/* */

PDA

View Full Version : plzzzzz must read_Undefined machine dropped from SKY in Pakistan

tigerkhan
11-30-2012, 10:48 AM
:sl:

what do you think of it....i am more convinced what Molana Asim Umer write in his book about dajjal.
http://pdfbookshub.blogspot.com.au/2...lana-asim.html

PLzzzzzzzzz must read this book and save urself from fitna. page 163 has very important information and solution for the problem.. plzzzzzzzzzzzzz must read.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Pure Purple
11-30-2012, 01:05 PM
^ book to baad me padhungi .Lekin woh news to ekdam bakwas hai.Rozana news me deta hai.

islamica
11-30-2012, 02:21 PM
instead of wasting our time, why don't you tell us what the book says so we can decide if it's worth the effort. And that probably is debris from satellite.

tigerkhan
12-01-2012, 02:39 AM
my god... who says its waste ur time. why dont u ppl just cant read a book which maybe very beneficial for u. plzzzz read the book.
the book is about mysteries of barmooda triangle and UFO (unidentified flying objects, uren tashtari and i think that mysterious part is also something related to UFO). author with many reference has related it to fitna of dajjal. and honestly speaking being student of science as well as islam, i would say he is talking not about a myth but it can be reality.
i mean maybe what powers has been told about dajjals in hadith, its quite possible that its bcz of development in science and technology. like just an example as mentioned in hadith that he will have power to fly over world in minutes, maybe its bcz of this UFO. and there are many other things that are quite understandable with science and technology like weather control, earth motion control to make a day from 24 hours to 1 yr, and advancement is medicine and health to kill a person and then alive it maybe by cloning, food control by advancement is agriculture, finance control by changing trade from real money to credit cards and etc etc. so i am very sure there is something we need to be aware of to save our self from this fitna azeem.

PS. i have read many books on that topic bcz i want to save myself as i want to aware others, so dont take it lite.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Samiun
12-01-2012, 04:34 AM
:sl: calm down, let's not panic. Wasn't there a UFO object crashing in Rossevelt in the late 1960s and 10 hikers were reported missing in the late 50s in Russia and people found them mutilated in the middle of the mountain? If you're serious about this go and ask your local Imam about it and discuss. Besides, UFOs could be possibly the Jinn's technology because they're like a thousand years more advanced than humans and could explain that we couldn't 'see' them for almost 50 years now?

islamica
12-01-2012, 09:12 AM
It is a waste of time. Who has time to sit around reading books and then go "oh that was waste of my time". Just by your post alone, i can tell this book is waste of time and not worth reading nor can anyone convince me otherwise.

Just to enlighten you a little. The Bermuda triangle is not the only triangle in the world surrounded by mysteries. There is the Dragon triangle near Japan which fits the bill as well. Only reason Bermuda triangle got famous is because of Hollywood. Would your book say now that there are 2 triangles? First lets deal with these triangles. We know that Islam says that Iblis's throne is in the sea. We also know that in christianity the devil is depicted as a many with a donkey head and there are bunch of triangles related to that. Any black magic drawings seen in movies involve triangles. The free masons and Illuminati society also uses triangles. It would be very well that one or both of the triangles could be the base of the Iblish and his minions.

As for the UFO and jinn and science and dajjal. Jinns are refereed to spirits. They have the ability to fly,even go up to the nearest level of the heavens. They don't need technology to do all that. Their needs are different than ours. Secondly, the UFO could be one of two possibilities. One is that it is the jinns playing games on the foolish humans who believe in aliens or two, it is the work government organizations. We know the kuffar make deals with jinns in order to get the help of the jinns. Those who have spied on the free masons have come out and stated they have seen certain "people" working for the agencies for over 80 years now and have not aged a day. These "people" work in secrete laboratories with chemicals that do not even exist on the periodical table. The jinns have brought much stuff from space for these secrete agencies which would allow them to create new technology.

As for the dajjal. There's a hadith stating how christians were lost at sea and ended up on an island where they were taken to a cave in which a man was locked up in chains. This chained person asked them questions and informed them of what will happen in the future. The Prophet (s.a.w) confirmed that chained person to be the ad-dajjal. He is not some genius with super technology and medicine as you are suggesting in that book. He will have the ability to do things by the will of Allah. He will be given such powers as the greatest test for mankind. He will be able to move fast as the wind, to raise crops and bring rain. He will have jannah and hellfire but his jannah will be hellfire and his hellfire will be the real jannah. When shows up, the first day will be like a year, the 2nd day like a month, the 3rd like a week and rest normal days. This isn't done by some science and technology. This will happen do to rotation of the earth. That maybe a hiccup as a prelude to what will come later, rising of the sun from the west. As for raising the dead, there will be one boy he will kill to show the people his power. By the will of Allah he will kill the boy and bring the boy back to life. And then he will try to kill the boy again since the boy now knows the truth for the dead become acutely aware of the reality of the world, But he will be unable to do so. Purpose this was only to test the people who will worship and being to follow him.

So again, this book is a waste of time. I don't know which books you have been reading on this topic, apparently they are not the right ones. Try with some authentic islamic ones.

Dagless
12-01-2012, 10:37 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Samiun
Wasn't there a UFO object crashing in Rossevelt in the late 1960s
*Roswell and late 40s.

Periwinkle18
12-01-2012, 10:40 AM
Hmm roswell reminds of a TV show :X

ardianto
12-01-2012, 10:54 AM

FLIGHT CONTROL COMPUTER

Hmm...hmm....that's English words. :hmm:

Independent
12-01-2012, 01:11 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by ardianto
Hmm...hmm....that's English words.
Oh yes. Aliens speak English. That's a fact.

Pure Purple
12-03-2012, 01:29 PM
Udan tashtri nahi padi maine lekin woh polio drop wala bahot khtarnak hai.Safah 169 par hai.HAmare yahan istema me baaji ne batayi thi lekin maine itna dheyan nahi di. Agar polio drop nahi pilayenge to bachon ko polio ho jayega?.Aur hamare yahan wo zabardasti pakad par bacho ko pila dete hai,har jagah aate hi,yahan tak ki raston par bhi.Aur polio aur hepatitis B ke elawa kisi cheez ke liye itne meharban nahi hote woh log^o).

QueenofHerts
03-12-2013, 12:22 AM
Americans spying on the pakistanis again

Abu Loren
03-12-2013, 09:58 AM
It's probably a drone that was shot down. It saddens me to see Muslims getting involved with 'mumbo jumbo'.

rehan125
09-21-2013, 07:21 PM
main book download kar kay diakhta ho

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!