, "A garden of animals".

I followed most of it. You described the emotions you felt when you saw each animal quite well.

The only thing I couldn't get was the thing that you couldn't find something in your bag. Was it some money that you spent on biscuits and chips which you then remembered?

Bint-e-Adam
11-11-2012, 12:05 AM
yeah i wrote a line before in the beginning that he had 300 rupees in his bag. so after i tell that he lost them but later on remmbered that he had bought the chips and biscuits :)
i dont know the proper word for zoo.... so i wrote like that. :D
^lol endymion ukhtee. u have made a new story. looking so cool :) animals eating biscuits hahahahaha;D

- Qatada -
11-11-2012, 09:42 AM
:salamext:

Sister seeking_hidaayat, u can use http://translate.google.com for words u dont know :)

Endymion
11-11-2012, 12:02 PM
Ah i Endy- alize everything Masha Allah :D
And animals do eat biscuits,they even have ice cream :) I better inform my translator about her responsibilities :D

جوري
11-11-2012, 12:58 PM
I went to the zoo with my friends, we wanted to see the animals, we took our bags which had 300 rupees. We went to the shop and bought potato chips and biscuits which we wanted because we were very hungry. We went to the monkey cage walking, and he was seated- we called out to him but he didn't smile or clap his hands, so we went to the peacock, and she was standing with its feathers about so we overcame it? then we went to the elephant and he was asleep, so we went to the rabbit and he was in a hole so we gave him carrots so he exited and ate it and he was very beautiful then we went to the lion cage and he was angry he was circling and we were very afraid then we took pictures with him then we went to the birds and there was a song the song of happiness ( I know you were trying to say they were chirping a happy tune) but that amongst other things are grammatical errors but I digress then we awakened very tired we sat on grass, we wanted to return to our house, I viewed the bag and was shocked that money was missing, we looked for it, but I found us despaired and we left the zoo, and rode our bikes and we're about to leave, and I remembered that I bought layers and biscuits, and I forget, and I am sorry, then they all became very happy and returned to their home.

Endymion
11-11-2012, 02:25 PM
Good job :rock: (Ah entirely different from what i understand :p :hiding:)

So thats "A visit to the Zoo" btw :hmm: But going out with just 300 in bag isn't a good idea :hmm:

جوري
11-11-2012, 02:30 PM
Oh I know I am not big on zoos or amusement parks myself :) and a day like this would see me retching behind some bush which in fact what happened last time I rode those vile spinning teapots!

Endymion
11-11-2012, 03:24 PM
I went to the zoo once when i was a small girl and never again :hmm: We had a small zoo in our school and it was real fun specially monkeys and ducks :statisfie

جوري
11-11-2012, 03:52 PM
Wow monkeys in school? I dislike those creatures they frighten me birds as well like Owls - ugh have you ever had one spread its wings and fly low over your head?
I like to consider myself brave but few things have ever left me so speechless and almost wet myself if I weren't so frozen with fright lol

Endymion
11-11-2012, 04:01 PM
Yup,it was a pair of monkeys but then they fight with each other so much and one broke other's tail and they shifted the injured one to some where else.That remaining monkey was really naughty.Once he got in our biology class that was a hilarious moment :giggling:

I have never seen an owl in real once an Uncle here who was a magician had his owl escaped and so many people here observed it but not me :hmm: but a cute Uncle lived in front of our house has a mongoose i saw that for the first time :hmm: The cute Uncle died last Ramadhan imsad

Bint-e-Adam
11-12-2012, 02:54 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by - Qatada -
:salamext:

Sister seeking_hidaayat, u can use http://translate.google.com for words u dont know :)
Thanx akhtee for the link...
format_quote Originally Posted by شَادِنُ
I went to the zoo with my friends, we wanted to see the animals, we took our bags which had 300 rupees. We went to the shop and bought potato chips and biscuits which we wanted(with eager) because we were very hungry. We went to the monkey cage walking, and he was seated- we called out to him but he didn't smile or clap his hands, so we went to the peacock, and she was standing with its feathers about so we overcame(praised) it? then we went to the elephant and he was asleep, so we went to the rabbit and he was in a hole so we gave him carrots so he exited and ate it and he was very beautiful then we went to the lion cage and he was angry he was circling and we were very afraid then we took pictures with him then we went to the birds and there was a song the song of happiness ( I know you were trying to say they were chirping a happy tune) but that amongst other things are grammatical errors but I digress then we awakened very tired we sat on grass, we wanted to return to our house, I viewed the bag and was shocked that money was missing, we looked for it, but I found us despaired and we left the zoo, and rode our bikes and we're about to leave, and I remembered that I bought layers and biscuits, and I forget, and I am sorry, then they all became very happy and returned to their homes.
sorry akhee i am telling ur mistakes rather i tells u that what i wanted to say here :) if u found any grammatical and other msitake then please do tell me :) i wanna improve my Arabic

Bint-e-Adam
11-12-2012, 02:57 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Endymion
Good job :rock: (Ah entirely different from what i understand :p :hiding:)

So thats "A visit to the Zoo" btw :hmm: But going out with just 300 in bag isn't a good idea :hmm:
Lol. u r forgetting :P u snapped my money :) ;D

Endymion
11-12-2012, 07:17 PM
Shadin is Akhtee or Ukhtee may be and Qatada iis Akhee :D

And that 300 was just the first installment for hiring my official translator to point out your grammatical errors ^o)

جوري
11-12-2012, 11:24 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by seeking_hidayat

Thanx akhtee for the link...

sorry akhee i am telling ur mistakes rather i tells u that what i wanted to say here :) if u found any grammatical and other msitake then please do tell me :) i wanna improve my Arabic
in shaa Allah someone will go over the errors with you, it is more than I can do right now beyond translating it to English, I am not a teacher I am a scientist and we're naturally inept at teaching ..:p
However I translated it for you how it reads to me not how I know you intended and I believe I pointed that out in one portion.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!