جوري
11-13-2012, 03:31 AM
Cool but I disagree with some parts :)

CosmicPathos
11-13-2012, 03:37 AM
which ones?

Pure Purple
11-13-2012, 06:42 AM
6:27 Interesting,I heard this many time that left hander's right hemispheres works more compare left hemisphere and for right handers it left hemisphere work more.It was a myth.^o)

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
جوري
11-13-2012, 10:53 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by CosmicPathos
which ones?
I don't think the brain 'evolved' in the way he describes - certainly adaptation to the environment and circumstances is expected but not in the butt smelling monkeys he drew in succession!
Not sure why some folks just don't stick to the known facts and have to often inject other theories along the way!
Also his concentration on western science/ renaissance examples wasn't erroneous but certainly lacking although I see how it asserts his personal points of view!

:w:

CosmicPathos
11-13-2012, 05:36 PM
I agree with you on evolution part being hocus pocus.

I agree with you also that he ignores history of Eastern cultures, far older than Augustan civilization.

I found the most new fact to be the torque part. Left anterior side is bigger than left posterior, and right posterior is bigger than right anterior. I've done 5 weeks of intense neuroanatomy, never learned that!

جوري
11-13-2012, 05:44 PM
I grantees you whatever challenges you'd in neuroantomy mine are worse.. I don't remember anything about all those nuclei and olives and pyramids and tracts and whatever bizarre syndromes occur when you sever such and such..
not a good memorizer so I guess I use my right brain more :haha:

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!