/* */

PDA

View Full Version : The Beard & The Representatives of the Haramayn Shareefayn.

_Y168
11-18-2012, 06:40 PM
السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته...

How would you answer someone who asks why the Shuyookh and Muathineen of the Haramayn Shareefayn have short or no beards?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
AabiruSabeel
11-19-2012, 10:39 PM
:wasalamex

As far as I know, the Imaams who appear to have shorter beard actually have their beards naturally short. I don't think they trim it.

The muazzinoon are not Shuyookh, as in they are not scholars. Most of them are just like the average person with beautiful voice. May Allah give them and us all the Taufeeq to practice the Sunnah completely.

Scimitar
11-19-2012, 10:53 PM
Ameen.

'Abd-al Latif
11-19-2012, 11:15 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by محبة الحرمين
السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته...

How would you answer someone who asks why the Shuyookh and Muathineen of the Haramayn Shareefayn have short or no beards?
I'd say I don't know but they do not equal the example of the Messenger :saws1:.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
_Y168
11-20-2012, 10:37 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by 'Abd-al Latif
I'd say I don't know but they do not equal the example of the Messenger .
Good answer.

جوري
11-21-2012, 12:53 AM
some schools teach that a beard should be no longer than your palm i.e grab it with your hand and whatever is below that gets trimmed- which is why many are as you see.
Also believe it or not there's such a thing as terminal length a point of which hair doesn't grow beyond.. of course it differs depending on DNA, alpha males typically have it pretty wild :p

and Allah swt knows best,

:w:

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!