Makkah

AabiruSabeel
11-25-2012, 06:43 PM
SubHanAllah! Reminds of the Ayah

يَوْمَ يَكُونُ النَّاسُ كَالْفَرَاشِ الْمَبْثُوثِ
[101:4] It is the Day when people will be like moths, dispersed

_Y168
11-25-2012, 07:02 PM
سبحان الله! Awesome pics! Looks beautiful! ما شاء الله.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Haya emaan
11-25-2012, 07:11 PM
MOUNT SAFA

attachmentphp?attachmentid5220&ampd1353870138 -

attachmentphp?attachmentid5216&ampd1353870001 -

DURING HAJJ

attachmentphp?attachmentid5221&ampd1353870234 -

Insaanah
11-26-2012, 09:10 PM
:sl:

^Jazaakiallah khayr for sharing your pictures. I didn't know Mount Safa had been fenced off. Many people would stand on it to make du3a, some would climb right up and be at the back near the wall, and some just near the beginning where it joins the floor. Sometimes it was all white with people, and you could hardly see it, with everyone making du3a on it. Subhaanallah...

26.11.12 Around 'Ishaa time

Makkah

Madinah

The old Mihraab

A-Brother
11-26-2012, 09:31 PM
The Pictures Had Dissapeared For A Moment... Are These ScreenShots From The TV Or Internet. Beautiful Pictures !

Insaanah
11-26-2012, 09:34 PM

They are screenshots taken while watching the internet live salaat broadcast (small pics) or from my recording of it (larger pics).

Endymion
11-28-2012, 12:07 PM

I found this picture on fb,is this real?What was beneath it?The well of ZamZam :hmm:

Haya emaan
11-28-2012, 01:49 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Endymion

I found this picture on fb,is this real?What was beneath it?The well of ZamZam :hmm:
walaikum assalam
yes it was the zam zam area. steps on the left i think led to area for women and the other for men. on men's side was the well of zam zam.

AabiruSabeel
11-28-2012, 02:27 PM
It was an area which had many taps for drinking Zamzam.

At the far end there was a glass window through which we could see a few pipelines going down and pumps etc. Something similar to this:

It was later removed to ease the congestion in Tawaf

Insaanah
11-30-2012, 08:03 PM
^ Are there still any segregated areas like that within the precincts of the masjid where one can utilise the zamzam fully as one did downstairs there?

Masjid al-Nabawi

Calligraphy of the Prophets :saws: saying:

مَا بَيْنَ بَيْتِى وَمِنْبَرِى رَوْضَةٌ مِنْ رِيَاضِ الْجَنَّةِ

"What is between my house and my Mimbar is a garden from amongst the gardens of paradise."

(Sahih Muslim 1391, Sahih al Bukhari 1196)

Starting close and zooming out:

_Y168
11-30-2012, 10:30 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Insaanah
^ Are there still any segregated areas like that within the precincts of the masjid where one can utilise the zamzam fully as one did downstairs there?
Not really. Within Masjidul Haraam, in almost all the Musallaa areas, (within which only some have Maa' uz Zam Zam), the Niqaab has to be kept on, as there is no guarantee that no man will come there. Although, at quiet times it is possible to sit there with no men around.

With regards to the Maa' uz Zam Zam generally, there is no place that I have come across till date, within which the area is fully segregated. Who knows whats to come in the future plans? :ia:.

Insaanah
12-01-2012, 06:29 PM

Yesterday they were showing some of the calligraphy on the wall beside the current mihraab in Masjid an-Nabawi, though the pictures were a bit fuzzy, so am using pics from the net here:

Right hand side of mihraab:

Left hand side of Mihraab:

Middle, looking upwards:

AabiruSabeel
12-01-2012, 07:31 PM
Pictures from the first Saudi expansion of Masjid Al-Haraam:

trainman
12-01-2012, 07:41 PM
Subhanallah...seeing these pictures feels like the place calls for my presence once again. :D

A-Brother
12-02-2012, 01:07 AM

The Camera On The Left Is Used Where They Set Audio Levels And Know When To Switch On Mic. It Also Moves As I Remember When People Were Saying Takbeerat Of Eid Loud, The Camera Was Moving. And When Sheikh Budair Asked For Mic To Be Put Higher. Signals Were Made To This Camera.

Insaanah
12-02-2012, 06:50 PM
Close-up detail of one of the glass/ceramic shades in the chandelier in front of the Rowdah:

Another chandelier similar in design, but smaller, with less bulbs/shades and no second tier:

Haya emaan
12-02-2012, 07:26 PM
Masjid un Nabawi :saws:

attachmentphp?attachmentid5230&ampd1354476102 -

attachmentphp?attachmentid5229&ampd1354476057 -

attachmentphp?attachmentid5231&ampd1354476191 -

A-Brother
12-03-2012, 12:37 AM
They Were Showing Pictures Of Scripture On Ka'abah Today On One Side. I Remember One User Assisting Me On The IOH Thread When I Asked What Was On Each Side Of The Ka'abah.

Insaanah
12-03-2012, 11:52 AM

^ The link to that post is here:

http://www.islamicboard.com/haramain...ml#post1538750

When they show a long band of calligraphy, it's better to record video of it, as otherwise you just get a few words at a time and have to take lots of screenshots, but by the time you start recording, half of it gets missed. They also show close ups of the green band of calligraphy on the qiblah wall of Masjid an-Nabawi - I took some screenshots but not sure if I have a whole ayah. I think I have some screenshots of ka'bah calligraphy, and if I find them, I'll post them.

This is a close up of one of the motifs/designs in the ceiling above the Rowdah:

It's the one in the middle of the pic here:

and the top of the pic here, with the same chandelier coming into view:

A-Brother
12-03-2012, 12:01 PM
Jazakallah Khair For The Pictures.

I Dont Use That Software Anymore. Just Last Week I Updated VLC On Computer And I Realised That If I Watch The Quran Channe, Radio, Sunnah Channel LIVE. I Can Take Screenshots, Record Whole Video, Audio INSTANTLY. I Was Supposed To Also Record The Khutbah Translation But Switched Off My Charger Accidently And Laptop Died This Week. Im Not Sure Whether The Last Time I Tried Recording Video, It Was Poor Quality Due To My Internet Connection. Sometimes I Think When Your Recording And Watching, It Seems As If Its VERY POOR Quality But When You Finish Recording And Play Back, It Turns Out Brilliant And With Good Quality Videos. Yesterday They Were Showing The Ka'abah Pictures But This Saudi Links Have The Bottom Bit Of The Channel Cut Off At The Moment [ Live.gph.....] Link.

My Best Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=di_ZfH8oS-A

Insaanah
12-03-2012, 06:24 PM

^ wa iyyaak.

I have VLC already on the computer from some time ago, though never used it, as it looks a bit complicated. If time permits, could you please post brief instructions in this thread:

http://www.islamicboard.com/haramain...e-streams.html

:jz: No worries if no time though.

Pictures of the carved motif of Allah's name above the current mihraab, starting close and zooming out:

AabiruSabeel
12-03-2012, 11:14 PM
Calligraphy on the Kiswah

Video:
http://imageshack.us/a/img850/612/jt...ctkqtvdfbk.mp4

Actual size: http://imageshack.us/a/img717/5169/bahcalligraphy2.png

Insaanah
12-04-2012, 10:20 PM

^ :jz: That pic is wonderful and clear, and just the kind of thing I was hoping existed somewhere. I wonder of there are pics like that for the other three sides as well.

The video doesn't work for me. When I download it to comp, it shows up as being 0 kb in size.

More calligraphy from Masjid an-Nabawi:

Directly above the golden grills of Rasoolullah's :saws: grave:

Indeed, those who lower their voices before the Messenger of Allah - they are the ones whose hearts Allah has tested for righteousness. For them is forgiveness and great reward. (Surah al-Hujuraat, 49:3)

Today is the first time I was able to make out what it says. What an apt ayah to have there. Sends shivers down the spine.

This is the raised are with calligraphy set back a bit from the mihraab:

حَدَّثَنَا إِبْرَاهِيمُ بْنُ الْمُنْذِرِ، حَدَّثَنَا أَنَسُ بْنُ عِيَاضٍ، قَالَ حَدَّثَنِي عُبَيْدُ اللَّهِ، عَنْ خُبَيْبِ بْنِ عَبْدِ الرَّحْمَنِ، عَنْ حَفْصِ بْنِ عَاصِمٍ، عَنْ أَبِي هُرَيْرَةَ ـ رضى الله عنه ـ أَنَّ رَسُولَ اللَّهِ صلى الله عليه وسلم قَالَ ‏"‏ "إِنَّ الإِيمَانَ لَيَأْرِزُ إِلَى الْمَدِينَةِ كَمَا تَأْرِزُ الْحَيَّةُ إِلَى جُحْرِهَا‏‏

Narrated Abu Huraira (may Allah be pleased with him):

Allah's Messenger :saws: said, "Verily, Belief returns and goes back to Medina as a snake returns and goes back to its hole (when in danger)".
Sahih al-Bukhari 1876, the book of virtues of Madinah.

http://www.sunnah.com/bukhari/29#10

AabiruSabeel
12-05-2012, 03:57 AM
Re-uploaded the previous video on archive.org: http://archive.org/download/MasjidAl...alligraphy.avi
It was taken from the Ghusl of Ka'bah recording.

Please check if you can download it now.

Haya emaan
12-05-2012, 03:19 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by ibṉĀdam
jazakAllah khair

few days back i was searching for the very same thing but couldn't find it that clear..

Insaanah
12-06-2012, 03:50 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by ibṉĀdam
Re-uploaded the previous video on archive.org: http://archive.org/download/MasjidAl...alligraphy.avi
It was taken from the Ghusl of Ka'bah recording.

Please check if you can download it now.
:jz: katheera fee daarayn, ameen.

I had problems playing it on all my players but it played on the VLC that I downloaded today. If you find anything like this for the other three sides, please do post here. :jz:

Some shots of the ceiling and arches of Masjid al Haram:

Today's (06.12.12) 'Ishaa'

Insaanah
12-08-2012, 04:12 PM
Calligraphy of Qur'anic ayaat either side of the current mihraab in Masjid an Nabawi:

Referring to this post: http://www.islamicboard.com/haramain...ml#post1555294

Top right of mihraab, in square Kufi calligraphy mostly without dots (start reading from bottom right of the square and go round clockwise).

There has certainly come to you a Messenger from among yourselves. Grievous to him is what you suffer; [he is] concerned over you and to the believers is kind and merciful. (Surah at-Tawbah, 9:128)

Similar square top left of mihraab:

Muhammad :saws: is not the father of any man among you, but he is the messenger of Allah and the Seal of the Prophets; and Allah is ever Aware of all things. (Surah al-Ahzaab, 33:40)

In the triangle and circle, one of each on both sides of mihraab:

Up to the word shatrah only.

We have certainly seen the turning of your face, [O Muhammad :saws:], toward the heaven, and We will surely turn you to a qiblah with which you will be pleased. So turn your face toward al-Masjid al-Haram. And wherever you [believers] are, turn your faces toward it [in prayer]... (Surah al-Baqarah, 2:144, part)

Insaanah
12-08-2012, 07:05 PM
Round plaques marking where to send ones salaams:

Just to clarify, that in Madinah, the mimbar and mihraab, and the site of the graves, are in the brothers part of the mosque. When sisters go to pray, you will not see these things, but some of the newer marble and gold pillars. There are specific hours during the day when ladies can go to one side of the grave area (not the side that has the plaques on), and can pray in the Riyaadul Jannah area. At those times, there is a barrier erected to separate the brothers area, and over the tops of that you can see some of the chandeliers etc, but not much. Inshaa'Allah your mahram that goes with you will be able to see these things. The Riyaadul Jannah area is marked by a green carpet, whereas the carpet in the rest of the masjid is red. This green carpet extends from the mimbar of the Prophet :saws: to the grave area, where his :saws: house was, as per the hadeeth mentioned here:

http://www.islamicboard.com/haramain...ml#post1555125

You can see the green carpet here, which starts from the site of the Prophet :saws:'s mimbar :

Insaanah
12-08-2012, 07:22 PM
Today in the afternoon

Close up of Masjid an Nabawi dome base:

Just before Maghrib today 08.12.12

Just after Maghrib today 08.12.12

Insaanah
12-09-2012, 01:51 PM
They showed beautiful close shots of the inside of some of the domes in the ceiling above the rowdah area today.

This one is looking upwards at the ceiling standing at the plaque side of the rowdah area, starting close and zooming out:

AabiruSabeel
12-09-2012, 04:00 PM
Masjid An-Nabawi before the King Fahad expansion

Click on the images to enlarge

_Y168
12-09-2012, 08:44 PM

May 2011.

_Y168
12-09-2012, 10:04 PM

_Y168
12-09-2012, 10:35 PM
Panaromic View of Masjidul Haraam | Ramadhan 1433 / 2012.

Insaanah
12-11-2012, 08:00 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by محبة الحرمين

May 2011.
Is that definitely May?

It looks more like a Salaatul Eid or Ramadan pic, or Hajj time maybe, as the roof and streets aren't usually full like that otherwise, but none of those were in May. Allahu a3lam. Nice pic nonetheless.

Laa ilaaha illallaah from around the Haramain:

Outside wall of Masjid al-Haram:

Close up of a similar motif:

Top right of current mihraab in Masjid an-Nabawi:

One of the lights in Masjid an-Nabawi:

Above the door of the mimbar in Masjid an-Nabawi:

Insaanah
12-11-2012, 08:19 PM
You can see the angles and repetition of the inside arches (middle floor) from here:

Almost looks like a tunnel of arches on the left of the pillar, going round:

The arches in the old part of the masjid at daytime:

The old lights:

The mataf expansion works covered by hoarding by night:

_Y168
12-12-2012, 09:30 PM
Is that definitely May?

It looks more like a Salaatul Eid or Ramadan pic, or Hajj time maybe, as the roof and streets aren't usually full like that otherwise, but none of those were in May. Allahu a3lam. Nice pic nonetheless.
Not too sure, Sorry. I never took the pic; (as you may have guessed. :p.) I never actually realised the public when I saw it, until you just mentioned it. :). I was taken back by the beauty of the scene. :ma:. Tas7eeny, I wasn't of much help. :hmm:.

Shaykha
12-12-2012, 11:47 PM
:salamext:

Very Interesting Thread. Jazaakumu Allaahu Khayran! Im Amazed At Seeing All The Pics! Especially The Kiswah Picture That One Is Beautiful! Maa Shaa Allah!

Insaanah
12-13-2012, 02:29 PM
The umbrella sun shades in the courtyard of Masjid un-Nabawi (starting close and zooming out):

Insaanah
12-13-2012, 11:17 PM
Calligraphy from the qiblah wall of Masjid un Nabawi:

Father of al Qaasim, father of al Taahir (:saws:)

Father of al Tayyab and Ibrahim (:saws:)

_Y168
12-15-2012, 05:50 PM
Some collages of the Beautiful Haramayn Shareefayn:

Insaanah
12-16-2012, 06:36 PM
With regards to the first five pics in post #32 here: http://www.islamicboard.com/haramain...ml#post1556451

This is a close up of the motif with Allah's name and then zooming out from that:

The white Arabic calligraphy in the dark blue strip running above it, is from Surah al-Burooj, the full ayah in view is ayah 11:

Indeed, those who have believed and done righteous deeds will have gardens beneath which rivers flow. That is the great triumph.

_Y168
12-17-2012, 06:47 AM

Jazaak Allahu Khayran to the Brother on a Page that I Admin for most of these Awesome pictures.

Insaanah
12-17-2012, 07:50 AM
Clouds above Masjid al Haraam yesterday:

Particularly liked this cloud formation later in the day:

AabiruSabeel
12-20-2012, 11:31 AM

Insaanah
12-21-2012, 02:34 PM
Detail of the pattern on the side of the mimbar in Masjid un Nabawi, starting close and zooming out:

Insaanah
12-22-2012, 03:05 PM
Calligraphy of Surah al-Fat'h, ayah 5 (part of a longer passage from that surah), from the qiblah wall of Masjid un Nabawi (composed of four screenshots):

[And] that He may admit the believing men and the believing women to gardens beneath which rivers flow to abide therein eternally and remove from them their misdeeds - That, in the sight of Allah, is the supreme triumph.

_Y168
12-24-2012, 07:37 PM

Insaanah
01-01-2013, 08:07 PM
A view of the the Baqee' cemetary (also known as Jannatul Baqee'), seen from the Western side of the dome of Masjidun Nabawi:

And views from right to left:

Insaanah
01-01-2013, 08:08 PM
Allahu Akbar written at the base of the chandelier in front of the Rowdah in Masjid un Nabawi:

Close up of one of the old chandeliers in Masjid ul Haram:

Insaanah
01-01-2013, 08:23 PM
Sunset sky colours above Masjid al Haram:

The light pinkish-blue above gives way to deeper hues at the evening progresses:

Insaanah
01-02-2013, 11:50 AM
Close up of Qur'anic calligraphy from right hand side of current mihraab in Masjid un Nabawi:

قَدْ نَرَى تَقَلُّبَ وَجْهِكَ فِي السَّمَآءِ فَلَنُوَلِّيَنَّكَ قِبْلَةً تَرْضَاهَا فَوَلِّ وَجْهَكَ شَطْرَ الْمَسْجِدِ الْحَرَامِ وَحَيْثُ مَا كُنتُمْ فَوَلُّواْ وُجُوهَكُمْ شَطْرَهُ وَإِنَّ الَّذِينَ أُوتُواْ الْكِتَـبَ لَيَعْلَمُونَ أَنَّهُ الْحَقُّ مِن رَّبِّهِمْ وَمَا اللَّهُ بِغَـفِلٍ عَمَّا يَعْمَلُونَ

We have certainly seen the turning of your face, [O Muhammad :saws:], toward the heaven, and We will surely turn you to a qiblah with which you will be pleased. So turn your face toward al-Masjid al-Haram. And wherever you [believers] are, turn your faces toward it [in prayer]. Indeed, those who have been given the Scripture well know that it is the truth from their Lord. And Allah is not unaware of what they do. (2:144)

A-Brother
01-02-2013, 08:42 PM
Keep Up With The Excellent Updates And Pictures ! I Can View This Thread Again With No Problems And Is Absoloutely Loving These Beautiful Images!

A-Brother
01-07-2013, 10:02 PM
Feel Like Crying When Seeing The People Easily Kiss Hajre Aswad And When The Green Carpet [Rawdah] Is Taken Up By Only A Handful Of People

Shaykha
01-07-2013, 10:25 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by TALIBUL ILM
Feel Like Crying When Seeing The People Easily Kiss Hajre Aswad And When The Green Carpet [Rawdah] Is Taken Up By Only A Handful Of People
Subhaan Allah! I Also Feel The Same. Very Lucky People Indeed! May Allah S.W.T Call Us To The Blessed Lands Very Very Very Soon! In Shaa Allah!

al Amaanah
01-07-2013, 10:39 PM

Insaanah
01-10-2013, 06:33 PM
You can tell on the coverage when the sisters salaam times are, as the green carpet area on the men's side is much smaller, and there is the white barrier with the black pattern erected.

Sister's phones get taken at the entrance, put into safe storage, and returned on exit. Many brothers have phones on them though. The other day, one man was posing right in front of the rowdah while another took a picture of him, and one time there were about five people all holding up their mobile phones, taking pictures of the rowdah. One person's camera had a flash, and the light kept reflecting and flashing off the rowdah doors. Just seemed inappropriate. And this was all right in front of the guards, who didn't look bothered by it.

Today the Madinah channel from the Saudi government website was running behind time. I didn't realise until Maghrib was long finished in Makkah, while there was bright afternoon sunshine in Madinah. It was running at least half an hour behind, when I checked it with the youtube Madinah channel, where Maghrib had also long finished and the sky was becoming black.

Welcome back sis al Amaanah, nice to see you active again and :jz: for participating in the thread.

Sunset in Madinah:

I saw a different design of chandelier the other day in the Masjid Nabawi coverage, that I hadn't seen before:

And close up of some of the other ones:

Not sure whereabouts these lights are, seem like a tube light, but match the chandeliers:

Close up of the circular design on the mimbar:

Other activity in Masjid un Nabawi:

Drying/sunning the carpets on the roof:

Umbrellas folding:

Breaking fast:

Praying:

AabiruSabeel
01-10-2013, 08:35 PM

I saw a different design of chandelier the other day in the Masjid Nabawi coverage, that I hadn't seen before:

Not sure whereabouts these lights are, seem like a tube light, but match the chandeliers:

Both of them are from the old part of Masjid An-Nabawi, near the Rawdhah. Those tube lights are connected between the columns.

The chandelier, if I remember correctly, is at the back side of the Rawdhah, near the Tahajjud pillar.

A-Brother
01-10-2013, 09:46 PM
And There Was Me Waiting Anxiously For Some New Pictures Like The Above! Amazing As Usual ! I Dont Get Much Time To Watch Live Salaah At The Moment So I Cant Take The Amazing Images You've Been Taking. Is This From The VLC Recorder Or Normal Screenshots?

I Just Tuned In Now On Makkah Live. Its 3 Minutes Behind According To The Time On The Digital Clocks Outside Masjid Haram. I Love The Recitation By Sheikh Abdullah Khayaath. Yesterday They Quickly Showed The Roads In Makkah Round About This Time I Think It Was And Changed It. Them Underground Tunnels I Think It Was.

First Time I Seen The Red chandeliers Above.

The Picture Of The Quran Above On The Chair Just Reminds Me Of All The Things I Seen. We, From The Backgrounds We Come From Would Find That Disrespectful But Over There People From Different Backgrounds Come And You See All Sorts.

6 Months Left For Ramadhan - May Allah Take Us All This Ramadhan !

_Y168
01-10-2013, 10:00 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Shaykha
May Allah S.W.T Call Us To The Blessed Lands Very Very Very Soon! In Shaa Allah!
آمين ياااااا رب العالمين.

Sister's phones get taken at the entrance, put into safe storage, and returned on exit.
When did that used to happen? I've never seen it happen recently. Anyhow:
The female officials at Masjidun Nabawiyy :saws1: confirmed it with a Sister I know in Madeenah Munawwaraah last week that the rules have changed for women. Phones with camera's are now allowed into the Masjid.

First Time I Seen The Red chandeliers Above.
Those chandeliers are my favourite. I've seen them a couple of times. So unique. :ma:.

6 Months Left For Ramadhan - May Allah Take Us All This Ramadhan !
Sub7aan Allah! آميييين!.

Insaanah
01-11-2013, 11:13 AM
Is This From The VLC Recorder Or Normal Screenshots?
Normal screenshots.

When did that used to happen? I've never seen it happen recently.
Nearly three years ago..:jz: khayr for the update.

حَدَّثَنِي عَمْرٌو النَّاقِدُ، وَزُهَيْرُ بْنُ حَرْبٍ، - وَاللَّفْظُ لِعَمْرٍو - قَالاَ حَدَّثَنَا سُفْيَانُ، بْنُ عُيَيْنَةَ عَنِ الزُّهْرِيِّ، عَنْ سَعِيدِ بْنِ الْمُسَيَّبِ، عَنْ أَبِي هُرَيْرَةَ، يَبْلُغُ بِهِ النَّبِيَّ صلى الله عليه وسلم قَالَ ‏ "صَلاَةٌ فِي مَسْجِدِي هَذَا أَفْضَلُ مِنْ أَلْفِ صَلاَةٍ فِيمَا سِوَاهُ إِلاَّ الْمَسْجِدَ الْحَرَامَ‏

Abu Huraira :ra: narrated directly from Allah's Messenger :saws: having said this:
A prayer in my mosque is a thousand times more excellent than a prayer in any other mosque, except Masjid al-Haram.

Reference: Sahih Muslim Book 16 Hadeeth 3440. http://www.sunnah.com/urn/232090

The same as above but from further away. You can see a bit of the green dome to the left, and hints of patterns in the dome arches beneath:

More calligraphy - these ones are from the qiblah wall. There are many, many red panels like this that run all the way along the wall, with various titles, qualities, descriptions and names of the Prophet :saws:. Some of it I don't what it means, and some I can't decipher, but here are two that I particularly liked:

Sayyid ul Mursaleen :saws:

Imaam ul Muttaqeen :saws:

And this one's from inside the mihraab:

_Y168
01-12-2013, 12:03 AM
Nearly three years ago.. khayr for the update.
Aameen, wa iyyaaki. Woaw, I was there three years ago also, al 7amd lillah- and that never happened to me. What did they exactly used to do?

Shaykha
01-12-2013, 12:09 AM
Originally Posted by TALIBUL ILM 6 Months Left For Ramadhan - May Allah Take Us All This Ramadhan ! Sub7aan Allah! آميييين!.
Aameen

A-Brother
01-12-2013, 03:49 PM
Sometimes I Come Across So Many Images, It Becomes Very Hard To Upload But One Thing Good About This Forum I Think Is That You Can Copy And Paste An Image Without Having To Click Upload ETC.

New, Old And Some Pictures From This Thread Now Added:

http://www.facebook.com/ImamSheikhMaher/photos_stream

And Thereafter Spend Time On This Website:

http://vr.qurancomplex.gov.sa/en/?cat=18

_Y168
01-12-2013, 04:13 PM
Jazaak Allahu Khayran for sharing, that is one of the best websites that I have come across. :ma:.

Insaanah
01-12-2013, 04:36 PM

What did they exactly used to do?
As you enter the masjid, they'd ask if you have a mobile phone on you, or find them during the searches, then they'd direct you into a side office just inside the entrance. In the office there were female officials, a desk and chair, and rows of little lockers. They had a register, and they'd write the date and time, your name, make of phone, their name, and then a number, which would correspond to the number of the locker and the number of a ticket they'd give you, and they'd put the phone in the locker. Then you'd go into the masjid and then, on your way out, you'd pop into the office, give them the ticket, and they'd get your phone out of the locker and return it to you, and you'd sign for collection. Pretty organised, and they dealt with everyone reasonably quickly.

What are these red-roofed structures that run along the south of Masjid un Nabawi? They look like they're raised above ground level. Is it a covered shopping area?

They also showed a mosque near the South-Western corner of the courtyard boundary:

Here you can see one of it's domes and minarets in view to the left, with the Masjid un Nabawi courtyard in the middle and right:

The scale of the works in Masjid al Haraam:

Close up of the arches above Baab Abdul Azeez (Masjid al Haraam):

Reflection of taa'ifeen in the glass:

Sheikh Hadrawi giving adhaan for Salaatul Ishaa' in Masjid ul Haraam a few mins ago:

Will have a look at the links :ia:.

Insaanah
01-13-2013, 07:41 PM

New, Old And Some Pictures From This Thread Now Added:

http://www.facebook.com/ImamSheikhMaher/photos_stream
Nice pictures :ma:. I'm not familiar with how facebook works, but is it possible for the pictures there from this thread to be linked to here? Doesn't matter if it can't be done, but I think it'd be good for the forum and the Haramain section here for the source site to be mentioned if that's possible.

Nice views, :jz: for sharing, I didn't know that something like this existed. Helps get a feel for the layout. Is the triangular structure with the round calligraphy still on the top of old mihraab? I'm not sure if they show that part in the coverage.

Views of the locks and ironwork pattern on the outside of the Rowdah:

The dome:

The dome against a fresh, bright, blue sky:

In the evening:

At night:

Shaykha
01-13-2013, 08:15 PM

Jazaak Allahu Khayran Katheer For Sharing This Brother. It Is Actually One Of The Best Websites I Have Viewed Till Date. Maa Shaa Allah!

ALSO, Keep The Amazing Pics Coming. I Spend So Much Time Just Having A Look At The Pics. Jazaak Allah Khayr

_Y168
01-13-2013, 09:36 PM
As you enter the masjid, they'd ask if you have a mobile phone on you, or find them during the searches, then they'd direct you into a side office just inside the entrance. In the office there were female officials, a desk and chair, and rows of little lockers. They had a register, and they'd write the date and time, your name, make of phone, their name, and then a number, which would correspond to the number of the locker and the number of a ticket they'd give you, and they'd put the phone in the locker. Then you'd go into the masjid and then, on your way out, you'd pop into the office, give them the ticket, and they'd get your phone out of the locker and return it to you, and you'd sign for collection. Pretty organised, and they dealt with everyone reasonably quickly.
Sub7aan Allah. Such a detailed procedure, tho' it's never happened to me, and I've never seen it done. I wonder why...

Is it a covered shopping area?
That's what I've always assumed u5tee. We were actually gonna' go once and have a look, but then who even feels like going anywhere but the 7aram once your there... Ya Allah Ad3uunee ilaa 7aramik al Mubaarak wa Makaanik al Kareeeeem! <3 Aameen ya rab.

Insaanah
01-17-2013, 06:58 PM
That's what I've always assumed u5tee. We were actually gonna' go once and have a look, but then who even feels like going anywhere but the 7aram once your there... Ya Allah Ad3uunee ilaa 7aramik al Mubaarak wa Makaanik al Kareeeeem! <3 Aameen ya rab.
Ameen.

Love the way the lights on the hoarding shine like diamonds in this pic:

Nice to see they are putting arch designs as though part of the masjid walls, on some of the hoarding to make it look prettier while the work is being carried out (seen on the left of the first pic):

The view from just above the top of one of the minarets (in view), of people on the roof gazing over the tops of the ground floor domes:

The Meezaab, or water spout of the ka'bah, which is on the hateem/hijr side:

Tawaaf today after Salaatul 'Ishaa':

Insaanah
01-17-2013, 08:26 PM
Today they showed the ka'bah kiswah embroidery the closest they've showed in a while. This is the side they showed, which is the side before the door side as you go around in tawaaf:

The passage above is the first passage in this post, Surah Aal Imraan, 3:95-97:

http://www.islamicboard.com/haramain...ml#post1538750

Complete top band of the side shown in this post:

http://www.islamicboard.com/haramain...ml#post1555736

Panels beneath the top band:

That [is so]. And whoever honors the symbols of Allah - indeed, it is from the piety of hearts. (Surah al-Hajj 22:32)

But indeed, I am the Perpetual Forgiver of whoever repents and believes and does righteousness and then continues in guidance. (Surah Taha 20:82)

Yaa Hayyu Yaa Qayyoom in the design after the ayah.

Yaa Rahmaan Yaa Raheem in the design before the ayaat:

Alhamdu lillaahi Rabbil 'aalameen in the design in between the ayaat:

A-Brother
01-19-2013, 11:56 AM
You Will Surely Love What They Showed In This Video, And Go Back To The Users Other Uploads. Amazing !

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jcNpXRIHwlw

A-Brother
01-27-2013, 10:04 PM
Anxiously Waiting For The New Pics

'Abd Al-Maajid
01-28-2013, 07:49 AM
Hajj 1433/2012

Insaanah
01-30-2013, 11:02 PM

:jz: khayr for the video on the previous page, and also :jz: for the amazing hajj pictures above.

Today they showed a close up of what I thought was the motif with Allah's name on the porticos:

until I realised it was the design they'd put on the hoarding:

They've copied the original as far as possible, to make it look nice while the work is being carried out.

Here you can see it on the left:

Here is that side when it was still in progress, it looks like they do it the way billboards are done with smaller pieces joined to compose the whole:

And some of it still in progress:

Original for comparison:

Insaanah
01-31-2013, 07:29 PM
Same calligraphy as here, but at maghrib time:

With green dome in view:

Calligraphy above Baab us Salaam (I think that's the name of the door which is closest for giving salaam). It's right under the dome, and is the one that's busy at night:

The pillar on the left is obscuring the last words of the calligraphy on the left due to camera angle. Ayaat on the top:

O you who have believed, fear Allah and speak befitting words. He will amend for you your deeds and forgive you your sins. And whoever obeys Allah and His Messenger has certainly achieved a great achievement. (Surah al-Ahzaab, 33:70-71)

Below the ayah is the du3a for entering a masjid, one version of which is in the latter half of the below, taken from Hisnul Muslim:

http://www.makedua.com/display_dua.php?sectionid=13

اللهُمَّ اغْفِرْ لِي ذُنُوبِي وَافْتَحْ لِي أَبْوَابَ رَحْمَتِكَ

O Allah forgive me my sins and open for me the doors of your Mercy (Sunan Ibn Majah, 1/128-129)

From afar (dome is right above):

Insaanah
02-01-2013, 11:57 PM
Embroidered calligraphy on the ka'bah door cover. Unfortunately the top part was being faded in from another scene, which is why it looks different.

Though the calligraphy on this pic isn't that clear, I've used the help of other pics of the door cover from the net, as well as the pics earlier in the thread here, and the calligraphy is as follows:

Starting from the top and working down:
اللهُ رَبِّي in the circles in the top corners
حَسْبِيَ الله in the circle top middle.

Calligraphy in the top row two capsule shapes, one either side of hasbi Allah, half the passage in each shape:

We have certainly seen the turning of your face, [O Muhammad], toward the heaven, and We will surely turn you to a qiblah with which you will be pleased. (2:144, part)

Row below, preceded by bismillah:

And hasten to forgiveness from your Lord and a garden as wide as the heavens and earth, prepared for the righteous. (3:133)

The row below is four identical lantern shapes, each containing:

Allah is the Light of the heavens and the earth. (24:35, part)

Below this are four horizontal capsules, top and bottom to the left and right of some larger calligraphy. The capsule shapes contain Ayatul Kursi (2:255) divided between them as follows, plus the first words of the following ayah:

بِسْمِ اللَّهِ الرَّحْمَـنِ الرَّحِيمِ اللَّهُ لاَ إِلَـهَ إِلاَّ هُوَ الْحَىُّ الْقَيُّومُ لاَ تَأْخُذُهُ سِنَةٌ وَلاَ نَوْمٌ
لَّهُ مَا فِي السَّمَـوَاتِ وَمَا فِي الاٌّرْضِ مَن ذَا الَّذِى يَشْفَعُ عِندَهُ إِلاَّ بِإِذْنِهِ يَعْلَمُ مَا بَيْنَ أَيْدِيهِمْ وَمَا
خَلْفَهُمْ وَلاَ يُحِيطُونَ بِشَيْءٍ مِّنْ عِلْمِهِ إِلاَّ بِمَا شَآءَ وَسِعَ كُرْسِيُّهُ السَّمَـوَاتِ وَالاٌّرْضَ
ولاَ يَؤُودُهُ حِفْظُهُمَا وَهُوَ الْعَلِىُّ الْعَظِيمُ لاَ إِكْرَاهَ فِى الدِّينِ قَد تَّبَيَّنَ الرُّشْدُ مِنَ الْغَيِّ

Allah - there is no deity except Him, the Ever-Living, the Sustainer of [all] existence. Neither drowsiness overtakes Him nor sleep. To Him belongs whatever is in the heavens and whatever is on the earth. Who is it that can intercede with Him except by His permission? He knows what is [presently] before them and what will be after them, and they encompass not a thing of His knowledge except for what He wills. His Kursi extends over the heavens and the earth, and their preservation tires Him not. And He is the Most High, the Most Great.
There is no compulsion in religion. Verily, the Right Path has become distinct from the wrong path. (2:255 and part of 256)

The row below has the largest calligraphy on the door cover:

Indeed Allah has fulfilled the vision for His messenger in truth. You will surely enter al-Masjid al-Haram, if Allah wills, in safety - (48:27, part)

Ayah around where the cover splits (starts bottom to top on the right hand side of the split, and continues top to bottom on the left hand side)

Say, "O My servants who have transgressed against themselves [by sinning], do not despair of the mercy of Allah . Indeed, Allah forgives all sins. Indeed, it is He who is the Forgiving, the Merciful." (39:53)

In view here.

Either side of the split are two large circles of calligraphy, each with Bismillahi ar-Rahmaani ar-Raheem in the centre:

Right hand side circle = Surah al Ikhlaas

قُلْ هُوَ اللَّهُ أَحَدٌ - اللَّهُ الصَّمَدُ -
لَمْ يَلِدْ وَلَمْ يُولَدْ - وَلَمْ يَكُنْ لَّهُ كُفُواً أَحَدٌ

Say: He is Allah, the One and Only;
Allah, He on Whom all depend.
He begets not, nor was He begotten
And there is none like unto Him. (112)

Circle on left hand side:

Muhammad :saws: is the messenger of Allah. And those with him are hard against the disbelievers and merciful among themselves. You see them bowing and prostrating [in prayer]. (48:29, part)

There are three rows below this. First row:
Right hand side: لاَ إِلهَ إِلاَّ اللهُ المَلِكُ الحَقُّ المُبِين
Left hand side: مُحَمَّد رَسُولُُ اللهِ صَادِقُ الوَعْدِ الأَمِين

Divided into four equal portions in the two rows below that, is Surah al Quraysh:
لإِيلَـفِ قُرَيْشٍ
إِيلَـفِهِمْ رِحْلَةَ الشِّتَآءِ وَالصَّيْفِ
فَلْيَعْبُدُواْ رَبَّ هَـذَا الْبَيْتِ
الَّذِى أَطْعَمَهُم مِّن جُوعٍ وَءَامَنَهُم مِّنْ خوْفٍ

For the accustomed security of the Quraysh -
Their accustomed security [in] the caravan of winter and summer -
Let them worship the Lord of this House,
Who has fed them, [saving them] from hunger and made them safe, [saving them] from fear.(106)

Running along both long edges of the door covering, and the bottom, is Surah al-Fatihah, with an ayah or part of ayah per capsular shape, and Allahu Rabbee in the circles.

So the next row is إِيَّاكَ نَعْبُدُ (on the right hand side) and وَإِيَّاكَ نَسْتَعِينُ (on the left hand side), with Hasbi Allah in the two circles between them, adjacent to the split.

And finally right at the bottom, in Arabic:

Suni3at haadhihi al-sitaaratu fee Makkatal Mukarramata, wa ahdaahaa ilal Ka3batil Musharrafati khaadimul haramain ash-shareefain Abdullah bin Abdul Azeez aal Saud taqabbalallahu minhu.

This covering was made in Makkatal Mukarramah, and gifted to the Ka'bah al Musharrafah by the custodian of the two Holy Mosques, Abdullah bin Abdul Azeez Aal Saud, may Allah accept from him.

This is also written on the sub-panel on the door side of the kiswah, below the top band.

And one of the pics from the internet, of the 1427 hijri cover:

Insaanah
02-11-2013, 04:13 PM

The three Baab al Fahd domes in Masjidul Haraam:

And a close up of the outside of one of the Baab al Fahd domes (shown for a brief second, fading in/out didn't finish in time):

Close ups of the interior pattern of the Baab al Fahd domes:

Insaanah
02-14-2013, 02:23 PM
Close up design of part of the chandelier in the seventh picture above:

Close up of the bead of the portico chandeliers in the latter half of this post (Masjidul Haraam):

http://www.islamicboard.com/haramain...ml#post1560416

Close up part of the Masjidul Haraam minaret design:

Close up of part of the Masjidul Nabawi minaret design:

Insaanah
02-14-2013, 07:28 PM
Masjidul Haram escalators:

A-Brother
02-14-2013, 09:48 PM
Mashallah !

Insaanah
02-15-2013, 11:07 PM
We had the close up of the interior of the Baab al Fahd domes in post 80. This post has close ups of the design of the arches in the Baab al Fahd area, starting close and zooming out:

Insaanah
02-16-2013, 07:54 PM
Calligraphy on the sub-panels below the main band, on the hateem/hijr/meezaab side of the ka'bah cover:

Right hand side:

Announce, (O Muhammad :saws:) unto My slaves that verily I am the Forgiving, the Merciful.

Left hand side:

And when My servants ask you, [O Muhammad :saws:], concerning Me - indeed I am near. I respond to the invocation of the supplicant when he calls upon Me. (2:186, part)

in the motif in the middle.

The side opposite the door (after the hateem side as you go round in tawaaf), on the left in the pic below:

Right hand side sub-panel (the only one visible on that side), here to the left of the pic:

And give good tidings to the believers that they will have from Allah great bounty. (33:47)

Yaa Rahmaan, Ya Raheem written in the motif before it.

Not shown is the panel further along, on the left hand side. That contains the following ayah:

If any one does evil or wrongs his own soul but afterwards seeks Allah's forgiveness, he will find Allah Oft-forgiving, Most Merciful. (4:110)

On the corner where the two sides join, written in a circle within a square motif:

Surah al-Ikhlaas, with bismillaahirrahmaanirraheem in the centre.

Shaykha
02-21-2013, 04:03 PM
:salamext:
:arabic6:

"Remember We made the House a place of assembly for men and a place of safety; and take ye the station of Abraham as a place of prayer; and We covenanted with Abraham and Isma'il, that they should sanctify My House for those who compass it round, or use it as a retreat, or bow, or prostrate themselves (therein in prayer)." [Surah Al-baqarah]

Insaanah
02-22-2013, 09:17 PM
Is the triangular structure with the round calligraphy still on the top of old mihraab? I'm not sure if they show that part in the coverage.
It is, they showed it the other day, though obscured a bit by the chandeliers.

This link has a clearer picture.

The writing is from Surah Aal-'Imraan 3:37 (in red):

فَتَقَبَّلَهَا رَبُّهَا بِقَبُولٍ حَسَنٍ وَأَنبَتَهَا نَبَاتًا حَسَنًا وَكَفَّلَهَا زَكَرِيَّا كُلَّمَا دَخَلَ عَلَيْهَا زَكَرِيَّا الْمِحْرَابَ وَجَدَ عِندَهَا رِزْقًا قَالَ يمَرْيَمُ أَنَّى لَكِ هَـذَا قَالَتْ هُوَ مِنْ عِندِ اللَّهِ إنَّ اللَّهَ يَرْزُقُ مَن يَشَآءُ بِغَيْرِ حِسَابٍ

So her Lord accepted her with goodly acceptance. He made her grow in a good manner and put her under the care of Zakariya. Every time Zakariya entered Al-Mihrab to (visit) her, he found her supplied with sustenance. He said: "O Maryam! From where have you got this?" She said, "This is from Allah." Verily, Allah provides sustenance to whom He wills, without limit."

The calligraphy around the Prophets :saws: mihraab:

Indeed, Allah confers blessing upon the Prophet, and His angels [ask Him to do so]. O you who have believed, ask [Allah to confer] blessing upon him and ask [Allah to grant him] peace. (33:56)

Befittingly, straight after this ayah is salawaat on the Prophet :saws:

On the right hand side is the following verse from Surah al-Baqarah:

قَدْ نَرَى تَقَلُّبَ وَجْهِكَ فِي السَّمَآءِ فَلَنُوَلِّيَنَّكَ قِبْلَةً تَرْضَاهَا فَوَلِّ وَجْهَكَ شَطْرَ الْمَسْجِدِ الْحَرَامِ وَحَيْثُ مَا كُنتُمْ فَوَلُّواْ وُجُوهَكُمْ شَطْرَهُ

We have certainly seen the turning of your face, [O Muhammad], toward the heaven, and We will surely turn you to a qiblah with which you will be pleased. So turn your face toward al-Masjid al-Haram. And wherever you [believers] are, turn your faces toward it [in prayer]. (2:144, part)

Running from left to right and across the inside as shown in this post Haramain pictures (second pic from bottom), and also in the pic below, is this ayah from Surah al-Tawbah:

[Such believers are] the repentant, the worshippers, the praisers [of Allah], the travelers [for His cause], those who bow and prostrate [in prayer], those who enjoin what is right and forbid what is wrong, and those who observe the limits [set by] Allah. And give good tidings to the believers. (9:112)

There's a clearer image on this page (click on the pic to zoom in), which shows that beneath the bottom band of calligraphy are two panels, one on each side (also just visible in the pic above). The one on the right says, :saws: هذا مصلى رسول الله, and the one on the left says, qaala an-nabiyyu alayhi assalaam, as-salaatu imaad ud- deen الصلاة عماد الدين

A-Brother
02-23-2013, 01:40 AM
Thats Amazing !

Insaanah
03-02-2013, 10:36 PM
I've edited my post above (post 87) and added the second picture of the pyramidal top of the old mihraab, shown from the other side, in which the ayah is clearer, and you can see on the right, the left hand side of the current mihraab.

Also, added two more pictures of the Prophets :saws: mihraab, views from the right hand side.

Allah's name around Masjid un Nabawi (some of the pics have been shown in previous posts):

The last pic above visible here (Haramain pictures)

Visible here (Haramain pictures)

Also in metalwork above the grills of the Prophets :saws: rowdah. Starting close, zooming out:

It is also present at the top centre of the current mihraab, small, on black background, with gold writing, visible here:

There are other places too.

Insaanah
03-03-2013, 03:15 PM
The pattern of arches in the wall around the side from the dome of Masjid un Nabawi:

Seen here from further away on the left of the building, with baab us salaam under the dome on the right:

"(It will be said to them): 'Enter therein (Paradise), in peace and security.' (Surah al-Hijr 15:46)

Plaque for Baab as Salaam on the inside of the door (the door to enter for giving ones salaams as shown in the third post on this page, post 78):

After entering Baab us Salaam, this is on the wall near the Rowdah:

It's a longer version of the hadeeth shown here:

The plaques on some of the notable pillars (ustuwaanahs).

Ustuwaana al-Mukhallaqah (also known as ustuwaana al-Hanaanah), also seen in the second picture in post 87 above, right by the Prophets :saws: mihraab:

Ustuwaanah al-Sareer

From further away:

Found some info on the main pillars (ustuwaanaat) here.

Insaanah
03-03-2013, 07:42 PM
Close ups of various calligraphies on green backgrounds (all from Masjid un Nabawi):

These:

are close ups of:

This:

is a close up of:

This:

is a close up of:

These:

are close ups of:

The relevant ayaat and ahadeeth have been mentioned in previous posts in this thread.

AabiruSabeel
03-08-2013, 12:58 PM
According to these pictures, there was a clock tower in Masjid Al-Haraam long ago.

Shaykha
03-17-2013, 02:16 PM

Shaykha
03-23-2013, 04:55 PM

Green Carpet Of The Rawdhatul Jannah! :)

Shaykha
03-25-2013, 11:08 PM

Panoramic Pic Taken By Brother Ehsaan Tahmid (Labbayk Nasheeds), Who Is Currently In Makkah.. Subhaan Allah!

Shaykha
03-28-2013, 08:32 PM

Subhaan Allah!
Courtesy Of iHaram Salaah Archives (FB Page)

A-Brother
03-30-2013, 10:27 PM

Shaykha
04-02-2013, 11:34 AM

Insaanah
04-26-2013, 11:26 AM

A shot of the lunar eclipse shown yesterday during the Salaatul Khusoof from Masjid al Haraam.

Insaanah
05-23-2013, 06:40 PM
Masjid un Nabawi

Will add the name of Uthmaan bin Affaan when I get a screenshot :ia:

Insaanah
05-23-2013, 06:45 PM
Some of the camerawork

Insaanah
05-23-2013, 06:52 PM
Glasswork patterns on some of the Masjid al Haraam chandeliers:

From beneath:

Closer here: http://www.islamicboard.com/haramain...ml#post1567688

Insaanah
06-28-2013, 07:15 PM
The moon ten days before the so-called supermoon:

AabiruSabeel
07-29-2013, 03:11 PM
From the new expansion of Masjid Al-Haraam: (click to view the full size images)

AabiruSabeel
08-07-2013, 05:48 AM
Pictures from the 29th night of Ramadhan

Source: http://www.skyscrapercity.com/showpo...postcount=2221

AabiruSabeel
08-20-2013, 06:39 AM
Madinah Al-Munawwarah in 1917

Source: https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...count=1&ref=nf

AabiruSabeel
08-24-2013, 04:02 AM
The area marked 'B' is the Thaniyyatil Wada', the hill on which the Ansar were waiting to welcome the Prophet :saws: on his migration to Madinah Al-Munawwarah. It may come in the new expansion of Masjid An-Nabawi.

Al Madinah, before Islam was a tiny town with full of date gardens and marshlands. As it was flat ground, nearest highest point was "Thaniyyatil-Wada". Acording to custom of Madinah people; if anyone they knew had to leave the town. His relatives and friends would climb up to Thaniyyatil-Wada and wave at them until they would disappear in horizon. So that was actually a farewell hill.

As it is known by most; when Rasullallah decided to move from Makkah to Al Madinah. The news was already spread among Ansar. They were very happy and also very impatient for Him to arrive to their city. Because of that some group of Ansar everyday were climbing up to the Thaniyyatil-Wada and patiently waiting for Rasullalah to appear in horizon. Eventually when the time arrived group of Ansar saw Him and His companion at top of Thaniyyatil-Wada. With tremendous joy they have started to sing The Islam's very first Nasheed " Tala'al Badru 'alayna " They were somehow spontaneous words came out of their mouth with extreme joy they were feeling.

(however lyrics of " Tala'al Badru 'alayna " was never forgotten the compasition was lost after some years of Hijrah. It was Hammamizade İsmail Dede Efendi -Turkish composer of Ottoman Sultan- who has seen this nasheed in his dream and rewrote the notes of original nasheed.)
Source: http://www.skyscrapercity.com/showth...#post106147705

Insaanah
10-08-2013, 08:10 PM
Tawaf right now:

When you compare it with the pictures in the first post in the thread (hajj last year) you can really see how much work is going on there.

Insaanah
10-14-2013, 10:59 AM
The ka'bah door cover was removed yesterday in preparation for the change of cover today. Masjidul haram still very busy with the locals and other nationals performing tawaf or umrah.

Yawm Arafah today:

People organising themselves into rows for prayer. The picture directly below is the same place as the one directly above. There can't be any other place in the world where 3 million people organise themselves into neat straight rows in a matter of seconds!

Masjid Nimrah in Arafaat, where after the hajj khutbah, zhuhr and asr were prayed shortened and joined:

Look in the below two pictures how the crowd becomes white as people go into ruku and sujood, due to the ihraams:

After the prayer

You can see the jabal rahmah pillar just to the left of the centre in this picture:

Approaching sunset, making last du'as in Arafat, and people starting to move towards muzdalifah:

Note some are travelling desi style (bottom right first pic, centre left second pic):

The different colours of the neon signs in a haze with the water mist, as people head out of Arafah:

Picture from the ka'bah kiswah change this morning, sewing up the corners:

Edit: Saudi Channel 1 also had an interview with Sheikh Sudais - he talked about how the extension was of benefit to the pilgrims but that was right at the end, which was the only part I managed to see.

Shaykha
11-16-2013, 10:09 PM

Beautiful View Of Maqaam e Ibraaheem.
Photo By Brother 'Abdul Latif Shami

Mustafa2012
11-19-2013, 12:28 AM
:salam:

I'm looking for some good quality images of the Holy Masaajid in Makkah and Madinah as well as any related images on the theme of Hajj and Umrah as I need them for a website.

I've tried using stock photography websites but their images are limited.

:ia: Ideally I'm looking for good quality images taken by ordinary people where they give me permission to put them on a website with full attribution to them if they require. Also the angles and sizes have to be good enough for a website.

If anyone can help please send me a message.

:jz:

A-Brother
01-02-2014, 09:50 PM

It Will Be Very Difficult To Post The Hundreds Of Pictures Iv Posted On The Facebook Page On To Here: But Click And Visit Makkah, Saudi Arabia Facebook Page (No Need To Be Registered On Facebook To View) Or Just VIsit Sky Scraper City And Find Updated Pictures There Daily / News

Shaykha
01-04-2014, 08:27 PM

JANNATUL BAQEE' SHOWN JUST BEFORE MAGHRIB ATHAAN TODAY

Insaanah
01-13-2014, 08:09 PM
Pictures from before and after Salaat ul Maghrib today in Masjid un Nabawi, Madinah.

The design of one of the patterned decorative mosaic stained glass windows beneath the domes:

More shots of the chandeliers/lamps in the Rawdah area:

The old minaret (a bit of the dome in view in the second pic):

Other minaret close-ups:

The sun sets, and the moon becomes visible:

People ready to break their fast:

The imams and guards come out of the door on the right, ready for salaah:

Screenshots captured from : http://www.sm.gov.sa/English/Sunna.htm

A-Brother
01-13-2014, 09:01 PM
Apologies, Cant Upload All These Individually As I Took Too Many Screenshots

However Please Feel Free To See Them All Here - LINK

I
Nsha'Allah Tomorrows Screenshots Will Be From As Sunnah An Nabawi Channel If Allah Wills.

m.riz
01-14-2014, 04:09 AM
Code:
You are not allowed to post any kinds of links, images or videos until you post a few times.
:omg:

A-Brother
01-14-2014, 07:11 AM

A-Brother
01-14-2014, 03:46 PM
Click The Link In Post #116. I Took Loads Of Screenshots Today. A Few Of Which When The Dome Was Opening And Others Of Things In Masjid An Nabawi And The Beautiful Scene Outside.

A Few Of Many

Insaanah
01-21-2014, 08:32 PM
From Masjid Nabawi, Madinah:

The visible calligraphy running along the top green band is from Surah Ale-Imraan.

O Mary, be devoutly obedient to your Lord and prostrate and bow with those who bow [in prayer]."
That is from the news of the unseen which We reveal to you, [O Muhammad]. And you were not with them when they cast their pens as to which of them should be responsible for Mary. Nor were you with them when they disputed. (3:43-44)

The visible calligraphy running along the bottom green band, is:

There is not upon the blind any guilt or upon the lame any guilt or upon the ill any guilt [for remaining behind]. And whoever obeys Allah and His Messenger - He will admit him to gardens beneath which rivers flow; but whoever turns away - He will punish him with a painful punishment.
Certainly was Allah pleased with the believers when they pledged allegiance to you, [O Muhammad], under the tree, and He knew what was in their hearts, so He sent down tranquillity upon them and rewarded them with an imminent conquest. (Surah al-Fat'h, 48:17-18)

Close up of parts of the bottom green band below:

Feel free to share.

format_quote Originally Posted by A-Brother
Click The Link In Post #116. I Took Loads Of Screenshots Today. A Few Of Which When The Dome Was Opening And Others Of Things In Masjid An Nabawi And The Beautiful Scene Outside.
Just had a look. Very nice maa shaa Allah. Must be very time consuming to do.

A-Brother
01-22-2014, 08:59 AM
Jazakallah Khayr. Luckily The Software I Use On My Phone, Has One Button Whilst I'm Playing Which I Have To Click Once For Taking Screenshots. So When I See Something Worth Screenshotting I Just Click The Button Other Than Having To Press Two Keys To Screenshot. If I Use The Laptop Its Even Much Easier.

But MashaAllah The Images You've Taken Are Just Amazing

Insaanah
01-22-2014, 10:49 PM
^Alhamdulillah. It is amazing how much technology can do nowadays.

Masjid Quba by night:

and further away as zoomed out:

Masjid un Nabawi by night:

One of the lights shown against the sky:

The above is the same as was faded in with a minaret in my previous post, and the type of the second pic in this post:

http://www.islamicboard.com/haramain...ml#post1570171

More red and gold calligraphy plaques:

More of this style can be seen here:

http://www.islamicboard.com/haramain...ml#post1557137

http://www.islamicboard.com/haramain...ml#post1562040

The top of the mimbar:

zoomed further out than here:

http://www.islamicboard.com/haramain...ml#post1556801

Feel free to share.

Shaykha
01-23-2014, 12:37 AM

Just Thought I'd Share Some Of My Pics From Last Ramadhaan Spent In The Holy Lands Of Makkah And Madeenah. :alhamd:

Insaanah
01-23-2014, 03:48 PM
^ :jz: Your pics are amazing :ma:. Really good quality and capture that atmosphere. Bring back memories and show some new things. :jz:. May Allah accept from you and take us all there, ameen.

Shaykha
01-25-2014, 03:34 PM
^ Your pics are amazing . Really good quality and capture that atmosphere. Bring back memories and show some new things. . May Allah accept from you and take us all there, ameen.
Aameen Thumma Aameen. :)

One More :D

wizra
01-25-2014, 10:01 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Shaykha
One More :D
That one was already posted in the collage, surronded by dates and water and bread and tea.

Insaanah
01-25-2014, 11:23 PM

The above are similar views to here:

http://www.islamicboard.com/haramain...ml#post1554225

http://www.islamicboard.com/haramain...ml#post1556349

http://www.islamicboard.com/haramain...ml#post1562629

Close up of a minaret:

Similar to here, but closer:

http://www.islamicboard.com/haramain...ml#post1567688

The above is similar to here:

http://www.islamicboard.com/haramain...ml#post1570171

and views from further away:

Views of the mihraab and it's left hand side:

Other screenshots of the mihraab are here:
http://www.islamicboard.com/haramain...ml#post1555714

and here:

http://www.islamicboard.com/haramain...ml#post1556319

Part of the ceiling arch/dome design:

A nice shot of the lamps directly beneath the above scene:

the above are full and clearer/closer shots of the hadeeth shown here:

http://www.islamicboard.com/haramain...ml#post1570262

which is the same one against a green background here:

The above two are night sky views of the same hadeeth as here:

http://www.islamicboard.com/haramain...ml#post1562040

and here:

http://www.islamicboard.com/haramain...ml#post1565783

The above three are close ups of the top of the old mihraab, which was shown here:

http://www.islamicboard.com/haramain...ml#post1568988

Insaanah
01-28-2014, 09:54 PM
More pictures from Masjid un Nabawi in Madinah al Munawarrah

This is the first red panel before the red panels with the various names, titles and descriptions of the Prophet :saws: which go around the middle of the mihraab wall:

It translates, "These are the names of the Prophet :saws:"

This is Baab us Salaam, and you can see that panel here, on the other side of the door, the long one by the clock:

A couple more of those red panels here:

Close up and then zooming out of the sliding roof domes:

Zooming in to the end arch, nice camerawork:

and nice camerawork here too:

(should have taken the above one, i.e the blend with the mihraab, a second later for a better pic)

and nice camerawork here too:

The muaddhins in rukoo:

The top of the small lamps hanging from the side of the big ones:

Overcast/cloudy scene in Madinah:

They've been showing the sky and the rain a lot too. A sunnier scene here:

The tops of the old minarets visible from behind the umbrellas:

Worshippers pouring in to the masjid:

The below four pictures are from a different angle from that shown in this post:

http://www.islamicboard.com/haramain...ml#post1570262

Cleaners cleaning the metal grills/mesh of the raudah:

Not sure whereabouts the above sign is, but it seems to be advertising an exhibition of the Beautiful Names of Allah :swt:.

Insaanah
01-29-2014, 10:34 PM
Some Maghrib time scenes from Masjid un Nabawi, Madinah al Munawwarah, with lovely sky colour, and lights shining:

Inner points of the umbrellas:

Umbrella pattern also shown here: http://www.islamicboard.com/haramain...ml#post1557036

The muaddhins in rukoo':

Pattern of the metalwork of the raudha from the ladies side:

A close view of the red circle with Muhammadun Rasoolullah written in it, on the left hand side of the mihraab:

On the right hand side of the old mihraab:

The old mihraab from afar, with the pyramid at the top visible:

Shaykha
01-29-2014, 10:53 PM

Pictures Of Rain In Madeenah Munawwarah

Pic Of Mount Uhud Yesterday After Rain

More Rain Pictures
1616616 262416620589722 1993081883 n?oh39d99288398a67d7d4b45664acf2c369&ampoe52EB7349&  gda  1391144966 1e2d1dde2dc99098dd0e4ce2bb03ebed -

1737930 690991210923698 1813110557 o?oh74a71d2dba768c6be9bc5cf6622276e0&ampoe52EB5E33&  gda  1391151100 604eaadcc9869c30f5861a1e5e6ff0da -

1617559 690991214257031 24604145 o?oha51c7b8e8eb8aa8164b5cd30b1cbfbe0&ampoe52EB7C74&  gda  1391131955 f314e24c54fee1c82eb08f46756575e0 -

1612498 690991094257043 1281434793 o?oh20ca1eee226bcdea785473496d090c2c&ampoe52EB0779&  gda  1391168442 78ec3d4384e98b0cd842bc084898063d -

1798373 690991090923710 1408040338 o?oh1089ebbea6d371330ddc3b630c8aa723&ampoe52EAF913&  gda  1391138204 1edd9b587a7433a36a7293da5e28eb9a -

1779412 690991104257042 1006165736 n?ohcc62ce97346df383180aae509612283b&ampoe52EAF675&  gda  1391128698 b849526471421a322052135fe0036d93 -

1612996 690991107590375 233800269 o?oh1bea56b5656b179c70720e42348dbd7a&ampoe52EB6E7D&  gda  1391131580 7fa20c928068deca4da57f5c202be924 -

1616467 690991097590376 579329307 n?ohac673c384724079c2d6f6bc7fec58232&ampoe52EB6DFC&  gda  1391134610 e74479bc8cb3f17a1234e5e24d9fb612 -

1617760 10202551946096352 1075796925 o?oh6d666edbad587373178360e8923eb048&ampoe52EB68AE&  gda  1391163178 eff84dbfa839e4dd699f5e0818103d82 -

1503130 10202551946136353 1007448992 o?ohc09f2a9d584dc37f44192fe3ecc02bea&ampoe52EAFD22&  gda  1391139508 0ed9f56662569b3acb59b56c0c6044f9 -

1612746 10202551943776294 1376531360 o?ohc3956b730d0e9f06f398da337e942445&ampoe52EB4505&  gda  1391163091 35200c6bad7c7b810f0b3f8f1320bea3 -

:wasalam:

Insaanah
01-30-2014, 02:54 PM
The very top part of the mimbar in Masjid un Nabawi, and some ceiling designs in that area:

If you look at the brass bit at the left hand side of the picture above, you can see the reflection of the mus'hafs in it.

The decorative part of the top part of the old mihraab:

Shaykha
02-05-2014, 11:33 AM
IMAAMS SPOT FOR LEADING SALAAH

wizra
02-05-2014, 11:38 AM
Tissue box

Insaanah
02-05-2014, 11:10 PM
Madinah, Masjidun Nabawi

Zooming in of one of the minarets (they were actually panning out from close, but I put them in reverse order as I think it has more impact that way):

This is the inside of the dome which is to the left of the one they usually show above the raudah:

The panel on the left hand side of the old mihraab was shown in post 129 here: http://www.islamicboard.com/haramain...ml#post1606272.
This is the panel on the right hand side of the old mihraab. It says, This is the Musalla of Rasoolullah :saws:

The inside left hand side:

Some nice mixing/fading in or out of scenes:

Daytime scene of Masjid Qubaa

Night time scenes were in post 122 here: http://www.islamicboard.com/haramain...ml#post1605853

wizra
02-06-2014, 01:54 AM
Why don't we post 1 link to image albums from the image host? Instead of posting pictures one by one, which makes scrolling while loading a terrible experience. Just an idea...

Insaanah
02-07-2014, 09:48 PM

:jz: for the suggestion. Yes they do take a while to load - I often find I have to start scrolling after they're loaded. I haven't done albums before but will try them :ia: if others agree it's better that way.

In the meantime, the below picture of the Rauda of the Prophet :saws: and the area directly above it, is composed from five screenshots.

Post 32 has similar separate pictures: http://www.islamicboard.com/haramain...ml#post1556451

A-Brother
02-12-2014, 10:08 AM
What is the best way to upload pictures on here?

They showed some amazing shots in the last one hour which I feel some have not been posted on here. Iv taken around 100 in just one hour or so and the way they were focussing and moving the camera around was quite awesome.

Insaanah
02-12-2014, 08:21 PM

I upload mine through photobucket, which does require you to register, but on tinypic you can upload without creating an account, straight from your computer, and it'll give you the link for the pic which you just copy and paste here :ia: . If you have pics on facebook, the facebook link for the pic usually works here too, if you insert the tags for pictures around it i.e.

Please do post the pictures, or at least a few of them, if you can.

Close up of the side pattern of the mimbar:

shown in post 59 from further away: http://www.islamicboard.com/haramain...ml#post1561917 and the top part of the pattern in post 48: http://www.islamicboard.com/haramain...ml#post1558453

More nice mixing fading in/out of scenes:

جوري
02-12-2014, 08:49 PM
love those sis... :jz: I just so love fractals :D

A-Brother
02-12-2014, 09:38 PM
As Zak Advised, I Uploaded On Facebook So I Can Post Here.

Instead Of Individual Pictures, Thanks To The App I Can Post This:

These are almost a good selection of the ones i took today and yesterday which are in my screenshot folder. Insha'Allah, If i get time i will do the same with the leftovers which are in another folder on the phone Tomorrow

A-Brother
02-13-2014, 09:25 PM

A-Brother
02-13-2014, 10:06 PM

Shaykha
07-20-2014, 03:01 PM
10502093 10152565249588094 7824629650624105808 n?ohb33820c0a8fd4e11a5d7cce2c34a2161&ampoe54517C49&  gda  1414850143 8855e856f33daedefca178f2cf597822 -

Loving this beautiful pic!

Insaanah
07-28-2014, 01:23 PM
Pics from the broadcast of Salaatul Ishaa in Masjid ul Haraam yesterday Sun 27th July. Apologies for the quality.

Some from 29th night:

Insaanah
10-04-2014, 03:13 PM

:ma: so many people doing tawaaf. Almost the entire masjid is doing tawaaf or sa'ee

Insaanah
10-05-2014, 04:21 PM

For more detail on what the calligraphy on the ka'bah says, see here: http://www.islamicboard.com/haramain...ml#post1567117

#

The below picture is a close of up of the calligraphy on the lights/lanterns in this post: http://www.islamicboard.com/haramain...ml#post2831412

It's so crowded that some people don't have enough space to do rukoo and sujood properly:

Insaanah
03-24-2015, 04:29 PM
Nice camera work showing Allah's name in Masjid ul Haraam:

A third plaque with the name of Allah off-screen to the left:

Here near the ceiling of the sa'ee area:

The Qur'anic calligraphy in the above picture is this ayah:

The mosques of Allah are only to be maintained by those who believe in Allah and the Last Day and establish prayer and give zakah and do not fear except Allah , for it is expected that those will be of the [rightly] guided. (Surat Tawbah, ayah 18)

:ma: the masjid is crowded:

Another of the pillars in Masjid un Nabawi (as mentioned here): http://www.islamicboard.com/haramain...ml#post1570262

Ustuwanah hars

Haramain Bot
07-02-2015, 10:56 AM
Posted by Ahsan Choudhary in Haramain.info group

Masjid e Nabwi.. Jst before Zuhat prayer

11049536 963848610342188 897928136031332646 n?oh3033a9b20a400fa48f9eaf8549a45c1b&ampoe562C2800 -

Haramain Bot
07-02-2015, 04:06 PM
Posted by Luqman Yahya in Haramain.info group

Its time for 15th Iftar in Haramain
To watch live HD Stream visit: http://goo.gl/FOfyjb

Haramain Bot
07-03-2015, 08:26 PM
Posted by Muhammad Taha Mairaj in Haramain.info group

Pictures of first 10 raka'ats lead by Sheikh Mahir Al Mueqly and last 10 raka'ats lead by Sheikh Bandar Baleelah.

1424273 1601768116780576 3866176651851088760 n?ohdac6b2627407906601091f2ff66c087c&ampoe560EFEA3 -

Haramain Bot
07-11-2015, 07:46 PM
Posted by Ahmed Sindi in Haramain.info group

Wonderful and meaningful group
Thanks for added

#my_photography

Haramain Bot
07-11-2015, 07:56 PM
Posted by Hafiiz Arosh in Haramain.info group

10406392 473822486125747 7042661638629935611 n?oh8879d4dea5c09aaf6e26a4ae21d53919&ampoe5658F790 -

Haramain Bot
07-11-2015, 08:36 PM
Posted by Mohammad Danish Khan in Haramain.info group

Before Fajar Salah mataaf looks like dis

11202860 1001346886574081 4208265591529613921 n?oh00f951668fb4f8b5fbe96a6c6bf4ae0f&ampoe56557F10 -

Haramain Bot
07-12-2015, 05:06 PM

MADINA

11709587 948162781913283 913035786548873313 n?ohf5ecd6500f512a00e34a77e06523a2f5&ampoe56105D93 -

Haramain Bot
07-12-2015, 08:36 PM
Posted by Kaleem Ullah in Haramain.info group

A beautiful view of Masjid Nabwi

11540918 1213932331966158 425423552639608130 n?ohbcc4fc8db4260f9e941d0369bd76ae85&ampoe560EB4CA -

Haramain Bot
07-13-2015, 03:57 AM
Posted by Kaleem Ullah in Haramain.info group

Beautiful view of Khana Kaba.

11695836 1213933215299403 7992313016776031339 n?ohbc7b26c8616147da36a35087edbdc4c0&ampoe56539FCB -

zAk
07-13-2015, 06:47 AM

AabiruSabeel
07-13-2015, 01:41 PM
Please post pictures on separate posts. Having multiple pictures in a single post makes the page very slow. It has to load all the pictures in each post and there are 20 posts in each page.

Haramain Bot
07-13-2015, 04:56 PM
Posted by Mârrâh Jâmêêlah in Haramain.info group

Right now

11063719 486892671479027 2301618070560320691 n?oha8831878aad5bd30d155d0984dd909d6&ampoe5652F01F -

Haramain Bot
07-13-2015, 05:16 PM
Posted by Jibran Khan in Haramain.info group

Entrance to King Abdullah Gate

11745754 10206197714416130 6310899825443986289 n?oha9669fb68c03cb47e4288d7e0d7a0935&ampoe565541AE -

Haramain Bot
07-14-2015, 12:06 AM
Posted by Umaimah Muhammad in Haramain.info group

Makkah on 27th night.. SubhanAllah
Photography from helicopter for hashtag mecca_live..
#mecca_live

via sabq

11754289 119380051734545 1174776359459647118 n?oh775005eb1420fe912cc3a1e144a2ebd7&ampoe5614FEC3 -

Haramain Bot
07-14-2015, 03:16 AM

#mecca_live :

11707761 10153424149210610 4116786136925034707 n?oh87ddbe0db5c61cc523e984e822b46850&ampoe5655E45F -

zAk
07-14-2015, 07:24 AM

zAk
07-14-2015, 07:24 AM

zAk
07-14-2015, 07:25 AM

zAk
07-14-2015, 07:26 AM
Taraweeh last night

zAk
07-14-2015, 07:35 AM
Some amazing photos from last night, taken from a helicopter:
http://sabq.org/gSBgde

Haramain Bot
07-15-2015, 12:46 AM

#mecca_live Tahajjud

11752465 10153425886705610 7694643157104823912 n?oh72d4e24ce7e71eb80987a6aa9cc521df&ampoe560ECDAC -

Haramain Bot
07-15-2015, 02:46 AM
Posted by Qasim Cheema in Haramain.info group

ما شاءاللہ مسجد نبوی

11181629 804177883035169 4673144672855440902 n?oh0d1f6d5c4af8b0789d732d6ad0323997&ampoe5611B03D -

Haramain Bot
07-15-2015, 02:46 AM

View of MADINA & MAKKAH from the International Space Station

#Anton_Shkaplerov
#AviationWG
#mecca_live
#Mecca on #Laylatulqadr
#snapchat

wizra
07-15-2015, 07:03 AM
Those cranes are so beautiful.

Haramain Bot
07-15-2015, 05:16 PM
Posted by سا رة in Haramain.info group

Awesome bird's eye view capture of the Imaam leading the believers in Prayer.

Haramain Bot
07-16-2015, 12:46 AM
Posted by سا رة in Haramain.info group

Over 1 million believers participated in the completion of the Qur'aan and Du'aa last night in Masjidun Nabawiyy ï·º
May Allah accept our Siyaam and Qiyaam. Aameen

wizra
07-16-2015, 04:52 AM
How did the bird take the photo?

Haramain Bot
07-16-2015, 07:36 AM

Hateem view using drone during Maghrib 29th Ramadan 1436-2015

11225451 10153428152735610 57656961517133293 n?oh8d2966f338cddd09720fd158a8057729&ampoe561EFE22 -

Haramain Bot
07-16-2015, 07:36 AM

Amazing view using drone during Maghrib salah yesterday, 29th Ramadan 1436-2015

11143338 10153428151770610 3827134331501407592 n?oh057861886a40df0d15a309d250d22a66&ampoe561477A2 -

Haramain Bot
07-16-2015, 04:06 PM

Last sunset of this Month, Ramadan
Its time for 29th Iftar in Haramain
To watch live HD stream, http://goo.gl/FOfyjb

Haramain Bot
07-17-2015, 04:06 AM

Pictures of Eid prayer led by Sheikh Saleh Al Humaid.

11694033 1606172106340177 7728071797665779480 n?ohe50826fb09a94a266f8ecce6a6fc3e4e&ampoe564BC5CA -

Haramain Bot
07-17-2015, 04:06 AM

Pictures of Eid Khutbah delivered by Sheikh Saleh Al Humaid.

10891977 1606172779673443 8011586665254194686 n?ohc4e1caa40aa3503ef11c098c4b476f39&ampoe561CF058 -

Haramain Bot
07-17-2015, 04:16 AM
Posted by Jawharah Sa'eedah in Haramain.info group

The crowd outside Masjid al Haram after 'Eid.

Haramain Bot
07-22-2015, 06:56 AM
Posted by Dede Mulyadi in Haramain.info group

Say " Amiin .. " hope we're will meet in Jannah.

Haramain Bot
07-22-2015, 10:16 AM
Posted by Auwalu Nuhu in Haramain.info group

Masha'Allah

11755720 406897322834580 6822627776618047696 n?oha3e60e7f55e24c28ec1ccfe5695aa58c&ampoe564FAFA5 -

Haramain Bot
07-22-2015, 11:16 AM

Ramadhan has been finished, time to continue progress expansion.

Haramain Bot
07-24-2015, 09:16 AM
Posted by Inam Ulhaq in Haramain.info group

11707458 1431135630549344 5288353150995006443 n?oh1b5f633c5b05d257673d90f92e5a3823&ampoe5643015A -

Haramain Bot
07-26-2015, 02:56 AM
Posted by Emil Nashiruddien Zakky in Haramain.info group

Misty..Ramadhan 1436

10407318 10153183149174440 5552703948306313986 n?ohdf97d9a36107d08750fe4f72c50028e6&ampoe5646AF09 -

Haramain Bot
07-26-2015, 05:26 PM
Posted by Junaid Mc in Haramain.info group

Beautiful view of Kaa'ba

11202449 1470856106562711 6881926026072456653 n?oh2c2849c999ce8c81d74cf02c9791c8b4&ampoe56591A74 -

Haramain Bot
07-28-2015, 03:26 AM
Posted by Mohammed Ghayas Saqib in Haramain.info group

Mecca live now after Fajar salah

10983161 791316870982037 6485646806534396569 n?oh1664649a2a25487d83ece5fe77f0a4af&ampoe56432CDF -

Haramain Bot
07-28-2015, 10:37 AM

Splendid shots of king Abdullah expansion of Masjid ul Haraam..

11781872 129143190758231 2030175275898899260 n?ohef468d9bcce50dc2d618a9422ad09b2d&ampoe563D0C45 -

Haramain Bot
07-28-2015, 06:06 PM

Today

Haramain Bot
07-28-2015, 07:26 PM

Special for today.

11781813 1474674502851001 1637845874143693620 n?oh5af107395a08020b0b273fc50276c574&ampoe565767F1 -

Haramain Bot
07-29-2015, 01:56 AM

Just now

Haramain Bot
07-29-2015, 10:46 AM

Just a minutes ago.

Haramain Bot
07-29-2015, 02:36 PM

😍

11811329 1617113131898933 311638944887956067 n?ohdb7ce7bf1a7d3e090ea041346fea0601&ampoe564A1FF2 -

Haramain Bot
07-29-2015, 07:26 PM
Posted by Arosh Ally in Haramain.info group

Old Madina 1297h/1880

11811506 480112315496764 7458668913295598623 n?oh171be65765e1120db408491ff07b0cbf&ampoe563EE423 -

Haramain Bot
07-29-2015, 11:46 PM

Now After magreb salaah...

11742686 492661904235437 2061490843467531561 n?oh657d89edc670604d17cac7d7bc89b00c&ampoe563DB303 -

Haramain Bot

Today after Asr

11212788 492661967568764 6608157518529084999 n?ohd6c23a7997aa09ab4eb82172a564c493&ampoe5640C29F -

Haramain Bot

Today After Magreb...

11825857 492662047568756 7213437525411064479 n?ohd9bd7aebfbef8c8253357229dacd3a64&ampoe5652297F -

Haramain Bot
07-30-2015, 03:16 AM

After Isha prayer...

10982134 492772554224372 7740728548130008552 n?oh9a8ee26a9b930a944dbb3703de849f99&ampoe56547FC7 -

Haramain Bot
07-30-2015, 05:06 AM

For today's after shalat Fajr.

Haramain Bot
07-30-2015, 05:06 AM

Just now.

Haramain Bot
07-30-2015, 12:56 PM
Posted by Feyzullah Yücer in Haramain.info group

ESKÄ°LERDEN NOSTALJÄ°

11214289 1097754953586743 918565867546760019 n?oh96410fed911d2236f0b554951ccd21eb&ampoe56588C8F -

Haramain Bot
07-30-2015, 12:56 PM

Just now

Haramain Bot
07-30-2015, 05:46 PM

Before Shalat Magrib, Today.

Haramain Bot
07-31-2015, 09:06 AM

Now

11828837 1617630665180513 6240582248125151548 n?ohab4c803d5785747030e4c75574b941fa&ampoe564E5DB4 -

Haramain Bot
07-31-2015, 01:46 PM

Just now ... 😊

11828556 1617697498507163 8068276406850571723 n?oh66c744fd751e3d48d1e3e99c7c28c345&ampoe56551438 -

Haramain Bot
07-31-2015, 08:56 PM

11791868 1437544163241824 1765447410 n?ohbeda8021af114963c5d96325c78d8a2c&ampoe55BE37B6 -

Haramain Bot
08-02-2015, 12:36 PM

I think this is best place for crying. Now not really hard to get this place ( Multazam ) , hope I can stay for a long time in here , sharing love to over the world.

Thanks, see you Haramain. Glad being a member of your. I have to go ...

11800343 1618270365116543 5773522790850471043 n?ohf28e348ac371ddc9d05e8e641c069c57&ampoe563864E6 -

Haramain Bot
08-03-2015, 01:26 PM

Hero's on action

11224633 1618586788418234 3332067281676977288 n?oh0337ebbd87b78abb155e7d5c8f9c43cb&ampoe565BE765 -

Haramain Bot
08-03-2015, 01:26 PM

Just now, before and after shalat

11825731 1618585778418335 8270985630922058058 n?oh7fdc395d709d5a6f7cfcd77724579355&ampoe5644B509 -

Haramain Bot
08-03-2015, 07:16 PM

Alone

11836862 1618650668411846 9064924706999404348 n?ohee424d55b4018c1a39506d8ba8f9bfc6&ampoe5636F347 -

Haramain Bot
08-04-2015, 08:26 AM

A few minutes ago

11828653 10206345626713845 4688471365640365358 n?ohb27243c76a4f2a55d88b4144ba6511d7&ampoe563DA655 -

Haramain Bot
08-05-2015, 03:56 PM

Everyone's can kiss Hajar Aswad.

11817279 1619168345026745 2067116759750672360 n?oh261a275488431fc02727fbf5976c9637&ampoe56550425 -

Haramain Bot
08-06-2015, 05:36 AM

We will have this windows 😍

11822505 1619625578314355 7287284029764579657 n?oh1969f3d65c18aab56fc108a5b4c96da9&ampoe56561291 -

Haramain Bot
08-06-2015, 11:36 AM
Posted by Rizwan Almakki in Haramain.info group

Rizwan-almakki

11828648 1462170984085006 5557551134349608784 n?oh78e4f13035854b7d71caa4e36487f683&ampoe56460D3C -

Haramain Bot
08-06-2015, 12:46 PM

I forgot to upload this, #dzuhur

11813317 1619720901638156 5847414939094403354 n?oh4b0c637affe5161f5468823f850e8f46&ampoe568439FB -

Haramain Bot
08-07-2015, 12:56 PM
Posted by Ahmad Madni in Haramain.info group

ج

Haramain Bot
08-07-2015, 05:56 PM

ج1

Haramain Bot
08-07-2015, 10:26 PM
Posted by Ahqar Yasir Bin Iqbal in Haramain.info group

Mehrab ,, Masjid Al Nabwii

Haramain Bot
08-08-2015, 12:58 AM
Posted by Rabbani Bashir in Haramain.info group

11813321 1620294748247438 6647602339905373722 n?oh65a5a723c31f84c3cb4bc4dd0e8bb017&ampoe5640641C -

Haramain Bot
08-08-2015, 06:46 AM
Posted by Arosh Ally in Haramain.info group

Qari Abdul Basit ,

11855753 486302708211058 6807563532491296837 n?oh46aabdccfbc437f0f2cbb5af75e2d664&ampoe5683ED27 -

Haramain Bot
08-10-2015, 05:46 AM

M1

11870862 1645529735686976 2493166448115515029 n?oh6e633fc18bf866835bcafb9141cd7613&ampoe5652013B -

Haramain Bot
08-10-2015, 10:26 PM
Posted by أمينة نور in Haramain.info group

Rainy Evening in Makkah..!!
Ya Allah bless us with beneficial Rain..!!
Ameen

Haramain Bot
08-11-2015, 08:16 AM

ت

11825968 10153613294607125 2339586890029749472 n?oh89ae06f5df67eedd91a49fbdea4a3b25&ampoe5641FBCA -

Haramain Bot
08-11-2015, 03:46 PM

اب

11822762 10153617301027125 6228119402970368575 n?ohde39c4582fd6acd5c2f9a80b22572121&ampoe56356575 -

Haramain Bot
08-11-2015, 11:16 PM

Md

11825710 877075752413212 5071320835409563023 n?oh5e2209694645a05a50310dd3bfea1d1a&ampoe563AD974 -

Haramain Bot
08-12-2015, 05:06 AM
Posted by Abdul Hadi in Haramain.info group

beutiful view of the kabah

Haramain Bot
08-12-2015, 06:46 AM

W

11825640 877388482381939 7603722998587969982 n?ohc4ce9b011c36cba2f733bfd10a90763f&ampoe567B5CB4 -

Haramain Bot
08-12-2015, 06:46 AM

10984994 1465186457116792 6304077945294098114 n?oh936f2071ddd7c40b8f522f5a969b40ae&ampoe5647A07A -

Haramain Bot
08-12-2015, 09:46 PM

T12

11885267 877710069016447 4739414283246301163 n?ohbff911f2622c250ba731a41e18361ac1&ampoe5640C262 -

Haramain Bot
08-13-2015, 12:16 PM
Posted by Abdul Hadi in Haramain.info group

MashaAllah

11891241 1678329975733838 1671922089081803807 n?oh97fe5883d98df3b54c24ec8e2049915b&ampoe56496FDB -

Haramain Bot
08-13-2015, 11:06 PM

11900014 1466179777017460 6163058565005543948 n?ohe30a1b3b46a848e4675dd76da159d6d1&ampoe563C2D48 -

Haramain Bot
08-14-2015, 06:46 AM

J1

Haramain Bot
08-17-2015, 08:56 PM

Tawaaaf After Isha...

11873376 498843973617230 6248410562008505854 n?oh77cfd4babcc480eb847be77056aee06c&ampoe56795E59 -

Haramain Bot
08-18-2015, 05:46 PM

ياودود
ياودود
ياودود
ياذا العرش المجيد
يافعال لما تريد
لك الحمد ولك الشكر على جميع النعم
اللهم لك الحمدكماينبغي لجلال وجهك وعظيم سلطانك
اللهم ياحي ياقيوم صل على محمد وعلى آل محمد كما صليت على ابراهيم وعلى ال ابرهيم انك حميد مجيد
يارب يارب يارب
اسألك بعزك الذي لايرام
وبملكك الذي لا يضام
وبنورك الذي ملأ اركان عرشك
يامغيث اغثني ..
يامغيث اغثني..
يامغيث اغثني..لا حول ولا قوة الا بالله العلي العظيم،اللهم انك عفو كريم تحب العفو فاعف عنا ، . - اللهم صل وسلم على محمد وآل محمد ، - استغفر الله واتوب اليه ، -
سبحان الله وبحمده سبحان الله العظيم
11891999 1449700632026177 2159254426547957501 n?ohfeb6539d6dacc1b63ebc2b117a20fe26&ampoe567E8C41 -

Haramain Bot
08-19-2015, 04:06 PM

Haramain Bot
08-19-2015, 05:46 PM

With imam ..

Haramain Bot
08-21-2015, 02:56 PM

Today's.

11891111 1625262104417369 2174878337635580621 n?ohe9d71746c87262d92e65ebc6064ba7e8&ampoe56367B34 -

Haramain Bot
08-21-2015, 05:06 PM

F

11870657 10153644067712125 6912992244823506378 n?ohe5fcacc12feb633d3a419ddd15c2ab1d&ampoe5677ABBE -

Haramain Bot
08-22-2015, 11:06 AM

11863452 1452586095070964 1457051899922179084 n?oh96da556d167129a0c8004654bb306ab1&ampoe566F8C11 -

Haramain Bot
08-23-2015, 10:46 AM
Posted by Amir Aslam in Haramain.info group

sheikh faisal giving dars yesterday

11924915 883226241761587 6487555876012428952 n?ohdb3331a4e441562d6ae392dc7f4fbd62&ampoe567651FB -

Haramain Bot
08-23-2015, 05:46 PM

Riyadul Jannah..!!
Ya ALLAH ... Give us a chance to pray here...
Ameen
#madinah

11899765 1901393106753261 2141879617620369367 n?oh8e6159b4f8f8f6999cb05f9899b3e14d&ampoe56388A71 -

Haramain Bot
08-23-2015, 05:46 PM

Ashabe Suffa..!!
The place where people of Suffa used to live.
#madinah

11896031 1901393636753208 5598805508441501252 n?ohf36ac71f7d266eeba3c4297917c0d624&ampoe56374A01 -

Haramain Bot
08-24-2015, 08:16 AM

11908147 1453427304986843 1429605830 n?oh7e80ab6a26d820b662e9843dcd077e3e&ampoe55DD398E -

Haramain Bot
08-25-2015, 12:26 PM

Rare old pictures of gates of Masjid ul Haram built during Ottoman Empire.

11892064 148497895489427 1321893507208922596 n?oh0f355824f864989e3bb44ae4d6a092cc&ampoe567267F4 -

11949372 148497952156088 5146362767782605793 n?oh110612c9dbf6eb02c0dd227159807b44&ampoe566C5378 -

10987655 148498048822745 5793084763006018418 n?ohbf0a060f8c18f13a1bdbc95535b4a947&ampoe567CC17A&  gda  1449867297 a8f67567844aa9f6b65d2c7743974eed -

11917670 148498252156058 2342298048443690153 n?oha25d23170c6c2085248d086513340d8c&ampoe5638B34A&  gda  1451489312 d0fd18b225949f39e5167859f6b4dacf -

11221776 148498282156055 2736283894245296368 n?oh85f6075b10d4455fcd7e6d42f78a272b&ampoe567B7048 -

11947450 148498332156050 8873117687848072438 n?oh3a831ea056e7be3d4b0f56978e96c5c2&ampoe5674A54F -

11896232 148498382156045 5830301256896097363 n?oh320e7ffefeff21300c02a94231e41b82&ampoe5670CAFA&  gda  1449431184 4203b5c42ccb684718f61af3b4266a6f -

10411170 148498435489373 8688034559680775914 n?oh2618f9a198a720460726e74c3c44d930&ampoe5668D039 -

11889530 148498475489369 7452468608597291249 n?oh26b3a6337a43f8a0f89b6c1d2429d458&ampoe56724697 -

Haramain Bot
08-25-2015, 04:36 PM

Sheikh Faisal Ghazzawi giving dars

11891272 884306341653577 1216821946016855402 n?ohface926a71bfb775799cd022031dfa96&ampoe5670F63F -

Haramain Bot
08-26-2015, 05:16 AM

Haramain Bot
08-26-2015, 05:46 AM

E

11949300 884585574995563 1378409762158438907 n?oh8ff753b0e41721625bae6e3eca4c8c01&ampoe566C5C39 -

Haramain Bot
08-26-2015, 05:16 PM

Raining in Makkah

11947674 10206493412248391 3613167329287916094 n?oh699d06c5e1306dac1bd8c45f2ad7147e&ampoe563D8992 -

Haramain Bot
08-26-2015, 05:16 PM
Posted by AbDÅ«Å‚ Řęħmăņ Å*Ä…jįđ in Haramain.info group

Deep clouds. Makkah ♡
Right now.

11204391 743726009087298 382818684293535076 n?ohe704967397649a0cff8921519b17b7bf&ampoe566F80F4 -

Haramain Bot
08-27-2015, 02:46 AM
Posted by Ŵäšâm Åšłãm in Haramain.info group

Picture of third floor during rain☺️

11094708 1016390068391250 2038710209787747189 n?oh85e54a5aef64a25446912eaa89224eb7&ampoe5682E0A8&  gda  1451415331 81de3f9efe1e12780e82ff985d4edb37 -

Haramain Bot
08-27-2015, 04:56 AM

its raining in makkah

11880521 885026678248210 2935135278598955310 n?ohf5490e3ddbef76a2a79820fbec8d5d33&ampoe566D5009 -

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!