/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Kidneys

flowergarden
11-16-2012, 07:51 AM
Salaam,

I was hoping someone can help me.
I had a Kidney infection a month ago (Oct.15)... I had bad nauseous and bad pain in my back... so I went to the ER and they told me about it.

Anyways, I went to see my doctor again, and he took a Ultrasound and said the infection is gone, but there is inflammation in the kidney... but I still feel pains, and I didn't get a chance to ask questions. I still get nauseous and I still have pain in my back (not bad pain but its there), and I didn't realize any of this until I left the clinic.

what should I do?

any body experience this?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
flowergarden
11-16-2012, 07:57 AM
Oh I also meant to ask if there are any Doctors/nurses/ect

Is it possible to miss an infection via ultrasound? because it seemed pretty blurry! I am a bit scared!

جوري
11-16-2012, 12:32 PM
yes possible to miss an infection, go back again but if your symptoms worsen with fever and chills etc. then please go directly to the ER!

may Allah swt grant you shifaa

flowergarden
11-27-2012, 07:59 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by شَادِنُ
yes possible to miss an infection, go back again but if your symptoms worsen with fever and chills etc. then please go directly to the ER!

may Allah swt grant you shifaa
Thank you for your reply!!! Its gotten better, so I mmay wait before heading back to the Doctor...
JazakAllah hair for you help :-)

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
جوري
11-27-2012, 02:40 PM
al7mdullilah ukhty.. such good news to hear- I was worried when we didn't hear from you for a while that you might have been hospitalized.

Amat Allah
11-27-2012, 09:28 PM
Drink so much of water and stay away from food and drinks which make the kidneys suffer...

Paprika
11-29-2012, 01:01 PM
I had kidney stones, man now that is painful....:grumbling

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!