/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Is a person guilty of apostasy if they just convert/revert and say shahada but ?

truthseeker63
12-04-2012, 08:28 PM
Is a person guilty of apostasy if they just convert/revert and say shahada but they are not serious or not sincere or insincere like they convert for marriage for a person or to just see what it is like you can't go in and out correct ? and leave Islam maybe they lost or had no faith what happens if they say they want or do leave Islam can they still get death in an Islamic State my guess is yes but I wanted to ask ?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Apostasy_in_Islam

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
~Zaria~
12-04-2012, 08:44 PM
Assalamu-alaikum brother,

Insha Allah, there is more benefit in spending our time in reciting quraan, zikrullah and learning about the life of our prophet (sallalahu alaihi wasalam) - then by concerning ourselves in too many of these types of questions.

Life may be shorter than we expect it to be......and time is passing by swiftly.

Our focus should be on working on our relationship with Allah (subhanawataa'la) and developing our love for Him and His nabi (sallalahu alaihi wasalam) - this being our number 1 priority.

This is a reminder to myself as well, more than anyone else.

BarakAllah feek.

truthseeker63
12-04-2012, 08:47 PM
I agree.

truthseeker63
12-04-2012, 09:05 PM
http://books.google.com/books?id=GET...ostasy&f=false

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
truthseeker63
12-04-2012, 09:05 PM
Thank you for replying.

Muwaahid
12-04-2012, 09:29 PM
This is the main reason why those 7 conditions of the shahadah need to known to any and all muslims, many people outwardly accept Islaam but if you ask the average Muslim what does the shahadah mean then they will give you an answer based upon their hawaa [desire] or their poor understanding of it. I remember being present when someone desired to take shahadah onm jummah, so he goes to the from of the masjid and the Imaam began to explain tawheed to him so the so called new shahaadah was like, 'i understand all that!' but once the imaam was discussing Isaa [alayhi wa salaam] the so called new shahadah was like hold up hold up, I can bear witness to that. The Muslims need to learn what this shahadah is and how to explain it to non muslims, know this tawheed, as for the original posters question, are you referring to yourself? I ask because ive noticed you ask a lot of questions that are of an extra curricular type nature whereas the general questions that most muslims ask, you don't ask. At any rate, I advise you or anyone in that perdicament to go back to the basics, learn Tawheed and what nullifies it from shirk, learn Imaan and what nullifies it from Kufr, learn Sunnah and what its opposite is from Bid'ah, learn Walaa and Baraa learn islaam. I leave you wit the advice of Abul Aaliyyah [rahimahullah]:

Abul Aaliyyah [rahimahullah] said,"Learn Islaam and once you have learned Islaam do not turn away from it, and upon you is sticking to the straight path, for verily it is Islaam, and do not deviate from Islaam to the right nor to the left and upon you is to follow the path of your Prophet [sallallahu alayhi wa sallam] that which his companions were upon, and beware and I warn you from these Al-Ahwaa [following the desires and doubtful matters] that which came upon the people and made them become enemies and [having enmity]and hatred for one another." [Sharh Sunnah Imaam Laalaakaa'ee 1/17]

truthseeker63
12-05-2012, 02:36 PM
Ok than.

truthseeker63
12-05-2012, 02:37 PM
Anyone else have a reply ?

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!